• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8219 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 1735

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1885 Next
ruypture
Profile Joined May 2014
United States367 Posts
September 06 2017 04:21 GMT
#34681
On September 06 2017 07:38 nafta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2017 00:26 phyvo wrote:
On September 05 2017 09:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Jesus he looks 50.


I actually find it really interesting how much of a difference makeup and sleep can make.Easiest to notice with casters who also stream.

You forgot proper lighting which matters more than both.

Yeah I learned that with abominable alien's stream. he just blasts a ton of light onto his face with those huge photo lights to make his face more feminine
어윤수|이신형|이재동|이승형
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-06 05:53:46
September 06 2017 05:48 GMT
#34682
Even watching 1800+ streams in BW so much more entertaining than pro sc2.

God I missed BW.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-06 12:01:32
September 06 2017 12:00 GMT
#34683
Gahlo!

Halp me!

What time and when and where is the brood war in Seoul.

I do not know how to search for this shit.

Love,
Drunk Ketara
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-06 12:14:29
September 06 2017 12:13 GMT
#34684
On September 06 2017 21:00 Ketara wrote:
Gahlo!

Halp me!

What time and when and where is the brood war in Seoul.

I do not know how to search for this shit.

Love,
Drunk Ketara

Liquipedia is your friend.

Where, specifically, is beyond me.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
September 06 2017 13:38 GMT
#34685
Anyone's got experience with chair cushions for back problem and stuff like that? I'm trying to figure out a late birthday gift for my mother, who's been plagued by a back illness for years, and I'm wondering whether that kind of thing actually helps.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 06 2017 14:03 GMT
#34686
my mother just used random small pillows, didn't seem that complicated
A backwards poet writes inverse.
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-06 14:46:08
September 06 2017 14:45 GMT
#34687
On September 06 2017 22:38 Alaric wrote:
Anyone's got experience with chair cushions for back problem and stuff like that? I'm trying to figure out a late birthday gift for my mother, who's been plagued by a back illness for years, and I'm wondering whether that kind of thing actually helps.


I've heard a couple of things from my different chiropractors, one said that for long bouts of sitting you can get a specialized cushion to force your lower back not to curve forward, another (that I trust more) rejected cushions entirely and emphasized taking breaks from sitting and literally sitting on the edge of your seat to promote good posture (no couches that envelope you when you sit down). But that's for helping a 29 year old guy with scoliosis.

Probably more relevant, though, my grandma was plagued with terrible back problems/pain and one of her favorite gifts she received was one of those heating back pads.

Random aside, I love this channel:

"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
September 06 2017 15:17 GMT
#34688
On September 04 2017 07:10 iCanada wrote:
I'm so fucking excited for Day9's BW content coming up. Holy shit. <33333

Edit: it's Monday somewhere. NSFW.

+ Show Spoiler +

also so fucking excited for day9s content.... tomorrow?

and i saw these guys play this live and it was hilarious!!!!
relevant to the fact that our annual pirate party is coming up cause we always listen to lots of alestorm. dont forget sept 19 is talk like a pirate day.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-06 15:50:15
September 06 2017 15:50 GMT
#34689
Cat.jpg:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23443 Posts
September 06 2017 18:16 GMT
#34690
On September 06 2017 22:38 Alaric wrote:
Anyone's got experience with chair cushions for back problem and stuff like that? I'm trying to figure out a late birthday gift for my mother, who's been plagued by a back illness for years, and I'm wondering whether that kind of thing actually helps.


deadlifts bruh
ruypture
Profile Joined May 2014
United States367 Posts
September 06 2017 19:47 GMT
#34691
On September 06 2017 23:45 phyvo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2017 22:38 Alaric wrote:
Anyone's got experience with chair cushions for back problem and stuff like that? I'm trying to figure out a late birthday gift for my mother, who's been plagued by a back illness for years, and I'm wondering whether that kind of thing actually helps.


Probably more relevant, though, my grandma was plagued with terrible back problems/pain and one of her favorite gifts she received was one of those heating back pads.

you have to be careful with heat though, you can't heat it too much or you could cause serious problems.
어윤수|이신형|이재동|이승형
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
September 06 2017 20:13 GMT
#34692
When is Day9 bringing out his new stuff and when are the dailies being put on youtube? I thought he was doing that weeks ago!?
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
September 06 2017 20:15 GMT
#34693
On September 07 2017 05:13 Numy wrote:
When is Day9 bringing out his new stuff and when are the dailies being put on youtube? I thought he was doing that weeks ago!?

Old dailies are up on Youtube now. New stuff is starting tomorrow.
It's your boy Guzma!
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
September 06 2017 20:30 GMT
#34694
Ah they just all out of order and lower down. I missed them somehow lol.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
September 07 2017 00:52 GMT
#34695
I cannot find on TL where the games are played, or where I would ask for said location.

This shit is stupid.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 07 2017 01:08 GMT
#34696
On September 07 2017 09:52 Ketara wrote:
I cannot find on TL where the games are played, or where I would ask for said location.

This shit is stupid.

You're in Korea. Find somebody nerdy and ask.
ruypture
Profile Joined May 2014
United States367 Posts
September 07 2017 02:07 GMT
#34697
On September 07 2017 09:52 Ketara wrote:
I cannot find on TL where the games are played, or where I would ask for said location.

This shit is stupid.

games for lck? its gonna be at the nexon arena or at least the same building which is in 대치동 in 강남구 I THINK.

I could be totally wrong idk
어윤수|이신형|이재동|이승형
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 07 2017 02:57 GMT
#34698
On September 07 2017 11:07 ruypture wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2017 09:52 Ketara wrote:
I cannot find on TL where the games are played, or where I would ask for said location.

This shit is stupid.

games for lck? its gonna be at the nexon arena or at least the same building which is in 대치동 in 강남구 I THINK.

I could be totally wrong idk

We're talking about ASL4.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
September 07 2017 05:20 GMT
#34699
You're in korea, don't even need to be nerdy. Just start saying starcraft-uuuu in the streets.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
September 07 2017 13:34 GMT
#34700
On September 07 2017 14:20 iCanada wrote:
You're in korea, don't even need to be nerdy. Just start saying starcraft-uuuu in the streets.

I hope this worked. Did it work?
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Prev 1 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4495
Leta 1567
Bale 59
Shine 32
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm264
League of Legends
JimRising 642
Other Games
summit1g8104
WinterStarcraft578
Sick127
Mew2King35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
BasetradeTV183
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta27
• Letter1415
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2118
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Rush680
Other Games
• Shiphtur357
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 43m
Patches Events
9h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 43m
OSC
17h 43m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.