• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:36
CEST 07:36
KST 14:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202613Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10121 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 5096

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 5162 Next
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
May 28 2015 21:30 GMT
#101901
On May 29 2015 06:06 MoonBear wrote:
Why do MM15 cards feel so waxy and fake urghhh it's like the Chinese counterfeiters have won.

Also I should stop trying to theorycraft ways to make Silumgar's Scorn work in Modern...

Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 04:19 Seuss wrote:
Call me a pedant but I see a difference between checking your phone just to see if you've had some notifications/texts or something, and deciding to actively do something on your phone.

Yah I think there's a big difference in these two things. Checking cause work and checking cause bored are super different lol


You'd be surprised. I feel like were close to a list, I can show you the world moonbear.

You'll need snaps, pyros, and some ojatai.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
May 28 2015 21:33 GMT
#101902
On May 29 2015 05:52 jcarlsoniv wrote:
jesus fuck texting a chick should not be like pulling teeth

If it is then maybe it's not worth it?
It's your boy Guzma!
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
May 28 2015 21:40 GMT
#101903
or maybe it is
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
May 28 2015 21:42 GMT
#101904
TranslatorBaa!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 28 2015 21:45 GMT
#101905
On May 29 2015 06:26 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 05:52 jcarlsoniv wrote:
jesus fuck texting a chick should not be like pulling teeth

I guess it's not ex-work girl.


It is, in fact. And she initiated the conversation, which makes it more annoying.

Like, dude, I want to talk with you, not at you.

girls are stupid
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
May 28 2015 21:46 GMT
#101906
im assuming texting as a potential partner or w.e.... probably shouldn't be like pulling teeth. If its the right person and your not awkward/cheesy/creepy. Texting my girl is more like a late night teen sexy msn conversation right now.

Or do you mean like getting short infrequent answers back cause that shit annoys me too but I think patience is valuable in that situation.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-28 21:53:31
May 28 2015 21:52 GMT
#101907
On May 29 2015 06:30 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 06:06 MoonBear wrote:
Why do MM15 cards feel so waxy and fake urghhh it's like the Chinese counterfeiters have won.

Also I should stop trying to theorycraft ways to make Silumgar's Scorn work in Modern...

On May 29 2015 04:19 Seuss wrote:
Call me a pedant but I see a difference between checking your phone just to see if you've had some notifications/texts or something, and deciding to actively do something on your phone.

Yah I think there's a big difference in these two things. Checking cause work and checking cause bored are super different lol


You'd be surprised. I feel like were close to a list, I can show you the world moonbear.

You'll need snaps, pyros, and some ojatai.

Yeah UWR midrange/aggro seems the way to go since you can go Anger of the Gods against like the new CoCo decks to wipe them and prevent graveyard shenanigans and then curve out into Thunderbreak Regent and Dragonlord Ojutai turns 4 and 5. And then there's the value Young 'Peezy engine. The mana also works out ok since it's T3 RR, T4 RR, T5 UW so it's not crazy intensive. Fitting in Supreme Verdict on curve means your manabase becomes more painful but I wonder if Anger is sufficient? Playing versus some of the new Delver variants also seems a bit messy since you lean on Path to Exile a fair bit to deal with the Mandrills or Anglers or Tasipurrrrrr and Disrupting Shoal is hard to play around. Or maybe I'm overthinking it...

I originally tried some UW, Jeskai, and Espur builds where you ran like 8x Dragonlords and Cavern of Souls and Crucible of the Spirit Dragon (Time Spiral block storage land style lol) for fixing but card selection in Modern is just so bad every attempt was just painfully clunky. I just want to Dig Through Time...

Also I think I am going to go for the new MM15 Tarmos even with the waxy feel cause I just like the new border and art so much @.@

On May 29 2015 06:45 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 06:26 Gahlo wrote:
On May 29 2015 05:52 jcarlsoniv wrote:
jesus fuck texting a chick should not be like pulling teeth

I guess it's not ex-work girl.


It is, in fact. And she initiated the conversation, which makes it more annoying.

Like, dude, I want to talk with you, not at you.

girls are stupid

Take a step back, let things come as they come and maybe it'll feel better? It's like how going off to read a book while LoL patches feels better than feeling like time is stretching as you stare at the % slowly ticking up.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
killerdog
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark6522 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-28 22:01:58
May 28 2015 22:01 GMT
#101908
On May 29 2015 06:45 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 06:26 Gahlo wrote:
On May 29 2015 05:52 jcarlsoniv wrote:
jesus fuck texting a chick should not be like pulling teeth

I guess it's not ex-work girl.


It is, in fact. And she initiated the conversation, which makes it more annoying.

Like, dude, I want to talk with you, not at you.

girls are stupid

Just end every message with a question mark, even if it's not a question.

textbased chatting 101
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
May 28 2015 22:06 GMT
#101909
On May 29 2015 06:52 MoonBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 06:30 Cixah wrote:
On May 29 2015 06:06 MoonBear wrote:
Why do MM15 cards feel so waxy and fake urghhh it's like the Chinese counterfeiters have won.

Also I should stop trying to theorycraft ways to make Silumgar's Scorn work in Modern...

On May 29 2015 04:19 Seuss wrote:
Call me a pedant but I see a difference between checking your phone just to see if you've had some notifications/texts or something, and deciding to actively do something on your phone.

Yah I think there's a big difference in these two things. Checking cause work and checking cause bored are super different lol


You'd be surprised. I feel like were close to a list, I can show you the world moonbear.

You'll need snaps, pyros, and some ojatai.

Yeah UWR midrange/aggro seems the way to go since you can go Anger of the Gods against like the new CoCo decks to wipe them and prevent graveyard shenanigans and then curve out into Thunderbreak Regent and Dragonlord Ojutai turns 4 and 5. And then there's the value Young 'Peezy engine. The mana also works out ok since it's T3 RR, T4 RR, T5 UW so it's not crazy intensive. Fitting in Supreme Verdict on curve means your manabase becomes more painful but I wonder if Anger is sufficient? Playing versus some of the new Delver variants also seems a bit messy since you lean on Path to Exile a fair bit to deal with the Mandrills or Anglers or Tasipurrrrrr and Disrupting Shoal is hard to play around. Or maybe I'm overthinking it...

I originally tried some UW, Jeskai, and Espur builds where you ran like 8x Dragonlords and Cavern of Souls and Crucible of the Spirit Dragon (Time Spiral block storage land style lol) for fixing but card selection in Modern is just so bad every attempt was just painfully clunky. I just want to Dig Through Time...

Also I think I am going to go for the new MM15 Tarmos even with the waxy feel cause I just like the new border and art so much @.@

Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 06:45 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On May 29 2015 06:26 Gahlo wrote:
On May 29 2015 05:52 jcarlsoniv wrote:
jesus fuck texting a chick should not be like pulling teeth

I guess it's not ex-work girl.


It is, in fact. And she initiated the conversation, which makes it more annoying.

Like, dude, I want to talk with you, not at you.

girls are stupid

Take a step back, let things come as they come and maybe it'll feel better? It's like how going off to read a book while LoL patches feels better than feeling like time is stretching as you stare at the % slowly ticking up.


You're not playing the sick tech that's why. Its time to gain you some life moonbear. Anger and grandmaster is where were at right now. You can play the verdicts in the board if you need to, but we've also found them clunky. What do you know about our lord and savior narset? And her ability to make helix all of the lifegain? Plus you get to play runechanter pike and its sick.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 28 2015 22:08 GMT
#101910
On May 29 2015 06:52 MoonBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 06:30 Cixah wrote:
On May 29 2015 06:06 MoonBear wrote:
Why do MM15 cards feel so waxy and fake urghhh it's like the Chinese counterfeiters have won.

Also I should stop trying to theorycraft ways to make Silumgar's Scorn work in Modern...

On May 29 2015 04:19 Seuss wrote:
Call me a pedant but I see a difference between checking your phone just to see if you've had some notifications/texts or something, and deciding to actively do something on your phone.

Yah I think there's a big difference in these two things. Checking cause work and checking cause bored are super different lol


You'd be surprised. I feel like were close to a list, I can show you the world moonbear.

You'll need snaps, pyros, and some ojatai.

Yeah UWR midrange/aggro seems the way to go since you can go Anger of the Gods against like the new CoCo decks to wipe them and prevent graveyard shenanigans and then curve out into Thunderbreak Regent and Dragonlord Ojutai turns 4 and 5. And then there's the value Young 'Peezy engine. The mana also works out ok since it's T3 RR, T4 RR, T5 UW so it's not crazy intensive. Fitting in Supreme Verdict on curve means your manabase becomes more painful but I wonder if Anger is sufficient? Playing versus some of the new Delver variants also seems a bit messy since you lean on Path to Exile a fair bit to deal with the Mandrills or Anglers or Tasipurrrrrr and Disrupting Shoal is hard to play around. Or maybe I'm overthinking it...

I originally tried some UW, Jeskai, and Espur builds where you ran like 8x Dragonlords and Cavern of Souls and Crucible of the Spirit Dragon (Time Spiral block storage land style lol) for fixing but card selection in Modern is just so bad every attempt was just painfully clunky. I just want to Dig Through Time...

Also I think I am going to go for the new MM15 Tarmos even with the waxy feel cause I just like the new border and art so much @.@

Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 06:45 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On May 29 2015 06:26 Gahlo wrote:
On May 29 2015 05:52 jcarlsoniv wrote:
jesus fuck texting a chick should not be like pulling teeth

I guess it's not ex-work girl.


It is, in fact. And she initiated the conversation, which makes it more annoying.

Like, dude, I want to talk with you, not at you.

girls are stupid

Take a step back, let things come as they come and maybe it'll feel better? It's like how going off to read a book while LoL patches feels better than feeling like time is stretching as you stare at the % slowly ticking up.


oh, I was just generally complaining, it doesn't really necessarily feel bad

GAWD YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND ME MOONBEAR
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
killerdog
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark6522 Posts
May 28 2015 22:09 GMT
#101911
On May 29 2015 07:06 Cixah wrote:
You're not playing the sick tech that's why. Its time to gain you some life moonbear. Anger and grandmaster is where were at right now. You can play the verdicts in the board if you need to, but we've also found them clunky. What do you know about our lord and savior narset? And her ability to make helix all of the lifegain? Plus you get to play runechanter pike and its sick.

Until about halfway through I thought this was just life advice
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 28 2015 22:11 GMT
#101912
On May 29 2015 07:09 killerdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 07:06 Cixah wrote:
You're not playing the sick tech that's why. Its time to gain you some life moonbear. Anger and grandmaster is where were at right now. You can play the verdicts in the board if you need to, but we've also found them clunky. What do you know about our lord and savior narset? And her ability to make helix all of the lifegain? Plus you get to play runechanter pike and its sick.

Until about halfway through I thought this was just life advice


MtG is life
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Sonnington
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1107 Posts
May 28 2015 22:18 GMT
#101913
If you have texting problems and want advice go to:

www.textjake.com

Jake Hurwitz is a texting Casanova. He's been texting since SMS became a thing. He was encouraged to start a texting service from his friends and family since they immediately recognized his unique skillset. Some general texting tips I've learned from the master include: Never say something is fine or ok, everything is always perfect. If you get short replies stop texting, they are not interested. Never text twice in a row, no matter what, the ball is in their court. Don't feel obligated to text right away, wait on it, it makes you look like a cool. Never be the one to text last. You want to have the power, let them end a conversation.
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
May 28 2015 22:23 GMT
#101914
On May 29 2015 07:06 Cixah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 06:52 MoonBear wrote:
On May 29 2015 06:30 Cixah wrote:
On May 29 2015 06:06 MoonBear wrote:
Why do MM15 cards feel so waxy and fake urghhh it's like the Chinese counterfeiters have won.

Also I should stop trying to theorycraft ways to make Silumgar's Scorn work in Modern...

On May 29 2015 04:19 Seuss wrote:
Call me a pedant but I see a difference between checking your phone just to see if you've had some notifications/texts or something, and deciding to actively do something on your phone.

Yah I think there's a big difference in these two things. Checking cause work and checking cause bored are super different lol


You'd be surprised. I feel like were close to a list, I can show you the world moonbear.

You'll need snaps, pyros, and some ojatai.

Yeah UWR midrange/aggro seems the way to go since you can go Anger of the Gods against like the new CoCo decks to wipe them and prevent graveyard shenanigans and then curve out into Thunderbreak Regent and Dragonlord Ojutai turns 4 and 5. And then there's the value Young 'Peezy engine. The mana also works out ok since it's T3 RR, T4 RR, T5 UW so it's not crazy intensive. Fitting in Supreme Verdict on curve means your manabase becomes more painful but I wonder if Anger is sufficient? Playing versus some of the new Delver variants also seems a bit messy since you lean on Path to Exile a fair bit to deal with the Mandrills or Anglers or Tasipurrrrrr and Disrupting Shoal is hard to play around. Or maybe I'm overthinking it...

I originally tried some UW, Jeskai, and Espur builds where you ran like 8x Dragonlords and Cavern of Souls and Crucible of the Spirit Dragon (Time Spiral block storage land style lol) for fixing but card selection in Modern is just so bad every attempt was just painfully clunky. I just want to Dig Through Time...

Also I think I am going to go for the new MM15 Tarmos even with the waxy feel cause I just like the new border and art so much @.@

On May 29 2015 06:45 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On May 29 2015 06:26 Gahlo wrote:
On May 29 2015 05:52 jcarlsoniv wrote:
jesus fuck texting a chick should not be like pulling teeth

I guess it's not ex-work girl.


It is, in fact. And she initiated the conversation, which makes it more annoying.

Like, dude, I want to talk with you, not at you.

girls are stupid

Take a step back, let things come as they come and maybe it'll feel better? It's like how going off to read a book while LoL patches feels better than feeling like time is stretching as you stare at the % slowly ticking up.

You're not playing the sick tech that's why. Its time to gain you some life moonbear. Anger and grandmaster is where were at right now. You can play the verdicts in the board if you need to, but we've also found them clunky. What do you know about our lord and savior narset? And her ability to make helix all of the lifegain? Plus you get to play runechanter pike and its sick.

Since you mentioned it, did you see this sick Swans of Bryn Argoll deck that 4-0'd a daily? With Snowlands, Grandmaster, and Skred? Sounds like a similar shell but different stuff attached to the engine.

Narset I am on the fence about. It's like a Domri for Instants and Sorceries which I don't know how I feel about since even Domri is not well positioned in Modern any more. Runechanter seems interesting hmmm. Supreme is hard on the mana yeah but a lot of decks have issues with it. Although tapping out for Verdict and then dying to Blood Moon cause you had to stretch the manabase so hard seems bad.

Part of me still longs for some random Control deck running Dragonlords and Scorn though, but I think I'll just have to let that dream go. T_T

On May 29 2015 07:08 jcarlsoniv wrote:
oh, I was just generally complaining, it doesn't really necessarily feel bad

GAWD YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND ME MOONBEAR

[image loading]
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 28 2015 22:40 GMT
#101915
On May 29 2015 07:18 Sonnington wrote:
If you have texting problems and want advice go to:

www.textjake.com

Jake Hurwitz is a texting Casanova. He's been texting since SMS became a thing. He was encouraged to start a texting service from his friends and family since they immediately recognized his unique skillset. Some general texting tips I've learned from the master include: Never say something is fine or ok, everything is always perfect. If you get short replies stop texting, they are not interested. Never text twice in a row, no matter what, the ball is in their court. Don't feel obligated to text right away, wait on it, it makes you look like a cool. Never be the one to text last. You want to have the power, let them end a conversation.


None of these are novel ideas, really. And that last one is a bit silly to be honest. I don't care about any perceived "power struggle", I'm not interested in that. That's not the type of person I'm interested in general, as a friend or a significant other.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
May 28 2015 22:44 GMT
#101916
On May 29 2015 07:18 Sonnington wrote:
If you have texting problems and want advice go to:

www.textjake.com

Jake Hurwitz is a texting Casanova. He's been texting since SMS became a thing. He was encouraged to start a texting service from his friends and family since they immediately recognized his unique skillset. Some general texting tips I've learned from the master include: Never say something is fine or ok, everything is always perfect. If you get short replies stop texting, they are not interested. Never text twice in a row, no matter what, the ball is in their court. Don't feel obligated to text right away, wait on it, it makes you look like a cool. Never be the one to text last. You want to have the power, let them end a conversation.

This sounds to me like every other "always act sorta standoffish and self absorbed because chicks dig that" advice.
It's your boy Guzma!
Sonnington
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1107 Posts
May 28 2015 22:55 GMT
#101917
On May 29 2015 07:40 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 07:18 Sonnington wrote:
If you have texting problems and want advice go to:

www.textjake.com

Jake Hurwitz is a texting Casanova. He's been texting since SMS became a thing. He was encouraged to start a texting service from his friends and family since they immediately recognized his unique skillset. Some general texting tips I've learned from the master include: Never say something is fine or ok, everything is always perfect. If you get short replies stop texting, they are not interested. Never text twice in a row, no matter what, the ball is in their court. Don't feel obligated to text right away, wait on it, it makes you look like a cool. Never be the one to text last. You want to have the power, let them end a conversation.


None of these are novel ideas, really. And that last one is a bit silly to be honest. I don't care about any perceived "power struggle", I'm not interested in that. That's not the type of person I'm interested in general, as a friend or a significant other.


Shrugs. Then I'm not sure what you're having a problem with my friend. Perhaps you need to purchase the services of Jake Hurwitz, the master, for more in-depth advice. He doesn't give the gold away for free.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
May 28 2015 22:58 GMT
#101918
On May 29 2015 07:44 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 07:18 Sonnington wrote:
If you have texting problems and want advice go to:

www.textjake.com

Jake Hurwitz is a texting Casanova. He's been texting since SMS became a thing. He was encouraged to start a texting service from his friends and family since they immediately recognized his unique skillset. Some general texting tips I've learned from the master include: Never say something is fine or ok, everything is always perfect. If you get short replies stop texting, they are not interested. Never text twice in a row, no matter what, the ball is in their court. Don't feel obligated to text right away, wait on it, it makes you look like a cool. Never be the one to text last. You want to have the power, let them end a conversation.

This sounds to me like every other "always act sorta standoffish and self absorbed because chicks dig that" advice.


well its not very manly to be sitting next to the phone texting all the time, you want at least pretend you have interetsing things you do (play league)
its also not very manly to be talking more than your would be gf
seems legit
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 28 2015 23:12 GMT
#101919
On May 29 2015 06:06 MoonBear wrote:
Why do MM15 cards feel so waxy and fake urghhh it's like the Chinese counterfeiters have won.

Also I should stop trying to theorycraft ways to make Silumgar's Scorn work in Modern...

Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 04:19 Seuss wrote:
Call me a pedant but I see a difference between checking your phone just to see if you've had some notifications/texts or something, and deciding to actively do something on your phone.

Yah I think there's a big difference in these two things. Checking cause work and checking cause bored are super different lol

My friend is trying to get me into Standard but I am resisting with all my might.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
May 28 2015 23:17 GMT
#101920
On May 29 2015 08:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 06:06 MoonBear wrote:
Why do MM15 cards feel so waxy and fake urghhh it's like the Chinese counterfeiters have won.

Also I should stop trying to theorycraft ways to make Silumgar's Scorn work in Modern...

On May 29 2015 04:19 Seuss wrote:
Call me a pedant but I see a difference between checking your phone just to see if you've had some notifications/texts or something, and deciding to actively do something on your phone.

Yah I think there's a big difference in these two things. Checking cause work and checking cause bored are super different lol

My friend is trying to get me into Standard but I am resisting with all my might.


If you do wait until origins.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Prev 1 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 183
Nina 113
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3843
Sharp 415
Mong 90
Dewaltoss 85
Icarus 9
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King216
Other Games
summit1g7069
WinterStarcraft592
C9.Mang0276
Sick139
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2256
League of Legends
• Lourlo1091
• Stunt384
Other Games
• Shiphtur467
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 24m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.