• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:18
CEST 08:18
KST 15:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8643 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 5094

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 5162 Next
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-28 18:06:09
May 28 2015 18:05 GMT
#101861
On May 29 2015 02:29 killerdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 02:19 Ketara wrote:
Scips jungle pool is like.

Zero dash abilities.

Zero CC.

Single target damage only.


Not that its bad, it's just selfish as fuck lololol

o.0

olaf, axes are perma slow and aoe

Skarner (lolwat ketara)

Eve, aoe %health damage and slow

Rammus, thousand year taunt, knockup, massive aoe damage

edit: oops double

Also teut got ranked restricted

That's hilarious


totally not surprised. ggez
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
May 28 2015 18:05 GMT
#101862
On May 29 2015 02:52 Ketara wrote:
Teut officially most cancerous euro?

he tries, bless him
but not even close
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
May 28 2015 18:11 GMT
#101863
Rammus taunt not thousand years anymore.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
May 28 2015 18:15 GMT
#101864
Chicken salad on a hot day is terrible for the body, learn from my mistakes....
Steam: rook492
killerdog
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark6522 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-28 18:17:13
May 28 2015 18:15 GMT
#101865
Problem with teut is if he starts feeding, he says "sorry my bad" or "i suck" in chat.

EUW players don't understand what's going on, and assume that because he isn't blaming/flaming everyone else, he must be trolling, and report him.

On May 29 2015 02:38 ComaDose wrote:
I just saw star guardian lux for the first time in game and its fucking amazing. Now i want.


That skin is so terrbile, like half the skills are invisible, and even when they're not invis they're still almost impossible to see.

It's like the old invis e lux bug but on steroids, and for every skill.
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
May 28 2015 18:21 GMT
#101866
Maybe he only said gg easy once so out of sympathy they only ranked restricted him?
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-28 18:34:51
May 28 2015 18:34 GMT
#101867
ive just discovered the extent of pbs nova programs. their amazing. I don't know why I haven't been watching them already
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
May 28 2015 18:37 GMT
#101868
Poll: How often do you check your phone?

As few times as I can/Only when it rings (8)
 
47%

When I'm bored, which is a lot of the time (5)
 
29%

This shit is like crack (2)
 
12%

Castlevania (2)
 
12%

I do have a slight addiction to checking my phone (0)
 
0%

17 total votes

Your vote: How often do you check your phone?

(Vote): As few times as I can/Only when it rings
(Vote): When I'm bored, which is a lot of the time
(Vote): I do have a slight addiction to checking my phone
(Vote): This shit is like crack
(Vote): Castlevania

Hey! How you doin'?
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
May 28 2015 18:39 GMT
#101869
My phone lets me know when it needs to be checked.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
May 28 2015 18:44 GMT
#101870
Define "check".
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
May 28 2015 18:45 GMT
#101871
well...I reddit on my phone while working, so...
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
May 28 2015 18:46 GMT
#101872
I dont for the most part, but ever since work blocked a lot of sites I use my phone a lot to surf at work.
It's your boy Guzma!
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
May 28 2015 19:04 GMT
#101873
Check, as in taking it out of your pocket and looking at it to see if you missed something or if you wanna look at some Richard Lewis drama. I only ask because I rarely look at my phone and am usually slow to reply to txts because I don't give a shit. I do enjoy having my phone for the bathroom though, way better than a newspaper. A bit harder to wipe with though.
Hey! How you doin'?
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
May 28 2015 19:05 GMT
#101874
i was going to make a bathroom comment for phones but decided on when im bored which is often which includes toilet time. need three phones to properly wipe tho obviously.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
May 28 2015 19:19 GMT
#101875
On May 29 2015 04:04 Zdrastochye wrote:
Check, as in taking it out of your pocket and looking at it to see if you missed something or if you wanna look at some Richard Lewis drama. I only ask because I rarely look at my phone and am usually slow to reply to txts because I don't give a shit. I do enjoy having my phone for the bathroom though, way better than a newspaper. A bit harder to wipe with though.


Call me a pedant but I see a difference between checking your phone just to see if you've had some notifications/texts or something, and deciding to actively do something on your phone.

In the former case I don't get texts often so I rarely check my phone. If you include the latter I'll frequently pull out my phone whenever I'm on a break or waiting for something to mess around in Hearthstone something else I can disengage from easily.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
May 28 2015 19:32 GMT
#101876
Ok you pedant.
Hey! How you doin'?
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
May 28 2015 19:37 GMT
#101877
I put my phone in silent mode when I'm at the gym(and some other places, but always the gym), and I am terrible about remembering to turn the ringer back on, which leads to be being awful about checking my phone.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
May 28 2015 19:38 GMT
#101878
On May 29 2015 04:32 Zdrastochye wrote:
Ok you pedant.

You're welcome!

Technically the proper form is either OK or okay.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
May 28 2015 19:41 GMT
#101879
Etymologically shouldn't it be 0K?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
May 28 2015 19:46 GMT
#101880
On May 29 2015 04:41 Alaric wrote:
Etymologically shouldn't it be 0K?


No...?
TranslatorBaa!
Prev 1 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 114
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3906
Mong 80
sorry 34
ToSsGirL 11
Noble 10
Icarus 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King161
Other Games
summit1g8055
WinterStarcraft609
C9.Mang0264
Sick156
ceh9126
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• StrangeGG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Lourlo1020
• Stunt426
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 42m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.