• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:31
CEST 01:31
KST 08:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12560 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1470

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 5162 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 21 2014 00:58 GMT
#29381
Cruise w/pregnant wife = not fun
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
March 21 2014 01:16 GMT
#29382
My only sailing experience was sailboating on a small lake

I flipped it during a strong gust
Steam: rook492
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 21 2014 01:18 GMT
#29383
Squats bros squats
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 21 2014 01:30 GMT
#29384
Haven't felt this much like shit in a long time.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 21 2014 01:51 GMT
#29385
PHYVO

NSA2 is in boston next saturday, and they're capping P:M at 64. I'm probably going with my friend, he plays melee, me and him might do double.

You gonna goooooo???
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 21 2014 04:21 GMT
#29386
Almost lvl 60. Watch out kids

KEY RUNS?
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-21 04:52:42
March 21 2014 04:52 GMT
#29387
On March 21 2014 10:51 jcarlsoniv wrote:
PHYVO

NSA2 is in boston next saturday, and they're capping P:M at 64. I'm probably going with my friend, he plays melee, me and him might do double.

You gonna goooooo???


Not sure. Other things might crop up that I might want to do. Only so many things I can cram into my life... but registration deadline is Monday so I guess I have to figure it all out by then.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 21 2014 07:17 GMT
#29388
LOL
So.

Finally got my ring.
Getting Yango his plans I got trapped by A4 Keywarden and some elites, ran out of Discipline and died.
RIP DH with all my leftover organs/keys/Machines and Hellfire ring that I farmed like crazy to get.

I'm surprisingly not particularly upset about it. I think getting my ring was the closure I needed to start RoS.
:D
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
March 21 2014 07:20 GMT
#29389
On March 21 2014 16:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
LOL
So.

Finally got my ring.
Getting Yango his plans I got trapped by A4 Keywarden and some elites, ran out of Discipline and died.
RIP DH with all my leftover organs/keys/Machines and Hellfire ring that I farmed like crazy to get.

I'm surprisingly not particularly upset about it. I think getting my ring was the closure I needed to start RoS.
:D


I'd be looking for a new monitor and seeking medical aid after putting my fist into it. You are a saint.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 21 2014 07:24 GMT
#29390
I'm enjoying D3 so far. I'm getting really tired of PvP games, it feels really nice to do some good old fashioned PvE stuff.

Are the first few levels supposed to be difficult at all? I just killed the Skeleton King and I haven't felt fear for my HC character yet. I just pew pew lasers and lightning and remove entire rooms of things, even mobs with the special attributes melt before they do more than half my health.
It's your boy Guzma!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 21 2014 07:27 GMT
#29391
On March 21 2014 16:20 Parnage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 16:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
LOL
So.

Finally got my ring.
Getting Yango his plans I got trapped by A4 Keywarden and some elites, ran out of Discipline and died.
RIP DH with all my leftover organs/keys/Machines and Hellfire ring that I farmed like crazy to get.

I'm surprisingly not particularly upset about it. I think getting my ring was the closure I needed to start RoS.
:D


I'd be looking for a new monitor and seeking medical aid after putting my fist into it. You are a saint.

Nah.
Again, if RoS weren't just around the corner and leveling a HC character to max wasn't easy as hell (and I didn't already have a stash full of items not good enough for my old DH) then MAYBE I'd be pissed.

I mean the only slightly sucky thing is not having a Hellfire ring to level with, but once RoS hits there will be better Hellfire rings anyway.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-21 07:50:38
March 21 2014 07:48 GMT
#29392
On March 21 2014 16:24 Requizen wrote:
I'm enjoying D3 so far. I'm getting really tired of PvP games, it feels really nice to do some good old fashioned PvE stuff.

Are the first few levels supposed to be difficult at all? I just killed the Skeleton King and I haven't felt fear for my HC character yet. I just pew pew lasers and lightning and remove entire rooms of things, even mobs with the special attributes melt before they do more than half my health.


Are you playing on normal difficulty? If so, that's why it's fairly easy. I think you can do solo hard easily too. I made 2 characters in hc so far, and both were able to solo in hard difficulty. My DH was lost due to my own stupidity, which was trying out master difficulty without being properly geared for it(level 52 with decent weapon, but not good enough anything else). By the end of act 1, I was around level 22-24 or so doing full act. It was fairly easy. Anything above hard difficulty might be too slow to do in terms of clear speeds.
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
March 21 2014 07:53 GMT
#29393
On March 21 2014 16:24 Requizen wrote:
I'm enjoying D3 so far. I'm getting really tired of PvP games, it feels really nice to do some good old fashioned PvE stuff.

Are the first few levels supposed to be difficult at all? I just killed the Skeleton King and I haven't felt fear for my HC character yet. I just pew pew lasers and lightning and remove entire rooms of things, even mobs with the special attributes melt before they do more than half my health.


Early levels are supposed to be trivial like most RPGs. You're supposed to be worried about familiarizing yourself with your class and its skills, mob types and their skills, rare pack affixes, etc, and not about dying. You can force some difficulty upon yourself by playing on Expert or something, but it's just pure % modifiers to damage and mob hp, and the difficulty will still ramp up more based on your level(packs spawning with more affixes being the most direct example) than anything else until you really turn up the difficulty slider.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-21 11:15:59
March 21 2014 11:14 GMT
#29394
Been using the following priest deck to great effect.

Been actually thinking about removing mind control, but still want some possible late game presence.

Though Ysera+Divine Spirit+Inner Fire is a good enough combo too I guess.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 21 2014 12:13 GMT
#29395
On March 21 2014 13:52 phyvo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 10:51 jcarlsoniv wrote:
PHYVO

NSA2 is in boston next saturday, and they're capping P:M at 64. I'm probably going with my friend, he plays melee, me and him might do double.

You gonna goooooo???


Not sure. Other things might crop up that I might want to do. Only so many things I can cram into my life... but registration deadline is Monday so I guess I have to figure it all out by then.


The fucking paypal page to change my debit card info is broken, and since I need paypal to pay for registration, I haven't registered yet. As of last night, there were only 10 PM spots left, so I'll be real pissed if I can't register because of paypal being useless. Contacted their customer support, hopefully they're more useful.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 21 2014 12:42 GMT
#29396
On March 21 2014 16:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
LOL
So.

Finally got my ring.
Getting Yango his plans I got trapped by A4 Keywarden and some elites, ran out of Discipline and died.
RIP DH with all my leftover organs/keys/Machines and Hellfire ring that I farmed like crazy to get.

I'm surprisingly not particularly upset about it. I think getting my ring was the closure I needed to start RoS.
:D



Happy Friday everyone
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
March 21 2014 13:03 GMT
#29397
On March 21 2014 21:13 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 13:52 phyvo wrote:
On March 21 2014 10:51 jcarlsoniv wrote:
PHYVO

NSA2 is in boston next saturday, and they're capping P:M at 64. I'm probably going with my friend, he plays melee, me and him might do double.

You gonna goooooo???


Not sure. Other things might crop up that I might want to do. Only so many things I can cram into my life... but registration deadline is Monday so I guess I have to figure it all out by then.


The fucking paypal page to change my debit card info is broken, and since I need paypal to pay for registration, I haven't registered yet. As of last night, there were only 10 PM spots left, so I'll be real pissed if I can't register because of paypal being useless. Contacted their customer support, hopefully they're more useful.


Nothing in the world like a broken webpage that you need to use...
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 21 2014 13:04 GMT
#29398
On March 21 2014 21:42 Shelke14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 16:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
LOL
So.

Finally got my ring.
Getting Yango his plans I got trapped by A4 Keywarden and some elites, ran out of Discipline and died.
RIP DH with all my leftover organs/keys/Machines and Hellfire ring that I farmed like crazy to get.

I'm surprisingly not particularly upset about it. I think getting my ring was the closure I needed to start RoS.
:D



Happy Friday everyone


You take too much enjoyment in mutual misery.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 21 2014 13:06 GMT
#29399
On March 21 2014 22:04 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 21:42 Shelke14 wrote:
On March 21 2014 16:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
LOL
So.

Finally got my ring.
Getting Yango his plans I got trapped by A4 Keywarden and some elites, ran out of Discipline and died.
RIP DH with all my leftover organs/keys/Machines and Hellfire ring that I farmed like crazy to get.

I'm surprisingly not particularly upset about it. I think getting my ring was the closure I needed to start RoS.
:D



Happy Friday everyone


You take too much enjoyment in mutual misery.


?

I'm actually in a pretty good mood today. Getting over my cold, it's almost the weekend, my car stuffs are almost sorted out, I'm playing in an online P:M tourney tonight, probably going to meet up with phyvo next thursday, and then playing in NSA2 next saturday (assuming paypal stops being stupid) in P:M singles and Melee doubles.

^.^
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 21 2014 13:22 GMT
#29400
My good buddy moved back to the area and he's the one that truly taught me Ultimate. I tell the guys we're interested in playing the league this summer and they tell me they only have room for me. I'm pretty ticked. I was on the fence on whether I'd subject myself to the hour drive every week and plus I'm getting old () and i'm half motivated to join another team lol. Not that I would.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Prev 1 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings53
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta15
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9542
Artosis 697
ZZZero.O 113
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift5714
JimRising 416
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3930
Other Games
summit1g9182
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1867
Livibee427
C9.Mang0353
Maynarde159
Mew2King41
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• musti20045 38
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1190
• Shiphtur639
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 29m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.