• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:32
CEST 01:32
KST 08:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12821 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1469

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 5162 Next
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
March 20 2014 22:06 GMT
#29361
On March 21 2014 07:04 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 04:45 Ketara wrote:
Cruise pics hooray http://www.flickr.com/photos/9943516@N03/with/13293438593

This guys right here. XD
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9943516@N03/11482827425/


That picture really did come out pretty amazing.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 20 2014 22:11 GMT
#29362
On March 21 2014 05:51 jcarlsoniv wrote:
the fuck? lol

So does anyone else here have a "girl that got away"? Just saw evidence on facebook that mine might be a vegan.

Instant *glass shattering*

does not compute
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
March 20 2014 22:15 GMT
#29363
circumstantial evidence
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
March 20 2014 22:23 GMT
#29364
On March 21 2014 07:06 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 07:04 Gahlo wrote:
On March 21 2014 04:45 Ketara wrote:
Cruise pics hooray http://www.flickr.com/photos/9943516@N03/with/13293438593

This guys right here. XD
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9943516@N03/11482827425/


That picture really did come out pretty amazing.

Some of them are pretty good but in general you need to work on framing rather than relying on the cropping/panorama crutch (or at least stick to 36:24)
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-20 22:34:23
March 20 2014 22:34 GMT
#29365
On March 21 2014 07:11 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 05:51 jcarlsoniv wrote:
the fuck? lol

So does anyone else here have a "girl that got away"? Just saw evidence on facebook that mine might be a vegan.

Instant *glass shattering*

does not compute

On the plus side, he isn't pulling an xj9 and posting nude photos of her on the internet.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 20 2014 23:02 GMT
#29366
Hey, haven't streamed in a while, so what the hell
It's your boy Guzma!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 20 2014 23:06 GMT
#29367
0 swipes. Why you hate me arena?
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 20 2014 23:17 GMT
#29368
On March 21 2014 08:06 Gahlo wrote:
0 swipes. Why you hate me arena?

Scrub, l2p.
God Bless
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
March 20 2014 23:23 GMT
#29369
Ragnaros is a dumb card and needs to be nerfed.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
March 20 2014 23:34 GMT
#29370
Cruises are spectacular. Live the good life for a week or two. Dunno when I'll go on another but I know that someday I will.
Retvrn to Forvms
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
March 20 2014 23:36 GMT
#29371
Honestly I kind of prefer backpacking and hostels. Only actually being ashore able to do things for like 6 hours out of the day was a little lame.

Food was great though.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 20 2014 23:37 GMT
#29372
On March 21 2014 08:34 Chrispy wrote:
Cruises are spectacular. Live the good life for a week or two. Dunno when I'll go on another but I know that someday I will.


Never have. Would love to. I feel like that's something my siblings and I should do.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-20 23:55:02
March 20 2014 23:54 GMT
#29373
On March 21 2014 08:37 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 08:34 Chrispy wrote:
Cruises are spectacular. Live the good life for a week or two. Dunno when I'll go on another but I know that someday I will.


Never have. Would love to. I feel like that's something my siblings and I should do.


Yeah I think it's a great family vacation. I went with my parents and one of my brothers and we all had a blast. Being on a giant boat is awesome - if you go definitely make sure at least one of your group's room has a deck. It's more expensive but having a bit of privacy and a nice view is totally worth it. Sleeping on a giant boat is awesome. Good food is everywhere. There's always some form of entertainment somewhere on the boat. The excursions are pretty hokey but you can still have a good time.

10/10 would cruise again.
Retvrn to Forvms
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
March 20 2014 23:58 GMT
#29374
i'm finally ready to play diablo 3. is anyone else just starting the game that is bearable to play games with and would want to play a bit with me?
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
March 21 2014 00:06 GMT
#29375
How do you sleep on a boat? I get motion sickness easily and I dont think I'd be able to even fall asleep unless I was drunk as hell
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 21 2014 00:06 GMT
#29376
On March 21 2014 08:36 Ketara wrote:
Honestly I kind of prefer backpacking and hostels. Only actually being ashore able to do things for like 6 hours out of the day was a little lame.

Food was great though.

But that requires walking and shit.
Cruises are the best. Eat as much good food as often as you like. 2am? Np walk to their 24/7 buffet and grab some pizza. Fancy dinners every night if you want. Cruises are da best.
liftlift > tsm
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 21 2014 00:08 GMT
#29377
On March 21 2014 09:06 MooMooMugi wrote:
How do you sleep on a boat? I get motion sickness easily and I dont think I'd be able to even fall asleep unless I was drunk as hell

Unless you're extremely sensitive (or rough waters, which is rare), cruise boats don't have that much swaying motion.
liftlift > tsm
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-21 00:09:08
March 21 2014 00:08 GMT
#29378
On March 21 2014 09:06 MooMooMugi wrote:
How do you sleep on a boat? I get motion sickness easily and I dont think I'd be able to even fall asleep unless I was drunk as hell


If you get motion sickness you don't.

They do have some pills they can give you that help with motion sickness I hear. But yeah, unless it's real windy it's hard to notice the boat moving.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
March 21 2014 00:17 GMT
#29379
The pills are called Dramamine.

I got a huge headache when I fell asleep when the boat was docked and woke up while the boat was moving. Oh man.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 21 2014 00:34 GMT
#29380
They also have patches you put behind your ear for motion sickness. Even people I know who get sea sickness never had issues on a cruise boat. Those things are so big and stable there's not really any motion. Small fishing boats on the otherhand... those can get pretty rocky.
liftlift > tsm
Prev 1 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings53
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta19
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9414
Artosis 661
ZZZero.O 113
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift5714
JimRising 416
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe36
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3930
Other Games
summit1g9182
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1867
Livibee417
C9.Mang0388
Maynarde161
Mew2King44
ArmadaUGS25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• musti20045 38
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1190
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 28m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.