• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:41
CEST 05:41
KST 12:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9007 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1417

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 5162 Next
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-13 20:31:43
March 13 2014 20:31 GMT
#28321
On March 14 2014 05:30 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 05:27 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:21 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
1) Wei pls play Go like a classy motherfucker

2) Mandatory dance credits suck

took dance for my arts credit in college.
my favorite class I took in college of all time.


yeah, but he's still in his "I don't want to look feminine" highschool phase

fuck that shit, dance class was awesome. tons of qt college girls.
liftlift > tsm
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 13 2014 20:33 GMT
#28322
On March 14 2014 05:26 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 05:21 mordek wrote:
I cried during Marley and Me. And when I read the book. >.>

Also teared up when + Show Spoiler [Naruto] +
Jiraiya died and when I thought Kakashi died.

I know it's super long ago but I want to be considerate

Oh got there is a book? *prepares tissues*

I actually read the book first lol.

Also @ghandi
FITEMEBAMBI
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
March 13 2014 20:37 GMT
#28323
On March 14 2014 05:31 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 05:30 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:27 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:21 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
1) Wei pls play Go like a classy motherfucker

2) Mandatory dance credits suck

took dance for my arts credit in college.
my favorite class I took in college of all time.


yeah, but he's still in his "I don't want to look feminine" highschool phase

fuck that shit, dance class was awesome. tons of qt college girls.

Bah.
Some personal experience: Being tall, uncoordinated and awkward is the perfect recipe for bad dancing experiences.
Especially close dances.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-13 20:38:59
March 13 2014 20:38 GMT
#28324
Watching IEM. lol voidrays.
On March 14 2014 05:37 Duvon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 05:31 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:30 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:27 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:21 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
1) Wei pls play Go like a classy motherfucker

2) Mandatory dance credits suck

took dance for my arts credit in college.
my favorite class I took in college of all time.


yeah, but he's still in his "I don't want to look feminine" highschool phase

fuck that shit, dance class was awesome. tons of qt college girls.

Bah.
Some personal experience: Being tall, uncoordinated and awkward is the perfect recipe for bad dancing experiences.
Especially close dances.

i'm tall, fat, and uncoordinated and had a blast.
liftlift > tsm
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
March 13 2014 20:39 GMT
#28325
On March 14 2014 05:31 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 05:19 ComaDose wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:13 Ketara wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:00 ComaDose wrote:
On March 14 2014 04:50 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 14 2014 04:23 ComaDose wrote:
On March 14 2014 04:15 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 14 2014 04:12 ComaDose wrote:
On March 14 2014 04:01 wei2coolman wrote:
This Thorin drama with IEM is so silly. If you watch the video in whole, it wasn't even offensive.

I didn't see the video but im interested in the context of
they’ve got that existential hole of being Polish to try and fill with some esports.

Maybe, it’s like when you have the Olympics somewhere in Africa and they can all pretend they’re part of the developed world for two weeks, and then everyone just leaves and they’re still in the dirt.

and how it could not be offensive

because it's true, that's essentially what happened when Olympics gets hosted in shitholes like this Winter Olympics in Sochi.

I mean apart from truth and offensiveness not being mutually exclusive he still called someones nationality an existential hole. I'm not looking for my pitchfork i'm just pretty sure every polish person would find that offensive. Not getting paid to go to the place he shit on so much seems totally fair.

Meh, I suppose it's fair, but don't know why people so willing to take it to an extreme when it hardly was...

yeah people going overboard or calling for boycots or something are crazy. I just think its hilarious that he said that while expecting to work for carmac and co. shortly. Just imagining carmac's reaction.



Oh my god wait what is this? Somebody link me to this thing.

its not big deal but here is reddit thread and here is another article.
basically he bm's poland and IEM is immediately like no thanks stay home.


Wow. That's some old fashioned racism right there.

Polish aint a race yo, nationality/ethnicity is a social construct


In all seriousness...did he expect something else? Like what the flipping fk.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 13 2014 20:40 GMT
#28326
A coworker is going to be offering dance classes here at some point. Still haven't decided if I want in yet.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Alzadar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada5009 Posts
March 13 2014 20:40 GMT
#28327
Yesterday walking home I was passed by a guy who was seriously like seven feet tall. He was a giant.
I am the Town Medic.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-13 20:41:02
March 13 2014 20:40 GMT
#28328
On March 14 2014 05:39 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 05:31 Ketara wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:19 ComaDose wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:13 Ketara wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:00 ComaDose wrote:
On March 14 2014 04:50 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 14 2014 04:23 ComaDose wrote:
On March 14 2014 04:15 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 14 2014 04:12 ComaDose wrote:
On March 14 2014 04:01 wei2coolman wrote:
This Thorin drama with IEM is so silly. If you watch the video in whole, it wasn't even offensive.

I didn't see the video but im interested in the context of
they’ve got that existential hole of being Polish to try and fill with some esports.

Maybe, it’s like when you have the Olympics somewhere in Africa and they can all pretend they’re part of the developed world for two weeks, and then everyone just leaves and they’re still in the dirt.

and how it could not be offensive

because it's true, that's essentially what happened when Olympics gets hosted in shitholes like this Winter Olympics in Sochi.

I mean apart from truth and offensiveness not being mutually exclusive he still called someones nationality an existential hole. I'm not looking for my pitchfork i'm just pretty sure every polish person would find that offensive. Not getting paid to go to the place he shit on so much seems totally fair.

Meh, I suppose it's fair, but don't know why people so willing to take it to an extreme when it hardly was...

yeah people going overboard or calling for boycots or something are crazy. I just think its hilarious that he said that while expecting to work for carmac and co. shortly. Just imagining carmac's reaction.



Oh my god wait what is this? Somebody link me to this thing.

its not big deal but here is reddit thread and here is another article.
basically he bm's poland and IEM is immediately like no thanks stay home.


Wow. That's some old fashioned racism right there.

Polish aint a race yo, nationality/ethnicity is a social construct


In all seriousness...did he expect something else? Like what the flipping fk.

I think he expected laughs. I know I got a few chuckles out of his rant
On March 14 2014 05:40 jcarlsoniv wrote:
A coworker is going to be offering dance classes here at some point. Still haven't decided if I want in yet.

do it, yoga pants everywhere.
liftlift > tsm
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 13 2014 20:42 GMT
#28329
On March 14 2014 05:40 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 05:39 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:31 Ketara wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:19 ComaDose wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:13 Ketara wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:00 ComaDose wrote:
On March 14 2014 04:50 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 14 2014 04:23 ComaDose wrote:
On March 14 2014 04:15 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 14 2014 04:12 ComaDose wrote:
[quote]
I didn't see the video but im interested in the context of [quote]
and how it could not be offensive

because it's true, that's essentially what happened when Olympics gets hosted in shitholes like this Winter Olympics in Sochi.

I mean apart from truth and offensiveness not being mutually exclusive he still called someones nationality an existential hole. I'm not looking for my pitchfork i'm just pretty sure every polish person would find that offensive. Not getting paid to go to the place he shit on so much seems totally fair.

Meh, I suppose it's fair, but don't know why people so willing to take it to an extreme when it hardly was...

yeah people going overboard or calling for boycots or something are crazy. I just think its hilarious that he said that while expecting to work for carmac and co. shortly. Just imagining carmac's reaction.



Oh my god wait what is this? Somebody link me to this thing.

its not big deal but here is reddit thread and here is another article.
basically he bm's poland and IEM is immediately like no thanks stay home.


Wow. That's some old fashioned racism right there.

Polish aint a race yo, nationality/ethnicity is a social construct


In all seriousness...did he expect something else? Like what the flipping fk.

I think he expected laughs. I know I got a few chuckles out of his rant
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 05:40 jcarlsoniv wrote:
A coworker is going to be offering dance classes here at some point. Still haven't decided if I want in yet.

do it, yoga pants everywhere.

Fuck that, just go to a yoga class.
Kyrie
Profile Joined June 2013
1594 Posts
March 13 2014 20:45 GMT
#28330
On March 14 2014 05:18 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I remember I used to play this animated computer chess game when I was pretty young. It helped me learn a lot of the basics and some tactics (my greatest memory was learning what en passant and castling were).

Can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 05:18 Shelke14 wrote:
Who's dogfood boy


no one important - I'm just bored

but Coma's right, not worth mentioning

BATTLE CHESS?!
Omnishroud
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
1073 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-13 20:45:37
March 13 2014 20:45 GMT
#28331
On March 14 2014 05:30 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 05:23 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:21 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
1) Wei pls play Go like a classy motherfucker


Do you play?

Used to. I was damn good too. Would place pretty decently at like local tournaments. It's been so long now though that I don't really remember half of the game. I can barely recall how to play. I guess compared to a lot of you guys it hasn't been that long ago, but for me it was ages.
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 05:21 mordek wrote:
I cried during Marley and Me. And when I read the book. >.>

Also teared up when + Show Spoiler [Naruto] +
Jiraiya died and when I thought Kakashi died.

I know it's super long ago but I want to be considerate

From Naruto? NARUTO???? Mordek I know you're better than that.

I've never really cried at anything from the media, closest I get is probs Les Mis and Anohana (;;;;;


Ive gotten tearful more then a few times @ naruto / one piece..some sad fuckin shit goes down probably not past the ~100th shippuden ep for naruto tho..pretty crap now, which reminds me new filler ep is out, brb.
Omni = Capped (RIP TL Account) - LoL EUW: Capped92 - EU Bnet: Capped#1137 - Steam: Capped92
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
March 13 2014 20:47 GMT
#28332
Can we have a Teut vs swaglord Tolkein chessboxing showmatch
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 13 2014 20:47 GMT
#28333
On March 14 2014 05:45 Kyrie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 05:18 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I remember I used to play this animated computer chess game when I was pretty young. It helped me learn a lot of the basics and some tactics (my greatest memory was learning what en passant and castling were).

Can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

On March 14 2014 05:18 Shelke14 wrote:
Who's dogfood boy


no one important - I'm just bored

but Coma's right, not worth mentioning

BATTLE CHESS?!

Something about this is triggering a super distant memory... if someone figures it out I'll <3 4eva
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 13 2014 20:48 GMT
#28334
On March 14 2014 05:42 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 05:40 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:39 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:31 Ketara wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:19 ComaDose wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:13 Ketara wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:00 ComaDose wrote:
On March 14 2014 04:50 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 14 2014 04:23 ComaDose wrote:
On March 14 2014 04:15 wei2coolman wrote:
[quote]
because it's true, that's essentially what happened when Olympics gets hosted in shitholes like this Winter Olympics in Sochi.

I mean apart from truth and offensiveness not being mutually exclusive he still called someones nationality an existential hole. I'm not looking for my pitchfork i'm just pretty sure every polish person would find that offensive. Not getting paid to go to the place he shit on so much seems totally fair.

Meh, I suppose it's fair, but don't know why people so willing to take it to an extreme when it hardly was...

yeah people going overboard or calling for boycots or something are crazy. I just think its hilarious that he said that while expecting to work for carmac and co. shortly. Just imagining carmac's reaction.



Oh my god wait what is this? Somebody link me to this thing.

its not big deal but here is reddit thread and here is another article.
basically he bm's poland and IEM is immediately like no thanks stay home.


Wow. That's some old fashioned racism right there.

Polish aint a race yo, nationality/ethnicity is a social construct


In all seriousness...did he expect something else? Like what the flipping fk.

I think he expected laughs. I know I got a few chuckles out of his rant
On March 14 2014 05:40 jcarlsoniv wrote:
A coworker is going to be offering dance classes here at some point. Still haven't decided if I want in yet.

do it, yoga pants everywhere.

Fuck that, just go to a yoga class.


already do this lol

On March 14 2014 05:45 Kyrie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 05:18 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I remember I used to play this animated computer chess game when I was pretty young. It helped me learn a lot of the basics and some tactics (my greatest memory was learning what en passant and castling were).

Can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

On March 14 2014 05:18 Shelke14 wrote:
Who's dogfood boy


no one important - I'm just bored

but Coma's right, not worth mentioning

BATTLE CHESS?!


I don't believe so. Looked up a screenshot and it doesn't look familiar. The one I played had this tiny old wizard man teaching you everything.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-13 20:52:55
March 13 2014 20:48 GMT
#28335
On March 14 2014 05:38 wei2coolman wrote:
Watching IEM. lol voidrays.
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 05:37 Duvon wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:31 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:30 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:27 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:21 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
1) Wei pls play Go like a classy motherfucker

2) Mandatory dance credits suck

took dance for my arts credit in college.
my favorite class I took in college of all time.


yeah, but he's still in his "I don't want to look feminine" highschool phase

fuck that shit, dance class was awesome. tons of qt college girls.

Bah.
Some personal experience: Being tall, uncoordinated and awkward is the perfect recipe for bad dancing experiences.
Especially close dances.

i'm tall, fat, and uncoordinated and had a blast.

Just my personal experience.
I still think dancing is fun though, but pretty much only by myself. Also tried a bit of balboa a while back, but height difference made me feel super creepy, I'd have to bend my knees so my thigh ended up between my partners...
Edit: Never enjoyed moving my limbs too fast (except you know), so most solo-kind dances are out of the question for me.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-13 20:50:41
March 13 2014 20:49 GMT
#28336
I tear up whenever people suffering in refuge camps get interviewed or someone gets emotional explaining some other kind of crazy awful life experience.

Movies can do it too but they have to work for it. Naruto or any other show more about action than drama never succeeds.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
March 13 2014 20:50 GMT
#28337
I feel bad for my shonen anime fans, they get stuck with filler episodes all day and I am just like "skip dat shit" if I watch it at all.
*eyes all the poorly timed bleach filler episodes*

I don't recall stuff like YuYu Hakusho having that much filler. maybe I just don't remember it.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
March 13 2014 20:51 GMT
#28338
On March 14 2014 05:47 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 05:45 Kyrie wrote:
On March 14 2014 05:18 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I remember I used to play this animated computer chess game when I was pretty young. It helped me learn a lot of the basics and some tactics (my greatest memory was learning what en passant and castling were).

Can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

On March 14 2014 05:18 Shelke14 wrote:
Who's dogfood boy


no one important - I'm just bored

but Coma's right, not worth mentioning

BATTLE CHESS?!

Something about this is triggering a super distant memory... if someone figures it out I'll <3 4eva

I'm remembering like the queen would animate when you capture and like dagger the piece in the back.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-13 20:54:52
March 13 2014 20:54 GMT
#28339
On March 14 2014 05:50 Parnage wrote:
I feel bad for my shonen anime fans, they get stuck with filler episodes all day and I am just like "skip dat shit" if I watch it at all.
*eyes all the poorly timed bleach filler episodes*

I don't recall stuff like YuYu Hakusho having that much filler. maybe I just don't remember it.

I guess it depends on the shonen, cause what I'm watching now has 0 filler.

Every time people talk about chess, all I can think of is laser chess from 1987 on the Atari.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
March 13 2014 20:54 GMT
#28340
On March 14 2014 05:47 xes wrote:
Can we have a Teut vs swaglord Tolkein chessboxing showmatch

It's been years, but I'm down to embarrassingly lose after suiciding my queen for no discernible advantage.

I am the king of idiotic misplays that throws away all my advantage.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Prev 1 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft496
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta96
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft558
PiGStarcraft496
RuFF_SC2 181
SpeCial 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1027
Hyuk 54
Leta 43
Bale 30
Noble 20
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Counter-Strike
taco 599
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox739
C9.Mang0306
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor638
Other Games
summit1g9623
Coldzera 818
JimRising 535
Sick125
ViBE63
ArmadaUGS43
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick722
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo810
• Stunt304
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 20m
Online Event
7h 20m
FEL
12h 20m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.