• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:06
CEST 07:06
KST 14:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6537 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1055

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 5162 Next
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 29 2014 18:36 GMT
#21081
I have WAY too many shelves/surfaces (and things sitting thereupon) for a cat to be welcome here.
It's your boy Guzma!
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 29 2014 18:36 GMT
#21082
Get a sheep.
TranslatorBaa!
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 29 2014 18:37 GMT
#21083
A cheap sheep?
It's your boy Guzma!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
January 29 2014 18:40 GMT
#21084
all sheep are cheap
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 29 2014 18:41 GMT
#21085
does cheep have a cheap sheep?
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Kyrie
Profile Joined June 2013
1594 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-29 18:45:06
January 29 2014 18:44 GMT
#21086
On January 30 2014 03:30 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 03:25 Zdrastochye wrote:
Stella Artois is yummy.


Stella Artois is okay, but it's only that, okay. The true success story of Stella Artois lies in its marketing campaign. It originated as a fairly typical, run-of-the-mill beer that was almost comparable to Coors or Miller in "prestige" or whatever. When it was first introduced to the UK, and subsequently the US, the Stella Artois team had a brilliant marketing strategy, which I think was the one of the first large-scale use of the "premiumisation" model. By marketing it as an expensive, imported, foreign beer, they were able to portrayal Stella Artois as a premium Belgian beer when it really didn't originate as such, and off the back of that image, were able to propel Stella Artois to global success.

Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 03:29 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Sapporo is the only asian liquor I've had


Beer is not a liquor!

i don't know if it precedes stella, but pbr in china is one of the most preposterous upbrandings i know of
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 29 2014 18:47 GMT
#21087
Interesting I never knew that. I don't think I've ever even seen a PBR in China...

Stella precedes it, but holy shit, $44 dollars for a bottle of PBR?
TranslatorBaa!
Dark_Chill
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada3353 Posts
January 29 2014 18:50 GMT
#21088
Hoegarden always nice.
Could never get into stouts, the dark taste would always be too much. Wheat beers, though, that's the best.
CUTE MAKES RIGHT
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 29 2014 18:50 GMT
#21089
Stouts are nice, but I have to be in the mood because they are quite a bit heavier.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
January 29 2014 18:56 GMT
#21090
The one advantage of living in Wisconsin is I get to drink all local microbrews and be pretentious as fuck.

Except I just drink Highland malts.
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Doctorbeat
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands13241 Posts
January 29 2014 18:57 GMT
#21091
On January 30 2014 03:50 Dark_Chill wrote:
Hoegarden always nice.
Could never get into stouts, the dark taste would always be too much. Wheat beers, though, that's the best.


Hefeweizen <3

Paulaner/Franziskaner, yum!

Leffe/Duvel are also pretty good, our neighbours know how to beer.
- TEAM LIQUID - doctorbeat on LoL
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-29 18:59:12
January 29 2014 18:59 GMT
#21092
On January 30 2014 03:56 xes wrote:
The one advantage of living in Wisconsin is I get to drink all local microbrews and be pretentious as fuck.

Except I just drink Highland malts.


Cancer.

I like imperial stouts with food. Old Rasputin is great!
TranslatorBaa!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 29 2014 19:11 GMT
#21093
So that's what it looks like to others when we start talking Hearthstone here...
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
January 29 2014 19:12 GMT
#21094
Dragon's Milk!

Also, I'm 100% in for Friday night!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-29 19:22:38
January 29 2014 19:18 GMT
#21095
Beer is tough to get into but once you do it's awesome. I remember being young and hating beer. Would only do shots and or drinks with rum//vodka in them but have them mostly mixed with juice and stuff. Slowly started to drink beer and won't ever look back now.

I'm done work early today, we gonna sesh some games in a bit? I'll do an early gym then. Let me know!
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
January 29 2014 19:50 GMT
#21096
I really miss Narragansett beer now that I'm not in MA.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
January 29 2014 19:50 GMT
#21097
On January 30 2014 00:25 Slayer91 wrote:
must suck to think dead guys get more pussy than you


I don't know about that. they definitely get more dick than me though, won't deny that. plus blowjobs from a living mouth is probably way better (I can only assume).

yeah the egg was short and not a fantastic piece of literature but I had never heard of this concept before so it was new and interesting and thought provoking. I'm not saying it deserves a Pulitzer or anything haha. I am gonna read the last question though as I do like Asimov.

I like beer but I'm a lager guy. the heavier stuff isn't great to me. not an ipa guy either. to be fair I don't know much about beer but I know lager is where it's at. also wine is fantastic. more of a red wine guy. I prefer a more dry red wine.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-29 19:59:15
January 29 2014 19:58 GMT
#21098
On January 30 2014 04:18 Shelke14 wrote:
Beer is tough to get into but once you do it's awesome. I remember being young and hating beer. Would only do shots and or drinks with rum//vodka in them but have them mostly mixed with juice and stuff. Slowly started to drink beer and won't ever look back now.

I'm done work early today, we gonna sesh some games in a bit? I'll do an early gym then. Let me know!


I have yoga for an hour after work today - still haven't decided what game I want to play tonight. New Smite patch did some interesting things with post-hit delay reductions and I'm hearing it's kinda a shit show right now, but there are a couple new awesome skins/voice packs. But I'm also still kinda in a TF2 mood...

On January 30 2014 04:50 JonGalt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 00:25 Slayer91 wrote:
must suck to think dead guys get more pussy than you


I don't know about that. they definitely get more dick than me though, won't deny that. plus blowjobs from a living mouth is probably way better (I can only assume).

yeah the egg was short and not a fantastic piece of literature but I had never heard of this concept before so it was new and interesting and thought provoking. I'm not saying it deserves a Pulitzer or anything haha. I am gonna read the last question though as I do like Asimov.

I like beer but I'm a lager guy. the heavier stuff isn't great to me. not an ipa guy either. to be fair I don't know much about beer but I know lager is where it's at. also wine is fantastic. more of a red wine guy. I prefer a more dry red wine.


I can appreciate wine, but it's definitely not my booze of choice. I prefer not to drink something and then be more thirsty afterwards.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
January 29 2014 19:59 GMT
#21099
I did it...
I finally caught back up to the last page...


This thread is moving like lightning sweet lawd
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23436 Posts
January 29 2014 20:03 GMT
#21100
On January 30 2014 04:50 JonGalt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2014 00:25 Slayer91 wrote:
must suck to think dead guys get more pussy than you


I don't know about that. they definitely get more dick than me though, won't deny that. plus blowjobs from a living mouth is probably way better (I can only assume).

yeah the egg was short and not a fantastic piece of literature but I had never heard of this concept before so it was new and interesting and thought provoking. I'm not saying it deserves a Pulitzer or anything haha. I am gonna read the last question though as I do like Asimov.

I like beer but I'm a lager guy. the heavier stuff isn't great to me. not an ipa guy either. to be fair I don't know much about beer but I know lager is where it's at. also wine is fantastic. more of a red wine guy. I prefer a more dry red wine.


i just read 91% of ppl from lesotho have been raped
new pick up line "have you ever been raped by a white guy?" ???
Prev 1 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft407
RuFF_SC2 184
Nina 93
-ZergGirl 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2038
sorry 42
Bale 23
910 20
yabsab 14
ZergMaN 9
NotJumperer 8
Icarus 8
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 648
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1122
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox814
Other Games
summit1g8123
WinterStarcraft348
C9.Mang0265
Livibee155
Sick135
Maynarde134
ViBE79
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick581
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Stunt421
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 55m
Stellar Fest
7h 55m
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.