• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:20
CEST 21:20
KST 04:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9973 users

The Shikyo Memorial for QQ Therapy - Page 96

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 687 Next
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
December 18 2011 23:25 GMT
#1901
[image loading]

...
RandomAccount#49059
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2140 Posts
December 18 2011 23:28 GMT
#1902
--- Nuked ---
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
December 18 2011 23:32 GMT
#1903
I have not won a duo queue game since Chairman ray carried me, and even then we lost one.

Why is it that the shittiest partners show up in duo queue games.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Bevan
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada90 Posts
December 19 2011 00:38 GMT
#1904
Random-lock Kayle because "I'm too good for this Elo anyway." Apparently rather than playing a champion that actually works with the team or contributes to wins, they just want to be able to bitch about everyone else being terrible with the fallback of well, I randomed anyway!

I can't even fully process this.
Bevan
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada90 Posts
December 19 2011 01:28 GMT
#1905
Next game, I get to Garen against Cho. Come out of lane at like 8-1 with both his towers dead. Go mid, push a tower down. Go bot, get a tower and a dragon. Take Baron.

Then my team starts wandering around completely alone, with no vision - did I mention that I was the only person putting any wards down at all? We spend the next 10 minutes trying to defend turrets 3v5 and 4v5 because people keep getting caught. We lose.

What the fuck am I supposed to do about this?
Kyo Yuy
Profile Joined January 2009
United States1286 Posts
December 19 2011 02:44 GMT
#1906
On December 19 2011 10:28 Bevan wrote:
Next game, I get to Garen against Cho. Come out of lane at like 8-1 with both his towers dead. Go mid, push a tower down. Go bot, get a tower and a dragon. Take Baron.

Then my team starts wandering around completely alone, with no vision - did I mention that I was the only person putting any wards down at all? We spend the next 10 minutes trying to defend turrets 3v5 and 4v5 because people keep getting caught. We lose.

What the fuck am I supposed to do about this?

Spam retreat pings constantly, tell everyone to push as a unit, and pray your words don't fall on deaf ears.

Generally though, when I do really well people will take what I say seriously.
#1 KawaiiRice fan :D
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
December 19 2011 03:49 GMT
#1907
Just got a lot of flamers in my game. I was 1/5/1 as Karth in 20 minutes mainly because Skarner came 3 times from the river and we had 0 ward bott all game long.

The 0/3/0 GP and 0/2/0 Trist then flamed on me for 10 minutes because «I sucked so much I must have been carried by tis Elo omg what a retard u so bad u suck u uninstall looooooooool u so bad». Fun fact ? GP was jungle and had 69cs with 0 gank, except for getting laners killed (twice, after that he realized he probably shouldn't gank if hitting Q was too hard on him), and Tristana was 20cs behind me. I had died 5 times and ganked bott twice.

I've been carried to 1k5, no way in hell am I as good as those guys !
The legend of Darien lives on
Alay
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States660 Posts
December 19 2011 06:00 GMT
#1908
Blind pick normals.

Pick Veigar

Other team: Ryze, Nocturne, Talon, Sona, Rammus.



FUCK!
Kyhron
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States945 Posts
December 19 2011 07:05 GMT
#1909
On December 19 2011 15:00 Alay wrote:
Blind pick normals.

Pick Veigar

Other team: Ryze, Nocturne, Talon, Sona, Rammus.



FUCK!

INSTAGIMP SONA
since you cant really instagimp any of the others :/
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5714 Posts
December 19 2011 08:39 GMT
#1910
I hate this community with an absolute passion. Every game, a rager, troll, feeder, etc the list goes on for infinity because the shit never ends at any point. Ranked or normals, duoQ or not, playing with friends or not.

Can someone explain to me why it's worth to play this game at all and deal with the bullshit 8/10 games?

TLDR: I just lost a ranked game after 55min. Tyrn DCs solo top at lvl4, comes back at lvl11, we actually managed to not lose till that point and held our ground. Fast forward 55min and we have no turrets left and an open nex with baron buff, 1 teamfight win and we can push to win the game ezpz. Tyrn spins over a wall out of our base into a bush and insta dies 1v5 to their team. He then types that he got bored and didn't want to wait any longer for this game to be over. He purposely threw the game after we carried his ass for about 10lvls because he got bored and screwed everyone else on the team. FYI I was playing soraka support and couldn't hard carry game.

It's games like those that make me question why I even bother wading through the shit that is the LoL community and play this stupid game most nights.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
eNyoron
Profile Joined September 2009
United States170 Posts
December 19 2011 13:03 GMT
#1911
You know, it's not terribly difficult to just find people you like playing with and queue with them. Player was good, nice, and didn't make bad decisions? Add him when the game is over, tell him you enjoyed playing with him.

I really have had many problems. Maybe cause I do a lot of premades, maybe it's because it's me elo, maybe because I'm good, but a majority of my games are actually fun.
0sm9sm8sm... the beginning of the end.
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
December 19 2011 15:26 GMT
#1912
Is it just me, or is there a ton of horrible ezreal players recently? About 6 or 7 of my last 10 games had an ezreal in them, and in all but one, they were horrible
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
December 19 2011 16:16 GMT
#1913
ranked seems like such a waste of time. no one on my team has a clue/wants to communicate. how can i play to improve if everyone around me is complete ass.

also why does casiopias poison shit cost 0 mana and have fuck all cd? just spam it at me to zone me out of mid, and ofcourse my jungler has no clue about ganks.
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
December 19 2011 17:07 GMT
#1914
Shaco so op, I hate this shit char... I hate twitch too.
Sabin010
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1892 Posts
December 19 2011 17:49 GMT
#1915
I got two quadra kills with Foxy in one game and both should have been penta kills. Why do people insist on ksing me when I'm going to kill them all?
Darkchylde
Profile Joined January 2010
United States473 Posts
December 19 2011 18:41 GMT
#1916
On December 19 2011 17:39 Zooper31 wrote:
He then types that he got bored and didn't want to wait any longer for this game to be over. He purposely threw the game after we carried his ass for about 10lvls because he got bored and screwed everyone else on the team.


I was playing a game as Amumu and people kept getting caught so I just started to initiate stupid fights and leading my team to their deaths. I didn't want to keep waiting for that person that got caught to resurrect then another die shortly after. Of course I got bitched at in game but oh well.. in retrospect my Amumu stats would have been 100% with like 7-8 games if I didn't throw that game so maybe it wasn't worth to troll my own team.
BobMcJohnson
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
France2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 00:02:45
December 19 2011 23:53 GMT
#1917
This games makes me ashamed of being french, it's like they are all retarded and none of them knows a single word of english besides "motherfucker", "suck my dick" and "fuck you noob". I'm down to the point where I ask french people to speak english, and If someone asks me from where I am, I say that I'm from Lithuania or some random country where I have 90% chances that nobody is going to be from.

Those four guys who seemed pretty obviously premade spent the whole game speaking french, telling me to "tg fdp" (= stfu son of a bitch) when I asked them politely to speak english, wandering alone in the jungle and getting caught.

They barely ever ever grouped up.
I had to ask soraka at least five times to buy wards for him to buy like three on the entire duration of the game.
They picked Xerath instead of a ranged AD, sending him bot and getting raped.
Xerath then spent the rest of the game wandering alone in their jungle and went 1/15/3.

The worse thing is that we could have won that game if they weren't acting like complete retards, each time we won a fight and could have taken a free dragon/baron, EACH TIME they prefered to chase under the turrets and die to the respawing ennemies, no matter how many retreat pings on them and pings on baron and call in the chat I did.

I was jungle Maokai, had twice the cs of Xerath and Warwick (who was solo top). a better KDA than all of them except one, I bought wards all game long since soraka didnt buy any, I tried to make calls they never ever listened (If they had listened we could have got all the dragons and the first and only baron of the game T.T, instead we only got the first dragon)

How do you carry a game when your teammates just ignore your calls and keep acting like retards, I was polite, I tried to explain why, they just ignored me, insulted me and kept diving stupidly T.T
Romanes eunt domus
sixduck
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States301 Posts
December 20 2011 01:57 GMT
#1918
can someone tell me why they left lee sin in this game?
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
December 20 2011 03:40 GMT
#1919
All I want is one game where every lane doesn't feed. That's it. That's all I want. They don't even have to win lane, just don't lose it so bad that the person you laned against can roam around the map at ten minutes in ganking whatever lane they want.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
December 20 2011 06:48 GMT
#1920
Last w days 2-6 T_T
Never Knows Best.
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 687 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O48
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 256
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason90
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 900
Shuttle 571
Zeus 94
ZZZero.O 48
soO 45
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 25
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva2151
canceldota28
Counter-Strike
fl0m4862
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3742
Liquid`Hasu624
Other Games
FrodaN867
KnowMe402
420jenkins331
Livibee172
Pyrionflax161
ToD108
QueenE66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick723
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 80
• 3DClanTV 52
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach103
• 80smullet 19
• blackmanpl 2
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2385
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
• Shiphtur610
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 40m
Patches Events
19h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 40m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.