On September 02 2020 20:24 sneakyfox wrote:
Time to see if TaeJa watched uThermal's voidray defense vod
e: he did not
Time to see if TaeJa watched uThermal's voidray defense vod
e: he did not
what's it?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Charoisaur
Germany16102 Posts
On September 02 2020 20:24 sneakyfox wrote: Time to see if TaeJa watched uThermal's voidray defense vod e: he did not what's it? | ||
|
sudete
Singapore3054 Posts
| ||
|
Acrofales
Spain18464 Posts
| ||
|
Morbidius
Brazil3449 Posts
| ||
|
-KG-
Denmark1219 Posts
On September 02 2020 18:45 -KG- wrote: TaeJa will advance. You heard it here first. Did I say TaeJa? I meant Dark of course. Dark was going to advance.. | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16102 Posts
On September 02 2020 20:26 Acrofales wrote: Lol. Proxy voidrays. Unsurprisingly, the voidray buff does nothing vs Z, but wrecks terrans. Hahahaha. haven't you seen all the lategame use of voidrays? | ||
|
SenorChang
Australia4730 Posts
And disappointed overall, didn't get the TvZ I wanted tonight ![]() | ||
|
sneakyfox
8218 Posts
On September 02 2020 20:26 Charoisaur wrote: Show nested quote + On September 02 2020 20:24 sneakyfox wrote: Time to see if TaeJa watched uThermal's voidray defense vod e: he did not what's it? Get turrets and cyclones. Then either vikings or a second factory for more cyclones. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On September 02 2020 20:27 -KG- wrote: Show nested quote + On September 02 2020 18:45 -KG- wrote: TaeJa will advance. You heard it here first. Did I say TaeJa? I meant Dark of course. Dark was going to advance.. true but I'm pretty sure I heard that before your post already ![]() | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On September 02 2020 20:27 sneakyfox wrote: Show nested quote + On September 02 2020 20:26 Charoisaur wrote: On September 02 2020 20:24 sneakyfox wrote: Time to see if TaeJa watched uThermal's voidray defense vod e: he did not what's it? Get turrets and cyclones. Then either vikings or a second factory for more cyclones. Well he just completely misjudged what he could get done on the low ground. He probably thought he could stop the 2nd void ray. | ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
I prefer tropicana sparkuling | ||
|
Poopi
France13022 Posts
gogo Zest | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On September 02 2020 20:30 Durnuu wrote: o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o I prefer tropicana sparkuling yeah, these Korean ads used to be more.. engaging I blame zerg | ||
|
-KG-
Denmark1219 Posts
On September 02 2020 20:29 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On September 02 2020 20:27 -KG- wrote: On September 02 2020 18:45 -KG- wrote: TaeJa will advance. You heard it here first. Did I say TaeJa? I meant Dark of course. Dark was going to advance.. true but I'm pretty sure I heard that before your post already ![]() Touché :p | ||
|
sneakyfox
8218 Posts
On September 02 2020 20:34 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On September 02 2020 20:30 Durnuu wrote: o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o I prefer tropicana sparkuling yeah, these Korean ads used to be more.. engaging I blame zerg Don't hate the player, hate the game Blame Blizzard. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On September 02 2020 20:41 sneakyfox wrote: Show nested quote + On September 02 2020 20:34 Penev wrote: On September 02 2020 20:30 Durnuu wrote: o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o I prefer tropicana sparkuling yeah, these Korean ads used to be more.. engaging I blame zerg Don't hate the player, hate the game Blame Blizzard. well, as long as you're hating | ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
On September 02 2020 20:41 sneakyfox wrote: Show nested quote + On September 02 2020 20:34 Penev wrote: On September 02 2020 20:30 Durnuu wrote: o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o I prefer tropicana sparkuling yeah, these Korean ads used to be more.. engaging I blame zerg Don't hate the player, hate the game Blame Blizzard. DAVID KIMMMM!!!!!! | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
| ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
| ||
|
catplanetcatplanet
3837 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|