• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8758 users

[GSL 2020] Code S - RO24 - Group B - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
RainStorm148
Profile Joined July 2018
20 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-02 11:47:58
September 02 2020 11:47 GMT
#121
creator beating zest? what year is this?

gogo Creator!
sneakyfox
Profile Joined January 2017
8218 Posts
September 02 2020 11:47 GMT
#122
On September 02 2020 20:43 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2020 20:41 sneakyfox wrote:
On September 02 2020 20:34 Penev wrote:
On September 02 2020 20:30 Durnuu wrote:
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
I prefer tropicana sparkuling

yeah, these Korean ads used to be more.. engaging

I blame zerg


Don't hate the player, hate the game

Blame Blizzard.

well, as long as you're hating


"I saw what sneakyfox wrote on TL.net and it made me furious" - PartinG
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 02 2020 11:47 GMT
#123
Is this one of those fabled good days from Creator? I wouldn't mind that at all I have to say
I Protoss winner, could it be?
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
September 02 2020 11:47 GMT
#124
Those 4 shield batteries
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 02 2020 11:48 GMT
#125
On September 02 2020 20:47 sneakyfox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2020 20:43 Penev wrote:
On September 02 2020 20:41 sneakyfox wrote:
On September 02 2020 20:34 Penev wrote:
On September 02 2020 20:30 Durnuu wrote:
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
I prefer tropicana sparkuling

yeah, these Korean ads used to be more.. engaging

I blame zerg


Don't hate the player, hate the game

Blame Blizzard.

well, as long as you're hating



:p cheers

I see you're the new Pande?
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Ciaus_Dronu
Profile Joined June 2017
South Africa1848 Posts
September 02 2020 11:48 GMT
#126
That was pretty good.
Creator has won 3 more games today than I expected him to.
sneakyfox
Profile Joined January 2017
8218 Posts
September 02 2020 11:49 GMT
#127
On September 02 2020 20:48 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2020 20:47 sneakyfox wrote:
On September 02 2020 20:43 Penev wrote:
On September 02 2020 20:41 sneakyfox wrote:
On September 02 2020 20:34 Penev wrote:
On September 02 2020 20:30 Durnuu wrote:
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
I prefer tropicana sparkuling

yeah, these Korean ads used to be more.. engaging

I blame zerg


Don't hate the player, hate the game

Blame Blizzard.

well, as long as you're hating



:p cheers

I see you're the new Pande?


Just the cheap replacement version when Pande lacks the pashun
"I saw what sneakyfox wrote on TL.net and it made me furious" - PartinG
sneakyfox
Profile Joined January 2017
8218 Posts
September 02 2020 11:51 GMT
#128
Holy shit Creator
"I saw what sneakyfox wrote on TL.net and it made me furious" - PartinG
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 02 2020 11:54 GMT
#129
I'm rooting for Creator, hard
I Protoss winner, could it be?
sneakyfox
Profile Joined January 2017
8218 Posts
September 02 2020 11:55 GMT
#130
On September 02 2020 20:54 Penev wrote:
I'm rooting for Creator, hard


I too am hard for Creator
"I saw what sneakyfox wrote on TL.net and it made me furious" - PartinG
-KG-
Profile Joined October 2012
Denmark1219 Posts
September 02 2020 11:56 GMT
#131
PvP best series today?
~~(,,ºº>
sneakyfox
Profile Joined January 2017
8218 Posts
September 02 2020 11:57 GMT
#132
mvp Immortal
"I saw what sneakyfox wrote on TL.net and it made me furious" - PartinG
seemsgood
Profile Joined January 2016
5527 Posts
September 02 2020 11:57 GMT
#133
On September 02 2020 20:57 sneakyfox wrote:
mvp Immortal

mvp battery overcharge
sneakyfox
Profile Joined January 2017
8218 Posts
September 02 2020 11:59 GMT
#134
On September 02 2020 20:57 seemsgood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2020 20:57 sneakyfox wrote:
mvp Immortal

mvp battery overcharge


Does Creator not know about this upgrade?
"I saw what sneakyfox wrote on TL.net and it made me furious" - PartinG
seemsgood
Profile Joined January 2016
5527 Posts
September 02 2020 12:01 GMT
#135
On September 02 2020 20:59 sneakyfox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2020 20:57 seemsgood wrote:
On September 02 2020 20:57 sneakyfox wrote:
mvp Immortal

mvp battery overcharge


Does Creator not know about this upgrade?

all dude needs to know is getting away while its overcharging ;oo
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
September 02 2020 12:07 GMT
#136
Reliaballs nice
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
sneakyfox
Profile Joined January 2017
8218 Posts
September 02 2020 12:11 GMT
#137
A good series to finish the day. And it's a pvp.
"I saw what sneakyfox wrote on TL.net and it made me furious" - PartinG
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 02 2020 12:12 GMT
#138
awww
I Protoss winner, could it be?
sneakyfox
Profile Joined January 2017
8218 Posts
September 02 2020 12:12 GMT
#139
Creator activating the super battery when zest not even attacking

TILT
"I saw what sneakyfox wrote on TL.net and it made me furious" - PartinG
Ciaus_Dronu
Profile Joined June 2017
South Africa1848 Posts
September 02 2020 12:12 GMT
#140
RIP.
He put up a good fight.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O128
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 291
JuggernautJason114
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 654
Shuttle 521
ZZZero.O 128
Zeus 69
Hyun 42
soO 37
Dota 2
qojqva2590
canceldota46
League of Legends
Doublelift1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5273
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3844
Liquid`Hasu639
Other Games
summit1g3760
FrodaN1015
KnowMe296
420jenkins257
Pyrionflax198
ToD196
Livibee171
QueenE60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick783
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 85
• Hupsaiya 41
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1803
Other Games
• imaqtpie947
• Shiphtur655
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 57m
Patches Events
18h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 57m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.