• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:40
CEST 18:40
KST 01:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11147 users

[GSL 2020] Code S - RO16 - Group B

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-05-08 15:24:06
May 08 2020 11:02 GMT
#1

GSL Code S


Saturday, May 09 4:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)

(Wiki)Global StarCraft II League/2020/Season 1

Streams & Casters


uk Afreeca | uk YouTube

Artosis - Tasteless

Format

  • Group Stage #2 (Round of 16): Dual Tournament Format.

  • 12 players from Group Stage 1 and 4 seeded players.
  • Group Nominations.

      Map Pool



Group B


[image loading] [image loading]
(T)TY vs (Z)Solar
[image loading] [image loading]
(P)Stats vs (T)Cure

Results


+ Show Spoiler [Group B] +


+ Show Spoiler [Match List] +




CSS: FO-nTTaX
Awesomeness: Panda
Banner: GSL

ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
May 08 2020 11:02 GMT
#2
Poll: Who Advances?

TY & Stats (10)
 
31%

Cure & TY (9)
 
28%

TY & Solar (5)
 
16%

Stats & Cure (5)
 
16%

Cure & Solar (2)
 
6%

Solar & Stats (1)
 
3%

32 total votes

Your vote: Who Advances?

(Vote): TY & Solar
(Vote): Stats & Cure
(Vote): Cure & TY
(Vote): Solar & Stats
(Vote): TY & Stats
(Vote): Cure & Solar

ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-05-08 11:12:49
May 08 2020 11:12 GMT
#3
Solar looks an awful lot like Showtime here
[image loading]
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
May 08 2020 11:23 GMT
#4
On May 08 2020 20:12 Durnuu wrote:
Solar looks an awful lot like Showtime here
[image loading]

Nah, it's that new style trending in Korea called "Powder Face". The amount of makeup it took for Solar to nail down that look is incredible. He's going to need to win the GSL to pay for all the supplies.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
May 08 2020 11:47 GMT
#5
Lol 7 and 2 xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
sneakyfox
Profile Joined January 2017
8218 Posts
May 08 2020 12:53 GMT
#6
T A E Y A N G
"I saw what sneakyfox wrote on TL.net and it made me furious" - PartinG
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
May 08 2020 13:26 GMT
#7
I didn't pay that much attention to it when I looked at the Ro16 but this is actually a pretty sick group.
No will to live, no wish to die
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-05-08 13:38:54
May 08 2020 13:37 GMT
#8
On May 08 2020 22:26 Nebuchad wrote:
I didn't pay that much attention to it when I looked at the Ro16 but this is actually a pretty sick group.

It's a group of exceptional players who never lived up to their potential and stats. I think all of them have a ton of potential this season too.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-05-08 14:28:41
May 08 2020 14:27 GMT
#9
The map pool in the OP is wrong. PnI has been replaced by the new 4p map.
On May 08 2020 22:37 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2020 22:26 Nebuchad wrote:
I didn't pay that much attention to it when I looked at the Ro16 but this is actually a pretty sick group.

It's a group of exceptional players who never lived up to their potential and stats. I think all of them have a ton of potential this season too.

Ah yes the IEM World Champion TY who has never lived to his potential, just like the 1-time GSL semifinalist Cure.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 08 2020 14:31 GMT
#10
On May 08 2020 23:27 Ej_ wrote:
The map pool in the OP is wrong. PnI has been replaced by the new 4p map.
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2020 22:37 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 08 2020 22:26 Nebuchad wrote:
I didn't pay that much attention to it when I looked at the Ro16 but this is actually a pretty sick group.

It's a group of exceptional players who never lived up to their potential and stats. I think all of them have a ton of potential this season too.

Ah yes the IEM World Champion TY who has never lived to his potential, just like the 1-time GSL semifinalist Cure.

Excuse you, he's a 2 time GSL semifinalist with a 3-4 vs Inno and an 0-4 vs TY to his name.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
May 08 2020 14:46 GMT
#11
On May 08 2020 23:31 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2020 23:27 Ej_ wrote:
The map pool in the OP is wrong. PnI has been replaced by the new 4p map.
On May 08 2020 22:37 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 08 2020 22:26 Nebuchad wrote:
I didn't pay that much attention to it when I looked at the Ro16 but this is actually a pretty sick group.

It's a group of exceptional players who never lived up to their potential and stats. I think all of them have a ton of potential this season too.

Ah yes the IEM World Champion TY who has never lived to his potential, just like the 1-time GSL semifinalist Cure.

Excuse you, he's a 2 time GSL semifinalist with a 3-4 vs Inno and an 0-4 vs TY to his name.

Bad bracket luck
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
May 08 2020 14:53 GMT
#12
On May 08 2020 23:27 Ej_ wrote:
The map pool in the OP is wrong. PnI has been replaced by the new 4p map.
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2020 22:37 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 08 2020 22:26 Nebuchad wrote:
I didn't pay that much attention to it when I looked at the Ro16 but this is actually a pretty sick group.

It's a group of exceptional players who never lived up to their potential and stats. I think all of them have a ton of potential this season too.

Ah yes the IEM World Champion TY who has never lived to his potential, just like the 1-time GSL semifinalist Cure.

As someone who has been watching Ty since he was BaBy back in 2008 (a 12 year span), yes I can confidently say he has not lived up to his potential in terms of championship results. It's the same for watching Light as long as I have and he finally won a premier tournament in the KSL.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 08 2020 15:09 GMT
#13
On May 08 2020 23:53 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2020 23:27 Ej_ wrote:
The map pool in the OP is wrong. PnI has been replaced by the new 4p map.
On May 08 2020 22:37 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 08 2020 22:26 Nebuchad wrote:
I didn't pay that much attention to it when I looked at the Ro16 but this is actually a pretty sick group.

It's a group of exceptional players who never lived up to their potential and stats. I think all of them have a ton of potential this season too.

Ah yes the IEM World Champion TY who has never lived to his potential, just like the 1-time GSL semifinalist Cure.

As someone who has been watching Ty since he was BaBy back in 2008 (a 12 year span), yes I can confidently say he has not lived up to his potential in terms of championship results. It's the same for watching Light as long as I have and he finally won a premier tournament in the KSL.

Of course, KSL is nothing as measly as an IEM World Championship
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
May 08 2020 15:24 GMT
#14
On May 08 2020 23:27 Ej_ wrote:
The map pool in the OP is wrong. PnI has been replaced by the new 4p map.
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2020 22:37 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 08 2020 22:26 Nebuchad wrote:
I didn't pay that much attention to it when I looked at the Ro16 but this is actually a pretty sick group.

It's a group of exceptional players who never lived up to their potential and stats. I think all of them have a ton of potential this season too.

Ah yes the IEM World Champion TY who has never lived to his potential, just like the 1-time GSL semifinalist Cure.

True, didn't notice 2 map pools just changed. EJ being useful what the ....
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
May 08 2020 15:30 GMT
#15
On May 09 2020 00:09 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2020 23:53 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 08 2020 23:27 Ej_ wrote:
The map pool in the OP is wrong. PnI has been replaced by the new 4p map.
On May 08 2020 22:37 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 08 2020 22:26 Nebuchad wrote:
I didn't pay that much attention to it when I looked at the Ro16 but this is actually a pretty sick group.

It's a group of exceptional players who never lived up to their potential and stats. I think all of them have a ton of potential this season too.

Ah yes the IEM World Champion TY who has never lived to his potential, just like the 1-time GSL semifinalist Cure.

As someone who has been watching Ty since he was BaBy back in 2008 (a 12 year span), yes I can confidently say he has not lived up to his potential in terms of championship results. It's the same for watching Light as long as I have and he finally won a premier tournament in the KSL.

Of course, KSL is nothing as measly as an IEM World Championship

I'm allowed to have an opinion different from yours without being mean about it. You are allowed to do the same.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
pvsnp
Profile Joined January 2017
7676 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-05-08 23:24:05
May 08 2020 23:19 GMT
#16
I've mostly lost faith in Cure the online hero. If he can't even perform in a studio without an audience then there's not much hope for him offline.
Denominator of the Universe
TL+ Member
starkiller123
Profile Joined January 2016
United States4030 Posts
May 08 2020 23:34 GMT
#17
I'm so hyped for this group! I hope Cure advances but I like all the players in this group so whoever advances I'm happy for
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
May 09 2020 00:45 GMT
#18
On May 09 2020 00:30 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2020 00:09 Ej_ wrote:
On May 08 2020 23:53 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 08 2020 23:27 Ej_ wrote:
The map pool in the OP is wrong. PnI has been replaced by the new 4p map.
On May 08 2020 22:37 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 08 2020 22:26 Nebuchad wrote:
I didn't pay that much attention to it when I looked at the Ro16 but this is actually a pretty sick group.

It's a group of exceptional players who never lived up to their potential and stats. I think all of them have a ton of potential this season too.

Ah yes the IEM World Champion TY who has never lived to his potential, just like the 1-time GSL semifinalist Cure.

As someone who has been watching Ty since he was BaBy back in 2008 (a 12 year span), yes I can confidently say he has not lived up to his potential in terms of championship results. It's the same for watching Light as long as I have and he finally won a premier tournament in the KSL.

Of course, KSL is nothing as measly as an IEM World Championship

I'm allowed to have an opinion different from yours without being mean about it. You are allowed to do the same.


I don't know how anyone can look at TY's career knowing what a prodigy he appeared to be when he made his first professional appearance and say that he's definitely lived up to those lofty expectations. I think you're absolutely right that he hasn't, even if he's (only now) finally reached a level that many envisioned for him.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Sif_
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil3106 Posts
May 09 2020 03:50 GMT
#19
Stats > Cure
TY > Solar
Latr02
Profile Joined December 2012
United States268 Posts
May 09 2020 03:51 GMT
#20
Please TY, I just want you to win 1 GSL before it's all over
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 402
UpATreeSC 75
Codebar 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36658
Calm 3716
Bisu 1762
Shuttle 1312
FanTaSy 1199
Mini 431
Stork 319
EffOrt 312
Hyuk 290
actioN 267
[ Show more ]
Rush 195
firebathero 188
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 102
Zeus 71
Liquid`Ret 44
Shinee 35
Sharp 31
Hyun 31
Bale 27
soO 27
Pusan 24
Free 23
HiyA 19
Aegong 18
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6953
Dendi1172
XaKoH 331
League of Legends
KnowMe51
Counter-Strike
x6flipin997
Fnx 738
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes675
Other Games
singsing2389
FrodaN1010
Beastyqt534
mouzStarbuck336
Livibee222
byalli195
RotterdaM106
C9.Mang095
B2W.Neo91
Trikslyr58
Mew2King57
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV454
Other Games
• Shiphtur982
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 35m
Replay Cast
6h 20m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.