• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:19
CEST 02:19
KST 09:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8321 users

[WCS 2019] BlizzCon Finals Day - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 154 Next
ToKoreaWithLove
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Norway10161 Posts
November 01 2019 19:18 GMT
#161
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.


Nice italian red for me.
ModeratorFather of bunnies
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 01 2019 19:18 GMT
#162
On November 02 2019 04:04 nojok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 03:51 Weavel wrote:
On November 02 2019 03:49 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Sylvanas character is so shit
was pretty cool back in wc3.

You could cast her ulti on heroes when she came out, required to buy some mana items as the cost was higher than her mana pool at lvl6.

Damn, didn't know that, crazy haha.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 01 2019 19:19 GMT
#163
I always get such a disney cringe overload from these OW cinematics
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Powerpill
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States1693 Posts
November 01 2019 19:19 GMT
#164
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.


I'll start later in the day, but planning on some high class boilermakers. (Weihenstephaner Hefe filled with a shot of makers) Is strangely a lovely combo.
The pretty things are going to hell, they wore it out but they wore it well
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
November 01 2019 19:19 GMT
#165
It's never gonna start
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 01 2019 19:20 GMT
#166
On November 02 2019 04:18 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.


Nice italian red for me.

Just some beer (Augustiner Hell and Härle Radler if anybody needs inspiration for German beer ) and coffee later when I need it.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 01 2019 19:20 GMT
#167
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.

It's limoncello for me
Community News
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-01 19:23:43
November 01 2019 19:20 GMT
#168
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.

Ciders(alcoholic ones for you americans), beers and energy drinks.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 01 2019 19:20 GMT
#169
On November 02 2019 04:19 Penev wrote:
I always get such a disney cringe overload from these OW cinematics

it's beautiful, except for all the killer robots haha

ha

ha
Neosteel Enthusiast
sneakyfox
Profile Joined January 2017
8218 Posts
November 01 2019 19:20 GMT
#170
On November 02 2019 04:16 Luolis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.

Coffee and mineral water.


The professional athlete's choice, going to watch Serral hoist the trophy live I suppose?

On November 02 2019 04:17 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.

I'm sick so orange juice and coffee to stay awake


Damn sorry to hear that. Some rum in that toddy should help clear things up.

On November 02 2019 04:17 Poopi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.

May tea, I don't have beers at home atm


Still time to go to the store mate
"I saw what sneakyfox wrote on TL.net and it made me furious" - PartinG
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
November 01 2019 19:21 GMT
#171
On November 02 2019 04:19 Powerpill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.


I'll start later in the day, but planning on some high class boilermakers. (Weihenstephaner Hefe filled with a shot of makers) Is strangely a lovely combo.

American drinking culture: import some good German beer and dump shitty Whisky into it. never change Muricans :D

i'm only joking, drink what you enjoy.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Powerpill
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States1693 Posts
November 01 2019 19:21 GMT
#172
On November 02 2019 04:21 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:19 Powerpill wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.


I'll start later in the day, but planning on some high class boilermakers. (Weihenstephaner Hefe filled with a shot of makers) Is strangely a lovely combo.

American drinking culture: import some good German beer and dump shitty Whisky into it. never change Muricans :D

i'm only joking, drink what you enjoy.


I usually enjoy them without the shot, just thought I'd be fancy today =P
The pretty things are going to hell, they wore it out but they wore it well
Shkudde
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands709 Posts
November 01 2019 19:22 GMT
#173
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.


A couple of belgian triples and some Mary Jane for later
$O$ | herO[jOin] | Zest hwaiting!
ToKoreaWithLove
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Norway10161 Posts
November 01 2019 19:22 GMT
#174
On November 02 2019 04:20 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:18 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.


Nice italian red for me.

Just some beer (Augustiner Hell and Härle Radler if anybody needs inspiration for German beer ) and coffee later when I need it.


A few years ago I went to a craft beer "festival" and got to taste Belgian Lambic beer. It really screwed me up, I'll drink other beer at parties (once a year when I actually go to one) but it's all lambic for me now.
ModeratorFather of bunnies
sneakyfox
Profile Joined January 2017
8218 Posts
November 01 2019 19:22 GMT
#175
Well cheers everyone, happy global finals!!
"I saw what sneakyfox wrote on TL.net and it made me furious" - PartinG
nojok
Profile Joined May 2011
France15846 Posts
November 01 2019 19:23 GMT
#176
I'm looking forward a nice sip of protoss tears.
"Back then teams that won were credited, now it's called throw. I think it's sad." - Kuroky - Flap Flap Wings!
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 01 2019 19:23 GMT
#177
I don't get why people like this
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Quasarrion
Profile Joined July 2018
60 Posts
November 01 2019 19:23 GMT
#178
Europeans are so screwed
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
November 01 2019 19:23 GMT
#179
On November 02 2019 04:20 sneakyfox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:16 Luolis wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.

Coffee and mineral water.


The professional athlete's choice, going to watch Serral hoist the trophy live I suppose?

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:17 Penev wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.

I'm sick so orange juice and coffee to stay awake


Damn sorry to hear that. Some rum in that toddy should help clear things up.

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:17 Poopi wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.

May tea, I don't have beers at home atm


Still time to go to the store mate

I'm not sure I want to be drunk when Maru loses, for my TL.net account's sake
WriterMaru
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7423 Posts
November 01 2019 19:23 GMT
#180
Beer and more beer right now. Might switch to Gin eventually ^^
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 154 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
SpeCial 130
ViBE100
Nathanias 77
ProTech35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12035
Rain 1457
GuemChi 945
Artosis 682
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever335
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox797
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g6362
shahzam666
WinterStarcraft464
JimRising 406
C9.Mang0325
Trikslyr58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• davetesta17
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 41m
INu's Battles
10h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 41m
OSC
21h 56m
Replay Cast
22h 41m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.