• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:56
CEST 03:56
KST 10:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6917 users

[WCS 2019] BlizzCon Finals Day - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 154 Next
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 01 2019 19:24 GMT
#181
On November 02 2019 04:23 Poopi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:20 sneakyfox wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:16 Luolis wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.

Coffee and mineral water.


The professional athlete's choice, going to watch Serral hoist the trophy live I suppose?

On November 02 2019 04:17 Penev wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.

I'm sick so orange juice and coffee to stay awake


Damn sorry to hear that. Some rum in that toddy should help clear things up.

On November 02 2019 04:17 Poopi wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.

May tea, I don't have beers at home atm


Still time to go to the store mate

I'm not sure I want to be drunk when Maru loses, for my TL.net account's sake

Hehe, he won't lose
Community News
TL+ Member
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 01 2019 19:24 GMT
#182
On November 02 2019 04:22 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:20 Musicus wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:18 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.


Nice italian red for me.

Just some beer (Augustiner Hell and Härle Radler if anybody needs inspiration for German beer ) and coffee later when I need it.


A few years ago I went to a craft beer "festival" and got to taste Belgian Lambic beer. It really screwed me up, I'll drink other beer at parties (once a year when I actually go to one) but it's all lambic for me now.

Damn, I guess that can happen if you are not used to it. I never drink wine and I fees drunk after 2 glasses and wake up with headache when I do, so I avoid it. Although I guess I never drank a good win, just cheap stuff.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Majick
Profile Joined August 2016
416 Posts
November 01 2019 19:25 GMT
#183
those people in the audience don't seem very excited about Overwatch 2 either
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
November 01 2019 19:25 GMT
#184
maybe i'm just old-fashioned and prone to nostalgia (i certainly am), but Overwatch just doesn't feel like a Blizzard game to me. it's like a foreign entity i pay zero attention to but once a year it walks into my life with weird cheesy cinematics and characters.

is Day9 at Blizzcon? surely he has to be, right? i mean he even lives in Cali
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 01 2019 19:25 GMT
#185
On November 02 2019 04:23 Harris1st wrote:
Beer and more beer right now. Might switch to Gin eventually ^^

I guess some whiskey could be consumed later on, can't stand Gin though :p.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 01 2019 19:25 GMT
#186
same heroes
same maps
same graphics
same gameplay

expensive patch
Community News
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 01 2019 19:26 GMT
#187
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.

My favorite of the non-crafy beers and Lay's.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 01 2019 19:26 GMT
#188
Will there be a HSC drinking game btw?
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 01 2019 19:26 GMT
#189
On November 02 2019 04:25 Lorning wrote:
same heroes
same maps
same graphics
same gameplay

expensive patch

Yeah this is not the best sell lmao
Neosteel Enthusiast
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 01 2019 19:27 GMT
#190
Also lambic isn't beer you degenerate fucks

User was warned for this post
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
November 01 2019 19:27 GMT
#191
Yeah who cares about starcraft
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
sudete
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore3054 Posts
November 01 2019 19:27 GMT
#192
Alright enough of this, time for some starcraft
Year of MaxPax
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
November 01 2019 19:27 GMT
#193
no WC3:Reforged news ?
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
BerserkSword
Profile Joined December 2018
United States2123 Posts
November 01 2019 19:27 GMT
#194
On November 02 2019 04:21 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:19 Powerpill wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.


I'll start later in the day, but planning on some high class boilermakers. (Weihenstephaner Hefe filled with a shot of makers) Is strangely a lovely combo.

American drinking culture: import some good German beer and dump shitty Whisky into it. never change Muricans :D

i'm only joking, drink what you enjoy.


i literally never heard of that practice until today

TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-01 19:28:21
November 01 2019 19:28 GMT
#195
On November 02 2019 04:25 Lorning wrote:
same heroes
same maps
same graphics
same gameplay

expensive patch


If Google Chrome can release a new version every 6 weeks, why can't Overwatch?
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 01 2019 19:28 GMT
#196
On November 02 2019 04:25 Lorning wrote:
same heroes
same maps
same graphics
same gameplay

expensive patch

brought to you by Activisionblizzard
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Toua
Profile Joined February 2017
Denmark318 Posts
November 01 2019 19:28 GMT
#197
lets go Starcraft !
Stats, Dark, Maru <3
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7423 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-01 19:28:52
November 01 2019 19:28 GMT
#198
On November 02 2019 04:27 Ej_ wrote:
Also lambic isn't beer you degenerate fucks


Someone might have had to much already...
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
November 01 2019 19:28 GMT
#199
On November 02 2019 04:24 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:22 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:20 Musicus wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:18 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:16 sneakyfox wrote:
So, while we're waiting, what is everyone's choice of drink for the evening? I'm going with beer and fernet branca.


Nice italian red for me.

Just some beer (Augustiner Hell and Härle Radler if anybody needs inspiration for German beer ) and coffee later when I need it.


A few years ago I went to a craft beer "festival" and got to taste Belgian Lambic beer. It really screwed me up, I'll drink other beer at parties (once a year when I actually go to one) but it's all lambic for me now.

Damn, I guess that can happen if you are not used to it. I never drink wine and I fees drunk after 2 glasses and wake up with headache when I do, so I avoid it. Although I guess I never drank a good win, just cheap stuff.

one of my ex-gfs was (presumably still is) quite into wine and would get nice expensive ones for us. white wine i would handle just fine, red always makes me really sleepy immediately and leaves me with a headache for the entire next day, even if i don't have much of it.
don't care too much for wine anyway, i just went with it cause she was so into it.
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
sneakyfox
Profile Joined January 2017
8218 Posts
November 01 2019 19:28 GMT
#200
S T A R C R A F T
"I saw what sneakyfox wrote on TL.net and it made me furious" - PartinG
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 154 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 174
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14741
Rain 1511
GuemChi 877
sorry 35
Bale 16
NaDa 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever434
NeuroSwarm194
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 454
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1060
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g6561
JimRising 534
WinterStarcraft507
C9.Mang0176
ViBE131
Trikslyr59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick808
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 118
• davetesta42
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt210
Other Games
• Scarra954
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 4m
INu's Battles
9h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 4m
OSC
20h 19m
Replay Cast
21h 4m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.