• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:08
CEST 19:08
KST 02:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8114 users

China Team Championship Season 1 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
PengWin_SC
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Switzerland433 Posts
April 22 2019 13:58 GMT
#61
On April 22 2019 22:56 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2019 22:48 FBTsingLoong wrote:
Well I'd like to inform that there will be a CN team tournament tomorrow,but not CTC,it's NEXT. The teams are just the 8 teams in CTC.

I don't quite understand? No JAGW vs Team LP and Newbee vs Player 1 tomorrow but something else with the same teams? O.o

Yeah I don't have any information on this so not really sure what he's referring to
Director of Operations for PSISTORM Gaming
FBTsingLoong
Profile Joined April 2018
China410 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-22 14:04:07
April 22 2019 14:01 GMT
#62
On April 22 2019 22:56 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2019 22:48 FBTsingLoong wrote:
Well I'd like to inform that there will be a CN team tournament tomorrow,but not CTC,it's NEXT. The teams are just the 8 teams in CTC.

I don't quite understand? No JAGW vs Team LP and Newbee vs Player 1 tomorrow but something else with the same teams? O.o


Ooops,I made a mistake,sorry. I thought today was Tuesday.The NEXT will go on Wednesday.
TyInnoMaruByunAlive,TIMBA
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
April 22 2019 14:04 GMT
#63
On April 22 2019 23:01 FBTsingLoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2019 22:56 HolydaKing wrote:
On April 22 2019 22:48 FBTsingLoong wrote:
Well I'd like to inform that there will be a CN team tournament tomorrow,but not CTC,it's NEXT. The teams are just the 8 teams in CTC.

I don't quite understand? No JAGW vs Team LP and Newbee vs Player 1 tomorrow but something else with the same teams? O.o


Ooops,I made a mistake.I thought today was Tuesday.The NEXT will go on Wednesday.

I see, and what does NEXT stand for?
sudete
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore3054 Posts
April 22 2019 14:08 GMT
#64
Jim really let down by his micro there, should've won
Year of MaxPax
FBTsingLoong
Profile Joined April 2018
China410 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-22 14:32:29
April 22 2019 14:25 GMT
#65
On April 22 2019 23:04 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2019 23:01 FBTsingLoong wrote:
On April 22 2019 22:56 HolydaKing wrote:
On April 22 2019 22:48 FBTsingLoong wrote:
Well I'd like to inform that there will be a CN team tournament tomorrow,but not CTC,it's NEXT. The teams are just the 8 teams in CTC.

I don't quite understand? No JAGW vs Team LP and Newbee vs Player 1 tomorrow but something else with the same teams? O.o


Ooops,I made a mistake.I thought today was Tuesday.The NEXT will go on Wednesday.

I see, and what does NEXT stand for?


Netease Esports X Tournament
(Wiki)Netease Esports X Tournaments/2018/Winter

edit:The teams may be not the 8 teams in CTC.I might make another mistake.
TyInnoMaruByunAlive,TIMBA
thickertom
Profile Joined December 2014
China612 Posts
April 22 2019 14:25 GMT
#66
iG still won PSISTORM.
I love SC2
PengWin_SC
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Switzerland433 Posts
April 22 2019 14:37 GMT
#67
Disappointing performance from us this week, but we'll be back to crush LP on Saturday ^^
Director of Operations for PSISTORM Gaming
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-22 14:40:16
April 22 2019 14:37 GMT
#68
On April 22 2019 23:25 FBTsingLoong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2019 23:04 HolydaKing wrote:
On April 22 2019 23:01 FBTsingLoong wrote:
On April 22 2019 22:56 HolydaKing wrote:
On April 22 2019 22:48 FBTsingLoong wrote:
Well I'd like to inform that there will be a CN team tournament tomorrow,but not CTC,it's NEXT. The teams are just the 8 teams in CTC.

I don't quite understand? No JAGW vs Team LP and Newbee vs Player 1 tomorrow but something else with the same teams? O.o


Ooops,I made a mistake.I thought today was Tuesday.The NEXT will go on Wednesday.

I see, and what does NEXT stand for?


Netease Esports X Tournament
(Wiki)Netease Esports X Tournaments/2018/Winter

edit:The teams may be not the 8 teams in CTC.I might make another mistake.

Thanks for the info regardless!

Also surprising iG won, but nice to see.
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-22 14:54:37
April 22 2019 14:53 GMT
#69
Good showing by the chinese up to now
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
FBTsingLoong
Profile Joined April 2018
China410 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-22 15:04:26
April 22 2019 14:59 GMT
#70
On April 22 2019 23:37 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2019 23:25 FBTsingLoong wrote:
On April 22 2019 23:04 HolydaKing wrote:
On April 22 2019 23:01 FBTsingLoong wrote:
On April 22 2019 22:56 HolydaKing wrote:
On April 22 2019 22:48 FBTsingLoong wrote:
Well I'd like to inform that there will be a CN team tournament tomorrow,but not CTC,it's NEXT. The teams are just the 8 teams in CTC.

I don't quite understand? No JAGW vs Team LP and Newbee vs Player 1 tomorrow but something else with the same teams? O.o


Ooops,I made a mistake.I thought today was Tuesday.The NEXT will go on Wednesday.

I see, and what does NEXT stand for?


Netease Esports X Tournament
(Wiki)Netease Esports X Tournaments/2018/Winter

edit:The teams may be not the 8 teams in CTC.I might make another mistake.

Thanks for the info regardless!

Also surprising iG won, but nice to see.


IA and Jim were both best CN players in the past.Though they are not as competitive as they used to be,I still believe them.
TyInnoMaruByunAlive,TIMBA
SlammerIV
Profile Joined December 2013
United States526 Posts
April 22 2019 16:53 GMT
#71
IA playing well so far, IG putting up better results than I would expect! Hyped for tomorrow's matches
Need
Profile Joined March 2019
566 Posts
April 23 2019 11:39 GMT
#72
Premier tournament that no one is watching?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-23 11:52:19
April 23 2019 11:52 GMT
#73
On April 23 2019 20:39 Need wrote:
Premier tournament that no one is watching?

Tournament that is not that well known going on at a time where the majority of western viewership won't be able to watch very easily (EU is at work, large parts of NA are in bed or maybe getting read for work).
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Need
Profile Joined March 2019
566 Posts
April 23 2019 12:38 GMT
#74
On April 23 2019 20:52 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2019 20:39 Need wrote:
Premier tournament that no one is watching?

Tournament that is not that well known going on at a time where the majority of western viewership won't be able to watch very easily (EU is at work, large parts of NA are in bed or maybe getting read for work).


Meh we've had Code S groups at about the same time with much more hype. Guess people don't care about this tournament or people don't wanna listen to Wardi arguing with Twitch chat
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 23 2019 12:38 GMT
#75
So to recap game 1 between Dear and Fantasy: Dear doesn't have a great early game, Fantasy reaches 3 bases safely, Dear takes a long time to scout that it's mech, Dear still brute forces his way through in a way that should make Stats and Classic feel bad for losing games to mech this weekend.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
kubaPS
Profile Joined July 2018
Germany162 Posts
April 23 2019 12:39 GMT
#76
Chinese stream had over 700k viewers yesterday, it is a little bit more then nothing I guess.
Need
Profile Joined March 2019
566 Posts
April 23 2019 12:44 GMT
#77
On April 23 2019 21:39 kubaPS wrote:
Chinese stream had over 700k viewers yesterday, it is a little bit more then nothing I guess.


Huh? Considering there are barely 100k accounts on the CN server, I'd be very surprised if at least a meaningful fraction of this number was not made up of bots
bulato
Profile Joined April 2019
1 Post
Last Edited: 2019-04-23 13:04:45
April 23 2019 12:58 GMT
#78
On April 23 2019 21:39 kubaPS wrote:
Chinese stream had over 700k viewers yesterday, it is a little bit more then nothing I guess.


That's not the number of viewers, it's popularity.
Some stream even reach 1 billion.....

The real number is around 30k.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7421 Posts
April 23 2019 13:02 GMT
#79
On April 23 2019 21:38 Elentos wrote:
So to recap game 1 between Dear and Fantasy: Dear doesn't have a great early game, Fantasy reaches 3 bases safely, Dear takes a long time to scout that it's mech, Dear still brute forces his way through in a way that should make Stats and Classic feel bad for losing games to mech this weekend.


Maru is mech'ing vs Patience right now <3
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 23 2019 13:28 GMT
#80
Rogue officially slumping harder than any man has ever slumped before. Not sure if he will ever recover.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM619
TaKeTV 183
IndyStarCraft 134
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2233
RotterdaM 619
ByuN 292
IndyStarCraft 134
MaxPax 133
BRAT_OK 86
UpATreeSC 41
MindelVK 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3547
Shuttle 837
Stork 474
Mini 404
EffOrt 333
Rush 177
Mind 168
Dewaltoss 101
Mong 81
910 77
[ Show more ]
Zeus 68
Yoon 64
hero 59
HiyA 52
Snow 48
Shinee 47
JYJ 30
Bale 28
sorry 26
ToSsGirL 21
Killer 19
Sexy 12
Terrorterran 12
zelot 11
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5577
qojqva2974
Counter-Strike
fl0m5059
Fnx 685
pashabiceps477
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby932
Other Games
singsing2392
ceh9598
Beastyqt577
Hui .221
XaKoH 135
Trikslyr75
QueenE52
Chillindude23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur307
• WagamamaTV85
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.