• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:09
CEST 02:09
KST 09:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8574 users

[WCS 2018] Global Finals - Day 1 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 71 72 73 Next
ZackAttack
Profile Joined June 2011
United States884 Posts
October 23 2018 19:01 GMT
#41
On October 23 2018 05:43 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2018 05:26 TheDougler wrote:
On October 23 2018 04:57 opisska wrote:
I must say that while I am not a very big fan of the current WCS arrangements, I think this year has produced an incredibly interesting situation.

Still, it would be awesome irony, if the Ro8 turned out to be all Korean, which I consider perfectly possible. But maybe someone thinks it's crazy. Maybe it's so outrageous that someone would, I don't know, bet something over that?


I mean, it definitely could happen, but I'll make a sig bet. If no foreigners make it to the RO8 I'll change my sig to "Opisska is right, foreigners suck, I suck, gg." If one or more foreigners make it you change your sig to "TheDougler is right, foreigners rock, TheDougler rocks, gg."

Deal?


Deal!

You have about the same amount of posts and I would say similar visibility, so it is a pretty fair deal. We should only specify for how long the sig is to be kept (I don't care this way or the other).

Let your public humiliation commence!


But what if the Ro8 is all foreigner?
It's better aerodynamics for space. - Artosis
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
October 23 2018 19:03 GMT
#42
On October 24 2018 04:01 ZackAttack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2018 05:43 opisska wrote:
On October 23 2018 05:26 TheDougler wrote:
On October 23 2018 04:57 opisska wrote:
I must say that while I am not a very big fan of the current WCS arrangements, I think this year has produced an incredibly interesting situation.

Still, it would be awesome irony, if the Ro8 turned out to be all Korean, which I consider perfectly possible. But maybe someone thinks it's crazy. Maybe it's so outrageous that someone would, I don't know, bet something over that?


I mean, it definitely could happen, but I'll make a sig bet. If no foreigners make it to the RO8 I'll change my sig to "Opisska is right, foreigners suck, I suck, gg." If one or more foreigners make it you change your sig to "TheDougler is right, foreigners rock, TheDougler rocks, gg."

Deal?


Deal!

You have about the same amount of posts and I would say similar visibility, so it is a pretty fair deal. We should only specify for how long the sig is to be kept (I don't care this way or the other).

Let your public humiliation commence!


But what if the Ro8 is all foreigner?


Teamliquid will explode into civil war, so bets won't matter
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
starkiller123
Profile Joined January 2016
United States4030 Posts
October 23 2018 20:23 GMT
#43
On October 24 2018 04:03 Nakajin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2018 04:01 ZackAttack wrote:
On October 23 2018 05:43 opisska wrote:
On October 23 2018 05:26 TheDougler wrote:
On October 23 2018 04:57 opisska wrote:
I must say that while I am not a very big fan of the current WCS arrangements, I think this year has produced an incredibly interesting situation.

Still, it would be awesome irony, if the Ro8 turned out to be all Korean, which I consider perfectly possible. But maybe someone thinks it's crazy. Maybe it's so outrageous that someone would, I don't know, bet something over that?


I mean, it definitely could happen, but I'll make a sig bet. If no foreigners make it to the RO8 I'll change my sig to "Opisska is right, foreigners suck, I suck, gg." If one or more foreigners make it you change your sig to "TheDougler is right, foreigners rock, TheDougler rocks, gg."

Deal?


Deal!

You have about the same amount of posts and I would say similar visibility, so it is a pretty fair deal. We should only specify for how long the sig is to be kept (I don't care this way or the other).

Let your public humiliation commence!


But what if the Ro8 is all foreigner?


Teamliquid will explode into civil war, so bets won't matter

Team Liquid will cease to exist if that occurs lol
djack0666
Profile Joined March 2011
Belarus219 Posts
October 23 2018 20:50 GMT
#44
is the time on this thing right?

Friday, Oct 26 12:00pm -04 (GMT-04:00)?
"... of wolf and man!"
Kalera
Profile Joined January 2018
United States338 Posts
October 23 2018 21:03 GMT
#45
On October 24 2018 05:50 djack0666 wrote:
is the time on this thing right?

Friday, Oct 26 12:00pm -04 (GMT-04:00)?


That's what the official schedule says.

https://blizzcon.com/en-us/schedule#fri-oct-26
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
October 23 2018 21:06 GMT
#46
On October 24 2018 04:01 ZackAttack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2018 05:43 opisska wrote:
On October 23 2018 05:26 TheDougler wrote:
On October 23 2018 04:57 opisska wrote:
I must say that while I am not a very big fan of the current WCS arrangements, I think this year has produced an incredibly interesting situation.

Still, it would be awesome irony, if the Ro8 turned out to be all Korean, which I consider perfectly possible. But maybe someone thinks it's crazy. Maybe it's so outrageous that someone would, I don't know, bet something over that?


I mean, it definitely could happen, but I'll make a sig bet. If no foreigners make it to the RO8 I'll change my sig to "Opisska is right, foreigners suck, I suck, gg." If one or more foreigners make it you change your sig to "TheDougler is right, foreigners rock, TheDougler rocks, gg."

Deal?


Deal!

You have about the same amount of posts and I would say similar visibility, so it is a pretty fair deal. We should only specify for how long the sig is to be kept (I don't care this way or the other).

Let your public humiliation commence!


But what if the Ro8 is all foreigner?


That would obviously be included under "one or more foreigners".

But that's so unlikely to happen, there would be more accusations of cheating/ throwing matches than fans thinking that it happened legitimately.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 23 2018 21:28 GMT
#47
If the Ro8 is all foreigner I'll Venmo everyone 50 bucks
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-10-23 22:26:03
October 23 2018 22:20 GMT
#48
My predictions:
Maru 2-1 Lambo
TY 1-2 Neeb
Maru 2-1 Neeb
TY 2-1 Lambo
TY 1-2 Neeb
Zest 2-0 HeRoMaRinE
sOs 0-2 Serral
Zest 0-2 Serral
sOs 2-0 HeRoMaRinE
Zest 1-2 sOs
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
Edpayasugo
Profile Joined April 2013
United Kingdom2223 Posts
October 23 2018 22:57 GMT
#49
On October 24 2018 02:22 Olli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2018 02:17 Edpayasugo wrote:
On October 23 2018 23:04 Olli wrote:
On October 23 2018 22:58 Edpayasugo wrote:
Is Ryu Won still travelling with the ex KT players to events?


He is for this BlizzCon at least


Thanks, do you know who is paying for that?


No idea. Just saw pictures on his Facebook with Stats, Ty and Zest on the way to Anaheim.


Yeah same. OK thanks.
FlaSh MMA INnoVation FanTaSy MKP TY Ryung | soO Dark Rogue | HuK PartinG Stork State
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-10-24 00:09:25
October 24 2018 00:06 GMT
#50
Who are the casters confirmed so far? PiG, Nathanias, Incontrol, and not sure if confirmed but of course Tastosis.

And Kaeleris hosting.


I just hope Tod is coming. Probably my favorite single caster.

Regarding the tournaent, Lambo is sick good and probably would have had a decent chance at coming out of other groups, but he's in the most difficult group against the top two terrans (who europeans traditionally struggle with).
Bub
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States3518 Posts
October 24 2018 01:46 GMT
#51
Wow TY's back with a venegance
XK ßubonic
showstealer1829
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Australia3123 Posts
October 24 2018 01:58 GMT
#52
Group A

Maru 2-0 Lambo
TY 2-1 Neeb

Maru 2-1 TY
Neeb 2-0 Lambo

TY 2-1 Neeb

Group B
Zest 2-0 Heromarine
Serral 2-1 sOs

Zest 2-1 Serral
sOs 2-0 HeroMarine

sOs 2-1 Serral

Foreigner hopes: 0
There is no understanding. There is only Choya. Choya is the way. Choya is Love. Choya is Life. Has is the Light in the Protoss Dark and Nightmare is his chosen Acolyte
Kalera
Profile Joined January 2018
United States338 Posts
October 24 2018 02:25 GMT
#53
On October 24 2018 09:06 Pandain wrote:
Who are the casters confirmed so far? PiG, Nathanias, Incontrol, and not sure if confirmed but of course Tastosis.

And Kaeleris hosting.


I just hope Tod is coming. Probably my favorite single caster.

Regarding the tournaent, Lambo is sick good and probably would have had a decent chance at coming out of other groups, but he's in the most difficult group against the top two terrans (who europeans traditionally struggle with).


Rotti, ToD and Maynarde are confirmed.
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
October 24 2018 02:52 GMT
#54
On October 24 2018 11:25 Kalera wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2018 09:06 Pandain wrote:
Who are the casters confirmed so far? PiG, Nathanias, Incontrol, and not sure if confirmed but of course Tastosis.

And Kaeleris hosting.


I just hope Tod is coming. Probably my favorite single caster.

Regarding the tournaent, Lambo is sick good and probably would have had a decent chance at coming out of other groups, but he's in the most difficult group against the top two terrans (who europeans traditionally struggle with).


Rotti, ToD and Maynarde are confirmed.


When's the last time ToD casted? I feel like I haven't seen him in ages.
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
Kalera
Profile Joined January 2018
United States338 Posts
October 24 2018 03:50 GMT
#55
On October 24 2018 11:52 Nakajin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2018 11:25 Kalera wrote:
On October 24 2018 09:06 Pandain wrote:
Who are the casters confirmed so far? PiG, Nathanias, Incontrol, and not sure if confirmed but of course Tastosis.

And Kaeleris hosting.


I just hope Tod is coming. Probably my favorite single caster.

Regarding the tournaent, Lambo is sick good and probably would have had a decent chance at coming out of other groups, but he's in the most difficult group against the top two terrans (who europeans traditionally struggle with).


Rotti, ToD and Maynarde are confirmed.


When's the last time ToD casted? I feel like I haven't seen him in ages.


Valencia.

The official Viewer's Guide and Talent announcement has been posted.

https://wcs.starcraft2.com/en-us/news/22547653/
DSK
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
England1110 Posts
October 24 2018 06:54 GMT
#56
I have a feeling sOs will either scrape a win or get completely trounced vs Serral.
**@ YT: SC2POVs at https://www.youtube.com/c/SC2POVsTV | https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/SC2POVs @**
buffzerg33
Profile Joined May 2017
96 Posts
October 24 2018 09:13 GMT
#57
TY + MARU in one group lolz
Lambo is like f*#€% you guys :D
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
October 24 2018 10:17 GMT
#58
Oh Hajinsun will be the stage host for the groupstages, very cool!
WriterMaru
VHbb
Profile Joined October 2014
692 Posts
October 24 2018 12:57 GMT
#59
SO HYPED!

I was missing some good SC2
My life for Aiur !
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
October 24 2018 14:06 GMT
#60
On October 24 2018 19:17 Poopi wrote:
Oh Hajinsun will be the stage host for the groupstages, very cool!

Oh really, that's cool. I'm glad for her!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 71 72 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 140
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 860
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
Doublelift5051
JimRising 790
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Other Games
summit1g10655
FrodaN3308
C9.Mang0249
KnowMe129
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP97
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 51m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 51m
Replay Cast
22h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.