On March 17 2018 18:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Swarm hosts : almost as useless as mutas
Swarm hosts : almost as useless as mutas
I mean, if he had won this game, they'd need to get nerfed again lol
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On March 17 2018 18:51 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Swarm hosts : almost as useless as mutas I mean, if he had won this game, they'd need to get nerfed again lol | ||
|
Tyrhanius
France947 Posts
| ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
Not because I think that's way better, I just wanted to see this again ![]() | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On March 17 2018 18:58 Elentos wrote: Dark was like "Hey this kills every Terran, I wonder if it works against Protoss..." Can't wait for the soO vs Dark GSL finals now. | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On March 17 2018 18:59 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On March 17 2018 18:58 Elentos wrote: Dark was like "Hey this kills every Terran, I wonder if it works against Protoss..." Can't wait for the soO vs Dark GSL finals now. Only ravens can save us from that. | ||
|
CruelZeratul
Germany4588 Posts
| ||
|
pvsnp
7676 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On March 17 2018 19:00 ZigguratOfUr wrote: Show nested quote + On March 17 2018 18:59 Ej_ wrote: On March 17 2018 18:58 Elentos wrote: Dark was like "Hey this kills every Terran, I wonder if it works against Protoss..." Can't wait for the soO vs Dark GSL finals now. Only ravens can save us from that. Can't lose to ravens if you stop at ravager tech every game. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On March 17 2018 19:00 ZigguratOfUr wrote: Show nested quote + On March 17 2018 18:59 Ej_ wrote: On March 17 2018 18:58 Elentos wrote: Dark was like "Hey this kills every Terran, I wonder if it works against Protoss..." Can't wait for the soO vs Dark GSL finals now. Only ravens can save us from that. I like how we're all discounting the possibility Stats might win | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16101 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On March 17 2018 19:00 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On March 17 2018 19:00 ZigguratOfUr wrote: On March 17 2018 18:59 Ej_ wrote: On March 17 2018 18:58 Elentos wrote: Dark was like "Hey this kills every Terran, I wonder if it works against Protoss..." Can't wait for the soO vs Dark GSL finals now. Only ravens can save us from that. I like how we're all discounting the possibility Stats might win Who? | ||
|
jarodtou
167 Posts
Also, hope for a Serral Classic rematch and a TvZ final. | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On March 17 2018 19:00 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On March 17 2018 19:00 ZigguratOfUr wrote: On March 17 2018 18:59 Ej_ wrote: On March 17 2018 18:58 Elentos wrote: Dark was like "Hey this kills every Terran, I wonder if it works against Protoss..." Can't wait for the soO vs Dark GSL finals now. Only ravens can save us from that. I like how we're all discounting the possibility Stats might win soO losing in the semis? Never. Stats has only been predicted to be eliminated every single round so far, so he's overdue. | ||
|
pvsnp
7676 Posts
Well actually I wanna see the Serral vs Classic rematch..... | ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
On March 17 2018 19:03 pvsnp wrote: Wait the 3rd place match is after this? Fuck that man, my passion has limits Don't worry, it'll be a quick 3-0 ![]() | ||
|
GrandTerran
71 Posts
User was warned for this post. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Jaedong Horang2 Mong Soulkey actioN Stork Mini [ Show more ] firebathero BeSt Larva Soma EffOrt Last Rush Zeus Snow ZerO Free Pusan 910 Hyun Sexy Mind PianO Yoon Shine Sharp hero Shinee Bale JYJ HiyA sorry Aegong ToSsGirL Sacsri Hm[arnc] ZergMaN scan(afreeca) yabsab Noble Terrorterran Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns63569 singsing2217 Lowko286 B2W.Neo258 DeMusliM208 Pyrionflax168 Livibee149 hiko47 QueenE47 Trikslyr32 ZerO(Twitch)10 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|