• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:51
CEST 00:51
KST 07:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9693 users

[WESG 2017] Playoffs - Day 1 - Page 17

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 46 Next All
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-17 07:20:21
March 17 2018 07:20 GMT
#321
On March 17 2018 16:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Damn, what a smack down. I stayed up to 1am for this shit

Don't hang yourself on your way to bed
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
March 17 2018 07:20 GMT
#322
On March 17 2018 16:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Damn, what a smack down. I stayed up to 1am for this shit

You should know better at this point, whenever she plays against Zerg I just expect complete failure.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
March 17 2018 07:21 GMT
#323
On March 17 2018 16:20 Solar424 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 16:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Damn, what a smack down. I stayed up to 1am for this shit

You should know better at this point, whenever she plays against Zerg I just expect complete failure.

Except at Pyeongchang
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
pvsnp
Profile Joined January 2017
7676 Posts
March 17 2018 07:21 GMT
#324
On March 17 2018 16:20 Solar424 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 16:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Damn, what a smack down. I stayed up to 1am for this shit

You should know better at this point, whenever she plays against Zerg I just expect complete failure.

Losing to soO and Dark is not exactly an epic failure though considering their ZvZ records
Denominator of the Universe
TL+ Member
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
March 17 2018 07:21 GMT
#325
On March 17 2018 16:21 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 16:20 Solar424 wrote:
On March 17 2018 16:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Damn, what a smack down. I stayed up to 1am for this shit

You should know better at this point, whenever she plays against Zerg I just expect complete failure.

Except at Pyeongchang

I said that I expect it, not that it's inevitable.
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
March 17 2018 07:22 GMT
#326
On March 17 2018 16:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Damn, what a smack down. I stayed up to 1am for this shit

I know, it was worth it, right?
Tyrhanius
Profile Joined April 2011
France947 Posts
March 17 2018 07:22 GMT
#327
it was too creedy : +2 armor, hydra and fast lurker...
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
March 17 2018 07:23 GMT
#328
On March 17 2018 16:21 pvsnp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 16:20 Solar424 wrote:
On March 17 2018 16:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Damn, what a smack down. I stayed up to 1am for this shit

You should know better at this point, whenever she plays against Zerg I just expect complete failure.

Losing to soO and Dark is not exactly an epic failure though considering their ZvZ records

Never looking like you had a chance against them is, and so is getting beaten 1-4 by Namshar and 0-2 by Guru.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
March 17 2018 07:23 GMT
#329
How bad is Serral's ZvT? It's his weakest match up on Aligulac but I still want to believe. His vs KR terran stats aren't promising, but at least he won vs Maru recently. :D
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-17 14:55:24
March 17 2018 07:23 GMT
#330
On March 17 2018 16:22 usopsama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 16:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Damn, what a smack down. I stayed up to 1am for this shit

I know, it was worth it, right?

No, I really just need to accept that when I stay up to watch her she loses. When I pas out before she plays Nerchio she wins easily. It's my fault really.

Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
yangluphil
Profile Joined July 2015
318 Posts
March 17 2018 07:24 GMT
#331
On March 17 2018 16:16 Tyrhanius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 16:11 yangluphil wrote:
Scarlett earned the respect with that iem champion for koreans to mix it up against her. She should feel good about this. Classic did the same vs Serral.

You stop to underestimate someone when she has beaten Rogue, Innovation and sOs


Exactly, those three all played the series vs Scarlett in a way as if she's way below their level, which gave Scarlett a bigger chance. Dark and SoO took a bit more seriously. Another example was Nerchio talking trash about Koreans before Kespa cup (the one that Neeb won), and Maru took it all out in the series vs him. It look ugly but in reality that's where you get to experience real korean competition, which is good.
Neither party will be missed.
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
March 17 2018 07:24 GMT
#332
The combined record of the quarter-finalists so far is 68W - 6L. That's an average winrate of about 92%. Let the real tournament begin!
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
pvsnp
Profile Joined January 2017
7676 Posts
March 17 2018 07:24 GMT
#333
On March 17 2018 16:23 HolydaKing wrote:
How bad is Serral's ZvT? It's his weakest match up on Aligulac but I still want to believe. His vs KR terran stats aren't promising, but at least he won vs Maru recently. :D

It's quite good, he plays a defensive macro style with counters

But Maru's not exactly your average Terran, so.....
Denominator of the Universe
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
March 17 2018 07:24 GMT
#334
On March 17 2018 16:23 HolydaKing wrote:
How bad is Serral's ZvT? It's his weakest match up on Aligulac but I still want to believe. His vs KR terran stats aren't promising, but at least he won vs Maru recently. :D


It's a big question mark. And the win vs Maru is meaningless since Maru was playing on EU.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
March 17 2018 07:24 GMT
#335
On March 17 2018 16:23 HolydaKing wrote:
How bad is Serral's ZvT? It's his weakest match up on Aligulac but I still want to believe. His vs KR terran stats aren't promising, but at least he won vs Maru recently. :D

He looked really impressive last year against Byun, Innovation and Gumiho even though he lost
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
March 17 2018 07:25 GMT
#336
On March 17 2018 16:23 HolydaKing wrote:
How bad is Serral's ZvT? It's his weakest match up on Aligulac but I still want to believe. His vs KR terran stats aren't promising, but at least he won vs Maru recently. :D

Obligatory BUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 17 2018 07:26 GMT
#337
Right in time for the semis wooo

Go Maru
Community News
TL+ Member
pvsnp
Profile Joined January 2017
7676 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-03-17 07:27:39
March 17 2018 07:26 GMT
#338
On March 17 2018 16:23 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 16:22 usopsama wrote:
On March 17 2018 16:19 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Damn, what a smack down. I stayed up to 1am for this shit

I know, it was worth it, right?

No, I really just need to accept that when I stay up to watch her she loses. When I pas out before she plays Nerchio she wins easily. It's my fault really.

NoRegret is trying to convince me in twitch chat that Scarlett is favored vs Dark in a late game and all I can do is question why I ever trusted his coaching abilities.

Noregret is not a bad coach from what I've seen, but his strategies inevitably rely on cheesy timings. Once you score some major upsets and gain notoriety in the scene, players start taking you seriously and your winrate plummets.

Unless you're sOs, then you keep winning and everyone just hates you

Also it's really hard to cheese in ZvZ since opening standard is itself cheese
Denominator of the Universe
TL+ Member
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
March 17 2018 07:27 GMT
#339
On March 17 2018 16:25 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2018 16:23 HolydaKing wrote:
How bad is Serral's ZvT? It's his weakest match up on Aligulac but I still want to believe. His vs KR terran stats aren't promising, but at least he won vs Maru recently. :D

Obligatory BUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm still disappointed we never got the Liquid.Bunny vs CJ.Bunny match before the Danish Bunny retired.
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
March 17 2018 07:27 GMT
#340
What???? The Semifinals is starting soon? I was about to go to sleep.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 177
Nina 125
SteadfastSC 65
CosmosSc2 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 519
910 58
Bale 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm47
League of Legends
Doublelift1959
Super Smash Bros
PPMD55
Other Games
summit1g10174
Grubby3010
shahzam598
C9.Mang0261
PiGStarcraft225
Maynarde80
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• musti20045 40
• davetesta6
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21519
Other Games
• imaqtpie725
• Shiphtur289
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
9m
CranKy Ducklings1
Afreeca Starleague
11h 9m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 9m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.