• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:51
CEST 16:51
KST 23:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7789 users

[GSL Code S] Season 2 2017 Grand Finals! - Page 32

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 62 Next
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
June 24 2017 10:17 GMT
#621
On June 24 2017 19:16 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
I wish tastosis announcer didn't have the background noise

That way you can train for GSL and not get nuked like Scarlett
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16100 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-24 10:17:17
June 24 2017 10:17 GMT
#622
On June 24 2017 19:15 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2017 19:15 Makro wrote:
who's the mastermind behind the balance nowadays ?

After story with DKim Blizzard will never reveal a man behind the balance.

not good for the popularity of the game, now players don't have someone to blame for their losses anymore.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
June 24 2017 10:17 GMT
#623
On June 24 2017 19:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I'm completely convinced anyone cheering for Gumiho is a heartless bastard. I don't get how anyone can watch soO lose again and not have their heart completely shredded to bits.

Those people play Terran man, of course they are heartless bastards.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
June 24 2017 10:17 GMT
#624
On June 24 2017 19:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I'm completely convinced anyone cheering for Gumiho is a heartless bastard. I don't get how anyone can watch soO lose again and not have their heart completely shredded to bits.

Well, it checks out, i am a heartless bastard.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
AzAlexZ
Profile Joined September 2016
Australia3303 Posts
June 24 2017 10:17 GMT
#625
On June 24 2017 19:16 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2017 19:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I'm completely convinced anyone cheering for Gumiho is a heartless bastard. I don't get how anyone can watch soO lose again and not have their heart completely shredded to bits.

Oh, it's simple. He's a fucking noob.

so the other 31 players in this GSL are all noobs too
Faker is the GOAT!
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
June 24 2017 10:18 GMT
#626
On June 24 2017 19:17 AzAlexZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2017 19:16 Ej_ wrote:
On June 24 2017 19:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I'm completely convinced anyone cheering for Gumiho is a heartless bastard. I don't get how anyone can watch soO lose again and not have their heart completely shredded to bits.

Oh, it's simple. He's a fucking noob.

so the other 31 players in this GSL are all noobs too

Ro4 is basically code B
Neosteel Enthusiast
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
June 24 2017 10:18 GMT
#627
On June 24 2017 19:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I'm completely convinced anyone cheering for Gumiho is a heartless bastard. I don't get how anyone can watch soO lose again and not have their heart completely shredded to bits.


I think soO is one of the GOATS. But I still want him to get 2nd. It's such a meme at this point and I love consistancy more than anything. I would be satisfied with him geting 2nd every season (as if he doesn't already)
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16100 Posts
June 24 2017 10:18 GMT
#628
On June 24 2017 19:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I'm completely convinced anyone cheering for Gumiho is a heartless bastard. I don't get how anyone can watch soO lose again and not have their heart completely shredded to bits.

the Gumiho story (first GSL finals in 7 years of trying) is pretty cool too.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
JoeCool
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany2520 Posts
June 24 2017 10:18 GMT
#629
On June 24 2017 19:11 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2017 19:10 JoeCool wrote:
Guess I'll just stop watching soO playing in finals, it's just not that much fun if you know the outcome beforehand.


so you don't rewatch your favorite movies because you know the ending?


That depends, if the movie is dependant on the end/twist/outcome I don't rewatch them. The Sixth Sense for example isn't nearly as good if you know the outcome.
Also I think that comparing finals of a sport to a movie isn't a good comparison, a lot of tension and fun is because you don't know what will happen next and who will come out on top. WIth soO playing finals, that's rarely the case.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
June 24 2017 10:18 GMT
#630
On June 24 2017 19:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I'm completely convinced anyone cheering for Gumiho is a heartless bastard. I don't get how anyone can watch soO lose again and not have their heart completely shredded to bits.


Gumiho tho.

Guy's been around since 2010 playing cool games and trying to always push the envelope on a strategical level. He's never come this close to a big win like this in his 7 year career.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
JackONeill
Profile Joined September 2013
861 Posts
June 24 2017 10:18 GMT
#631
On June 24 2017 19:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I'm completely convinced anyone cheering for Gumiho is a heartless bastard. I don't get how anyone can watch soO lose again and not have their heart completely shredded to bits.


Maybe because he's playing so stupidly?
Kaewins
Profile Joined April 2013
Bulgaria138 Posts
June 24 2017 10:18 GMT
#632
Vs that reaper build, what was the correct play for the zerg to win btw?
sashkata
Profile Joined September 2008
Bulgaria3241 Posts
June 24 2017 10:18 GMT
#633
On June 24 2017 19:17 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2017 19:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I'm completely convinced anyone cheering for Gumiho is a heartless bastard. I don't get how anyone can watch soO lose again and not have their heart completely shredded to bits.

Those people play Terran man, of course they are heartless bastards.

Hey, I play terran too and watching these abusive terrans makes me hate terran.
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
June 24 2017 10:19 GMT
#634
On June 24 2017 19:18 Kaewins wrote:
Vs that reaper build, what was the correct play for the zerg to win btw?

Roach all-in of course.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
June 24 2017 10:19 GMT
#635
On June 24 2017 19:18 JoeCool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2017 19:11 Heartland wrote:
On June 24 2017 19:10 JoeCool wrote:
Guess I'll just stop watching soO playing in finals, it's just not that much fun if you know the outcome beforehand.


so you don't rewatch your favorite movies because you know the ending?


That depends, if the movie is dependant on the end/twist/outcome I don't rewatch them. The Sixth Sense for example isn't nearly as good if you know the outcome.
Also I think that comparing finals of a sport to a movie isn't a good comparison, a lot of tension and fun is because you don't know what will happen next and who will come out on top. WIth soO playing finals, that's rarely the case.

Actually watching the sixth sense a second time is pretty amazing. You notice a lot of stuff.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
nojok
Profile Joined May 2011
France15846 Posts
June 24 2017 10:19 GMT
#636
On June 24 2017 19:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I'm completely convinced anyone cheering for Gumiho is a heartless bastard. I don't get how anyone can watch soO lose again and not have their heart completely shredded to bits.

He's outkonging the kongest of kongs, that's nice too.
"Back then teams that won were credited, now it's called throw. I think it's sad." - Kuroky - Flap Flap Wings!
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
June 24 2017 10:19 GMT
#637
On June 24 2017 19:18 JoeCool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2017 19:11 Heartland wrote:
On June 24 2017 19:10 JoeCool wrote:
Guess I'll just stop watching soO playing in finals, it's just not that much fun if you know the outcome beforehand.


so you don't rewatch your favorite movies because you know the ending?


That depends, if the movie is dependant on the end/twist/outcome I don't rewatch them. The Sixth Sense for example isn't nearly as good if you know the outcome.
Also I think that comparing finals of a sport to a movie isn't a good comparison, a lot of tension and fun is because you don't know what will happen next and who will come out on top. WIth soO playing finals, that's rarely the case.


With the amount of movies available, I really don't see a reason to watch anything more than once
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
xenonn40
Profile Joined October 2011
United States282 Posts
June 24 2017 10:19 GMT
#638
On June 24 2017 19:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I'm completely convinced anyone cheering for Gumiho is a heartless bastard. I don't get how anyone can watch soO lose again and not have their heart completely shredded to bits.


I have been a fan of Gumiho since WoL. I do feel bad for SoO though.
MarianoSC2
Profile Joined June 2015
Slovakia1855 Posts
June 24 2017 10:19 GMT
#639
How can anyone cheer for eternal loser soO? Hope he gets 4:0 here and never reaches GSL final again. That way we get way better finals and he will forever stay a meme. Win WIn
Top 11: Rogue, Maru, Inno, Zest, Life, sOs, Stats, Dark, soO, Mvp, Classic/Trap/MC/Rain
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
June 24 2017 10:19 GMT
#640
On June 24 2017 19:18 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2017 19:16 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I'm completely convinced anyone cheering for Gumiho is a heartless bastard. I don't get how anyone can watch soO lose again and not have their heart completely shredded to bits.

the Gumiho story (first GSL finals in 7 years of trying) is pretty cool too.

it's not 1/10 as cool as soO finally winning would be. I don't want another one off GSL champion who will never make another finals. I dont want another jjakji, I want soO to goddamn make it
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 432
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32484
Bisu 3049
Shuttle 1749
Hyuk 1358
EffOrt 753
Mini 672
Larva 347
Soma 284
firebathero 246
ZerO 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 110
hero 95
Last 81
Sexy 78
Mong 45
Hyun 44
Killer 42
Pusan 36
ToSsGirL 36
PianO 32
Bale 31
Trap 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 20
zelot 16
Rock 11
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7894
qojqva1566
Dendi799
Counter-Strike
fl0m2494
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1458
crisheroes971
Liquid`Hasu566
Lowko435
Other Games
singsing2231
B2W.Neo1343
Beastyqt463
Livibee218
Hui .205
Liquid`VortiX145
KnowMe105
ArmadaUGS103
Mew2King94
elazer70
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 5
• poizon28 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV193
League of Legends
• Jankos1981
Other Games
• Shiphtur0
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 9m
INu's Battles
21h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.