• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:16
CEST 08:16
KST 15:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9723 users

[IEM] Katowice - Championship Sunday - Page 75

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 81 Next
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 05 2017 17:20 GMT
#1481
On March 06 2017 02:19 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2017 02:19 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 06 2017 02:15 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Now for a dance party with DJ Hardwell

'everybody jump!' -> nobody moves. GG esports dance parties

I mean you don't go there to jump like a clown to shitty music

But this guy took 10% of your ticket cost probably

so you have to enjoy it


I thought tickets were free?
Moderator
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
March 05 2017 17:20 GMT
#1482
On March 06 2017 02:19 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2017 02:19 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 06 2017 02:15 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Now for a dance party with DJ Hardwell

'everybody jump!' -> nobody moves. GG esports dance parties

I mean you don't go there to jump like a clown to shitty music

But this guy took 10% of your ticket cost probably

so you have to enjoy it

haha yea

i don't blame the audience for it btw, i too want to get ride of this and watch the csgo final
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
March 05 2017 17:21 GMT
#1483
On March 06 2017 02:18 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2017 02:12 Elentos wrote:
On March 06 2017 02:11 opisska wrote:
TY I would never predict to win this - sure, he is great but in this competition ...? In any case, the results point to the matches being quite fun, could have been good.

I was finally snowboarding the whole day and regret nothing

Is your infection actually gone? If so, sweet that you managed to actually do what you went there for.


I am now leaning towards he opinion of the doctor I saw in Thursday - who is not my regular physician - that I have two separate issues. One is a mycosis or candidosis of mouth, triggered by the steroids I got for MS, and other one was a streptococal infection in throat. The first one I have for quite some time, it raises my temperature very slightly, but it seems to be otherwise asymptomatic, while the other one was successfully treated by the antibiotics she gave me. Because my throat is now fine and I feel completely healthy - trust me, a whole day of skiing while sick is a very easily noticeable experience. But this all has to be confirmed by objective testing, which I hope to get done first think on Tuesday.

At any case, I took a small risk and it paid off, I didn't get sick and I got a marvelous skiing day. Those are now more precious than ever because I have no way of knowing when the MS hits my motor capabilities, but for now, I can confirm that my legs are perfectly fine, because I have did ride better than ever today.

Glad to hear it.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
March 05 2017 17:21 GMT
#1484
On March 06 2017 02:19 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2017 02:19 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 06 2017 02:15 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Now for a dance party with DJ Hardwell

'everybody jump!' -> nobody moves. GG esports dance parties

I mean you don't go there to jump like a clown to shitty music

But this guy took 10% of your ticket cost probably

so you have to enjoy it

It's just silly that tournament organizers even do something like this. I mean i can party to that when i am in the mood/drunk but yeah this is just silly
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-05 17:23:06
March 05 2017 17:22 GMT
#1485
On March 06 2017 02:20 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2017 02:19 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On March 06 2017 02:19 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 06 2017 02:15 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Now for a dance party with DJ Hardwell

'everybody jump!' -> nobody moves. GG esports dance parties

I mean you don't go there to jump like a clown to shitty music

But this guy took 10% of your ticket cost probably

so you have to enjoy it


I thought tickets were free?

entrance is free, there are certain tickets/passes that cost money
e: actually maybe not even free entrance this year :o
http://pl.intelextrememasters.com/season11/worldchampionship/tickets/
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
March 05 2017 17:22 GMT
#1486
Quite happy that this is part of the CS:GO stream and did not ruin our sc2 experience :D.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
March 05 2017 17:22 GMT
#1487
On March 06 2017 02:18 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2017 02:12 Elentos wrote:
On March 06 2017 02:11 opisska wrote:
TY I would never predict to win this - sure, he is great but in this competition ...? In any case, the results point to the matches being quite fun, could have been good.

I was finally snowboarding the whole day and regret nothing

Is your infection actually gone? If so, sweet that you managed to actually do what you went there for.


I am now leaning towards he opinion of the doctor I saw in Thursday - who is not my regular physician - that I have two separate issues. One is a mycosis or candidosis of mouth, triggered by the steroids I got for MS, and other one was a streptococal infection in throat. The first one I have for quite some time, it raises my temperature very slightly, but it seems to be otherwise asymptomatic, while the other one was successfully treated by the antibiotics she gave me. Because my throat is now fine and I feel completely healthy - trust me, a whole day of skiing while sick is a very easily noticeable experience. But this all has to be confirmed by objective testing, which I hope to get done first think on Tuesday.

At any case, I took a small risk and it paid off, I didn't get sick and I got a marvelous skiing day. Those are now more precious than ever because I have no way of knowing when the MS hits my motor capabilities, but for now, I can confirm that my legs are perfectly fine, because I have did ride better than ever today.

Back in school we had the opportunity to learn snowboarding or skiing, i think i made the wrong call :/
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
March 05 2017 17:22 GMT
#1488
yeah it's hard to make this work, you need a floor not chairs

also too little drugs probably
I Protoss winner, could it be?
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 05 2017 17:22 GMT
#1489
On March 06 2017 02:21 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2017 02:19 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On March 06 2017 02:19 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On March 06 2017 02:15 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Now for a dance party with DJ Hardwell

'everybody jump!' -> nobody moves. GG esports dance parties

I mean you don't go there to jump like a clown to shitty music

But this guy took 10% of your ticket cost probably

so you have to enjoy it

It's just silly that tournament organizers even do something like this. I mean i can party to that when i am in the mood/drunk but yeah this is just silly

hehe it's just like when deadmau5 played at Dota2 TI. It was terrible
Neosteel Enthusiast
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-05 17:23:11
March 05 2017 17:22 GMT
#1490
On March 06 2017 02:18 pvsnp wrote:
Mvp is still arguably the greatest but its turning into a bigger and bigger argument every month.

With Life not being active anymore I don't think the argument is getting bigger as time passes on.
Life and Mvp are by far the most succesful players.

Inno/Zest/sOs could get there though. but not yet
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
March 05 2017 17:22 GMT
#1491
On March 06 2017 02:19 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2017 02:15 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Now for a dance party with DJ Hardwell

'everybody jump!' -> nobody moves. GG esports dance parties

I mean you don't go there to jump like a clown to shitty music


blizzcon had metallica that one year which was pretty hyped
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-05 17:25:46
March 05 2017 17:23 GMT
#1492
Maybe the first time he is playing in front of a crowd that's not on drugs or drunk.

Edit: And sitting lol
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
March 05 2017 17:24 GMT
#1493
if you want to hype the crowd before a game, just do as Ironsquid and bring an old school orchestra combined with the entrance of the players

worth it
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
March 05 2017 17:25 GMT
#1494
On March 06 2017 02:23 Musicus wrote:
Maybe the first time he is playing in front of a crowd that's not on drugs or drunk.


I don't think EDM shows without excessive drugs or alcohol are even a thing tbh. I've tried going to them sober and find it so boring lol
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
March 05 2017 17:25 GMT
#1495
On March 06 2017 02:24 Makro wrote:
if you want to hype the crowd before a game, just do as Ironsquid and bring an old school orchestra combined with the entrance of the players

worth it

that was great idd
I Protoss winner, could it be?
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 05 2017 17:25 GMT
#1496
Normally I'm pretty sceptical about DJ live performances, thinking it's a bit too easy money. But Hardwell has to face this dead croud while staying hyped himself which is pretty hard work
Neosteel Enthusiast
Zaros
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom3692 Posts
March 05 2017 17:25 GMT
#1497
On March 06 2017 02:22 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2017 02:18 pvsnp wrote:
Mvp is still arguably the greatest but its turning into a bigger and bigger argument every month.

With Life not being active anymore I don't think the argument is getting bigger as time passes on.
Life and Mvp are by far the most succesful players.

Inno/Zest/sOs could get there though. but not yet


Zest needs to up his game, disappointing in GSL and IEM.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 05 2017 17:26 GMT
#1498
On March 06 2017 02:22 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2017 02:18 pvsnp wrote:
Mvp is still arguably the greatest but its turning into a bigger and bigger argument every month.

With Life not being active anymore I don't think the argument is getting bigger as time passes on.
Life and Mvp are by far the most succesful players.

Inno/Zest/sOs could get there though. but not yet


I wish soO could do it, but he can't win finals to save his life.
Moderator
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 05 2017 17:27 GMT
#1499
On March 06 2017 02:26 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2017 02:22 Charoisaur wrote:
On March 06 2017 02:18 pvsnp wrote:
Mvp is still arguably the greatest but its turning into a bigger and bigger argument every month.

With Life not being active anymore I don't think the argument is getting bigger as time passes on.
Life and Mvp are by far the most succesful players.

Inno/Zest/sOs could get there though. but not yet


I wish soO could do it, but he can't win finals to save his life.

he's got the easiest bracket yet this season, Stats' a kong too and the other 2 are weak vs Zerg
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-05 17:27:42
March 05 2017 17:27 GMT
#1500
give those kids some pills pls

I meant pilzner ofc
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 474
hero 465
BeSt 250
Mind 32
Bale 23
Terrorterran 14
ZergMaN 11
Noble 10
yabsab 9
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1100
League of Legends
JimRising 659
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g9493
ArmadaUGS43
Livibee33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick467
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Rush1365
• Stunt528
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 44m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.