• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:18
CEST 23:18
KST 06:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7240 users

[WESG] 2017 World Championships - Grand Finals Day - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 46 47 48 Next All
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
January 15 2017 04:24 GMT
#61
Going colossus vs Maru might not be a great idea.
Guess phoenixes makes sense indeed.

But hey, im just a scrub
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
Kovzirg
Profile Joined July 2016
126 Posts
January 15 2017 04:24 GMT
#62
On January 15 2017 13:22 geokilla wrote:
Oh man that was so one sided. I'd say Showtime did fairly well in trying to defend too.


I don't know...I mean he did well to not die earlier I guess but he never really had a chance.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 15 2017 04:25 GMT
#63
I don't know if I'm prepared for a world where Maru is a good player again.
Moderator
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 15 2017 04:25 GMT
#64
On January 15 2017 13:24 Superbanana wrote:
Going colossus vs Maru might not be a great idea.
Guess phoenixes makes sense indeed.

But hey, im just a scrub

don't be so hard on yourself. We all know if you're posting in a TL LR thread you're at minimum KR GM
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 15 2017 04:26 GMT
#65
On January 15 2017 13:25 stuchiu wrote:
I don't know if I'm prepared for a world where Maru is a good player again.

it's also the world where Inno builds bunkers against roach bane and knows how to play again D:
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Boggyb
Profile Joined January 2017
2855 Posts
January 15 2017 04:26 GMT
#66
On January 15 2017 13:25 stuchiu wrote:
I don't know if I'm prepared for a world where Maru is a good player again.

I assume you mean in individual leagues because he was beyond god-tier in pro league.
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
January 15 2017 04:27 GMT
#67
On January 15 2017 13:26 Boggyb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2017 13:25 stuchiu wrote:
I don't know if I'm prepared for a world where Maru is a good player again.

I assume you mean in individual leagues because he was beyond god-tier in pro league.


that terran is the reason why we have no PL any more. People need to realize that

Terran forever | Maru hater forever
KappaKingPrime
Profile Joined May 2014
United States468 Posts
January 15 2017 04:27 GMT
#68
Showtime had to do some kind of all in, now way he wins macro game.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-15 04:28:01
January 15 2017 04:27 GMT
#69
On January 15 2017 13:27 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2017 13:26 Boggyb wrote:
On January 15 2017 13:25 stuchiu wrote:
I don't know if I'm prepared for a world where Maru is a good player again.

I assume you mean in individual leagues because he was beyond god-tier in pro league.


that terran is the reason why we have no PL any more. People need to realize that


nah it was flash's fault for retiring and also Jaedong's for going to EG
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Boggyb
Profile Joined January 2017
2855 Posts
January 15 2017 04:28 GMT
#70
On January 15 2017 13:27 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2017 13:26 Boggyb wrote:
On January 15 2017 13:25 stuchiu wrote:
I don't know if I'm prepared for a world where Maru is a good player again.

I assume you mean in individual leagues because he was beyond god-tier in pro league.


that terran is the reason why we have no PL any more. People need to realize that


I like to blame Zest's failed cannon rush.
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-15 04:31:21
January 15 2017 04:30 GMT
#71
On January 15 2017 13:27 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2017 13:27 Noonius wrote:
On January 15 2017 13:26 Boggyb wrote:
On January 15 2017 13:25 stuchiu wrote:
I don't know if I'm prepared for a world where Maru is a good player again.

I assume you mean in individual leagues because he was beyond god-tier in pro league.


that terran is the reason why we have no PL any more. People need to realize that


nah it was flash's fault for retiring and also Jaedong's for going to EG

Flash, Jaedong, Bisu, Stork were in the Afreeca Starleague this season, so that everything is good again.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
January 15 2017 04:31 GMT
#72
On January 15 2017 13:28 Boggyb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2017 13:27 Noonius wrote:
On January 15 2017 13:26 Boggyb wrote:
On January 15 2017 13:25 stuchiu wrote:
I don't know if I'm prepared for a world where Maru is a good player again.

I assume you mean in individual leagues because he was beyond god-tier in pro league.


that terran is the reason why we have no PL any more. People need to realize that


I like to blame Zest's failed cannon rush.


I blame FPL for losing the ability to trade.

Or Life.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 15 2017 04:32 GMT
#73
well that almost looked good for showtime
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
January 15 2017 04:34 GMT
#74
this is actually just nuts
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-15 04:34:14
January 15 2017 04:34 GMT
#75
this is absolute garbage
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
January 15 2017 04:34 GMT
#76
Maru is playing like a god right now
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
January 15 2017 04:34 GMT
#77
Yeah, ShoWTimE needs to go full Has.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
TaKeTV
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany1201 Posts
January 15 2017 04:34 GMT
#78
On January 15 2017 13:24 Superbanana wrote:
Going colossus vs Maru might not be a great idea.
Guess phoenixes makes sense indeed.

But hey, im just a scrub


phoenix will trigger straight up push instead of drops. not sure if better
Commentator
KappaKingPrime
Profile Joined May 2014
United States468 Posts
January 15 2017 04:34 GMT
#79
What just happend lol
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 15 2017 04:34 GMT
#80
On January 15 2017 13:34 Noonius wrote:
best games I've ever seen

I knew you'd come around. This is why I signed you up for the fan club anyway
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 46 47 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 191
JuggernautJason129
Nina 93
SpeCial 4
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 167
firebathero 79
910 40
NaDa 30
Counter-Strike
Fnx 814
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0177
PPMD10
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9847
crisheroes1776
Liquid`Hasu1708
Trikslyr70
Other Games
summit1g7011
Liquid`RaSZi5677
Beastyqt824
shahzam497
B2W.Neo221
ToD190
Pyrionflax175
KnowMe127
ZombieGrub85
ArmadaUGS80
IndyStarCraft 66
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream353
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Eskiya23 17
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV485
League of Legends
• TFBlade1264
Other Games
• imaqtpie1155
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 42m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.