On January 15 2017 14:43 Noonius wrote:
now, if only foreigners had terrans still playing the game
now, if only foreigners had terrans still playing the game
I can hear fans swearing Kas and Lucifron will break through anyday now.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On January 15 2017 14:43 Noonius wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2017 14:42 ZigguratOfUr wrote: On January 15 2017 14:41 usopsama wrote: On January 15 2017 14:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Honestly I feel bad for protoss right now and that doesn't usually happen. The hell do you do against libs? Don't play against Koreans. Korean Protosses can beat liberators either. now, if only foreigners had terrans still playing the game I can hear fans swearing Kas and Lucifron will break through anyday now. | ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
i mean colossus | ||
|
Hider
Denmark9448 Posts
| ||
|
CynicalDeath
Italy3725 Posts
| ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On January 15 2017 14:44 BronzeKnee wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2017 14:42 stuchiu wrote: On January 15 2017 14:39 Noonius wrote: On January 15 2017 14:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Honestly I feel bad for protoss right now and that doesn't usually happen. The hell do you do against libs? lets just keep calm and let the meta settle and protoss figure out how to deal with liberators. Paraphrasing a bit of DK here "We don't believe that bl/infestor is impossible to beat. The ladder shows 50/50 winrates at every level except the highest. Multiple Terrans have won tournaments and players should try to emulate two of the greatest players to ever touch the mouse." - David Kim Is it time? Is it time TL called for David Kim to be fired, so every other person who has played this game can agree, ask for the same, and we can move on? Can I have the game I love back? I feel like I am writing every other post in this LR thread. Mebe I am dreaming. hell if I know, I just love the hilarity of those updates in hindsight. | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On January 15 2017 14:45 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2017 14:43 Noonius wrote: On January 15 2017 14:42 ZigguratOfUr wrote: On January 15 2017 14:41 usopsama wrote: On January 15 2017 14:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Honestly I feel bad for protoss right now and that doesn't usually happen. The hell do you do against libs? Don't play against Koreans. Korean Protosses can beat liberators either. now, if only foreigners had terrans still playing the game I can hear fans swearing Kas and Lucifron will break through anyday now. I still believe that one day TLO will realize his mistake | ||
|
romson87
Poland487 Posts
| ||
|
Deleted User 3420
24492 Posts
im sure it feels unfair and he's just massively tilted | ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
| ||
|
KappaKingPrime
United States468 Posts
| ||
|
Superbanana
2369 Posts
| ||
|
FataLe
New Zealand4560 Posts
| ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On January 15 2017 14:43 Noonius wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2017 14:42 ZigguratOfUr wrote: On January 15 2017 14:41 usopsama wrote: On January 15 2017 14:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Honestly I feel bad for protoss right now and that doesn't usually happen. The hell do you do against libs? Don't play against Koreans. Korean Protosses can beat liberators either. now, if only foreigners had terrans still playing the game There's this guy called uThermal, but a few victories against Stats don't mean much. | ||
|
Parcelleus
Australia1662 Posts
| ||
|
geokilla
Canada8255 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
now...Maru do your job. Undefeated run inc also .... | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
glad we got the KR vs KR finals, GOGO MARU! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8570 Doublelift2322 JimRising PiGStarcraft292 ArmadaUGS187 C9.Mang0170 Maynarde148 ViBE82 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|