• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:37
CEST 11:37
KST 18:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12185 users

[GSL] Code S Season 2 2016 - Round of 8 Day 1 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 24 2016 09:38 GMT
#21
fun games for the viewers? what happened to showing good games? God damn you, David
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-24 09:40:25
August 24 2016 09:39 GMT
#22
On August 24 2016 18:37 swissman777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 18:36 Elentos wrote:
Oh the Korean stream has English subtitles for the videos as well? Well then, goodbye English stream.

no love for eng casters ?

I didn't mind them in the past but Tastosis are getting worse. And I'm not interested in hearing them talk about sOs for 90 minutes.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
August 24 2016 09:40 GMT
#23
On August 24 2016 18:39 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 18:37 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:36 Elentos wrote:
Oh the Korean stream has English subtitles for the videos as well? Well then, goodbye English stream.

no love for eng casters ?

I didn't mind them in the past but Tastosis are getting worse.

I actually like them more. Korean casters are too analytical with little joke in gsl
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 24 2016 09:40 GMT
#24
100k
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 24 2016 09:40 GMT
#25
On August 24 2016 18:39 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 18:37 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:36 Elentos wrote:
Oh the Korean stream has English subtitles for the videos as well? Well then, goodbye English stream.

no love for eng casters ?

I didn't mind them in the past but Tastosis are getting worse.


since LoL scene is going to implode soon, lets steal Rapid
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 24 2016 09:41 GMT
#26
On August 24 2016 18:40 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 18:39 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:37 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:36 Elentos wrote:
Oh the Korean stream has English subtitles for the videos as well? Well then, goodbye English stream.

no love for eng casters ?

I didn't mind them in the past but Tastosis are getting worse.


since LoL scene is going to implode soon, lets steal Rapid


Yes! And lets bring back chobra while we are at it
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
August 24 2016 09:41 GMT
#27
On August 24 2016 18:39 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 18:37 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:36 Elentos wrote:
Oh the Korean stream has English subtitles for the videos as well? Well then, goodbye English stream.

no love for eng casters ?

I didn't mind them in the past but Tastosis are getting worse. And I'm not interested in hearing them talk about sOs for 90 minutes.

I'd still take them over Wolf, but yea they both seem better when paired with someone else, and especially Rapid has brought so much energy to the casts lately I kinda miss him every time he doesn't cast, which is a good sign
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
August 24 2016 09:42 GMT
#28
On August 24 2016 18:40 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 18:39 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:37 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:36 Elentos wrote:
Oh the Korean stream has English subtitles for the videos as well? Well then, goodbye English stream.

no love for eng casters ?

I didn't mind them in the past but Tastosis are getting worse.


since LoL scene is going to implode soon, lets steal Rapid

Wait the LoL scene will implode soon?
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 24 2016 09:42 GMT
#29
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 24 2016 09:42 GMT
#30
On August 24 2016 18:41 Arvendilin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 18:39 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:37 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:36 Elentos wrote:
Oh the Korean stream has English subtitles for the videos as well? Well then, goodbye English stream.

no love for eng casters ?

I didn't mind them in the past but Tastosis are getting worse. And I'm not interested in hearing them talk about sOs for 90 minutes.

I'd still take them over Wolf, but yea they both seem better when paired with someone else, and especially Rapid has brought so much energy to the casts lately I kinda miss him every time he doesn't cast, which is a good sign


I like wolfisms, they make me look smart in comparison
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 24 2016 09:42 GMT
#31
On August 24 2016 18:42 Olli wrote:
https://twitter.com/TL_Olli/status/768381613730361344

I have no twitter so I can't vote but I'm sure it's Classic
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
coolprogrammingstuff
Profile Joined December 2015
906 Posts
August 24 2016 09:43 GMT
#32
lol hardwired.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
August 24 2016 09:43 GMT
#33
I like to apologize to any herO fans who are watching
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 24 2016 09:44 GMT
#34
On August 24 2016 18:42 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 18:42 Olli wrote:
https://twitter.com/TL_Olli/status/768381613730361344

I have no twitter so I can't vote but I'm sure it's Classic


I'm surprised he isn't leading. Yeah sOs proxied him out of 100k, but Classic knocked him out of two Blizzcons
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
August 24 2016 09:44 GMT
#35
On August 24 2016 18:42 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 18:41 Arvendilin wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:39 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:37 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:36 Elentos wrote:
Oh the Korean stream has English subtitles for the videos as well? Well then, goodbye English stream.

no love for eng casters ?

I didn't mind them in the past but Tastosis are getting worse. And I'm not interested in hearing them talk about sOs for 90 minutes.

I'd still take them over Wolf, but yea they both seem better when paired with someone else, and especially Rapid has brought so much energy to the casts lately I kinda miss him every time he doesn't cast, which is a good sign


I like wolfisms, they make me look smart in comparison

Thats a very "make lemonade out of lemons" kinda approach! I like that
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
August 24 2016 09:44 GMT
#36
herO is too nice. He can't hate anyone.
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
August 24 2016 09:45 GMT
#37
On August 24 2016 18:44 Olli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 18:42 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:42 Olli wrote:
https://twitter.com/TL_Olli/status/768381613730361344

I have no twitter so I can't vote but I'm sure it's Classic


I'm surprised he isn't leading. Yeah sOs proxied him out of 100k, but Classic knocked him out of two Blizzcons

Am the one Classic vote
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 24 2016 09:45 GMT
#38
On August 24 2016 18:42 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 18:41 Arvendilin wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:39 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:37 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:36 Elentos wrote:
Oh the Korean stream has English subtitles for the videos as well? Well then, goodbye English stream.

no love for eng casters ?

I didn't mind them in the past but Tastosis are getting worse. And I'm not interested in hearing them talk about sOs for 90 minutes.

I'd still take them over Wolf, but yea they both seem better when paired with someone else, and especially Rapid has brought so much energy to the casts lately I kinda miss him every time he doesn't cast, which is a good sign


I like wolfisms, they make me look smart in comparison


To be fair he got better lately
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
August 24 2016 09:45 GMT
#39
On August 24 2016 18:44 Phredxor wrote:
herO is too nice. He can't hate anyone.

That is only a character he puts on to fool them, they don't call him the smiling assassin for nothing
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 24 2016 09:45 GMT
#40
On August 24 2016 18:42 Arvendilin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2016 18:40 Noonius wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:39 Elentos wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:37 swissman777 wrote:
On August 24 2016 18:36 Elentos wrote:
Oh the Korean stream has English subtitles for the videos as well? Well then, goodbye English stream.

no love for eng casters ?

I didn't mind them in the past but Tastosis are getting worse.


since LoL scene is going to implode soon, lets steal Rapid

Wait the LoL scene will implode soon?


Riot's Marc Merrill shitting on teams/team owners





Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 193
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 764
BeSt 646
Larva 625
Horang2 613
Hyuk 420
soO 410
ZerO 191
Zeus 161
EffOrt 130
Killer 64
[ Show more ]
Rush 59
Shinee 56
Stork 40
Mind 35
Mong 25
PianO 21
Terrorterran 20
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 18
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Light 0
Dota 2
XaKoH 630
XcaliburYe312
Counter-Strike
byalli872
Other Games
olofmeister1701
singsing1321
ceh9720
crisheroes210
Livibee185
ArmadaUGS65
Mew2King62
ZerO(Twitch)9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Jankos1923
• Stunt392
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
23m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
1h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.