• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:53
CEST 20:53
KST 03:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8165 users

[WCS] Summer Tour DreamHack Montreal 2016 - Page 46

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 274 Next
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 12 2016 22:36 GMT
#901
On August 13 2016 07:33 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 07:32 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:31 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:29 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:27 Alchemik wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:26 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:24 Alchemik wrote:
anytime someone does that to me on ladder, they do an all-in

fucking european ladder ZvZ

Any time I get Frost on ladder, I get cheesed. I never learn from it though.

I'm probably the only Zerg who hates cross spawn ZvT on Frost, nostalgia doesn't let me veto it though

As Terran, when I get Protoss, it's a blink or adept all-in. When I get Terran it's some sort of barracks all-in I don't scout in time because 4-player maps. And when I get Zerg it's some stupid baneling bust.


That's why I like Dasan. On Dasan I know cheese is coming, so I can out-cheese them. On other maps I try to play macro and get blind-sided by a one-base liberator range build.

I vetoed Dasan because I don't think a semi competent Protoss should lose to a Terran on that map ever


Judging from every pro game I've seen on Dasan (there weren't that many of them tbf) terran is favoured on that map.

I think the key point is that on Dasan Station, a pro expects cheese. So the opponent doesn't expect any cheese to work. So they just rather not cheese. And then the map is good for Terran.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 12 2016 22:36 GMT
#902
On August 13 2016 07:36 Lorning wrote:
where the fudge is da poll

WCS events don't get polls no more

Does Nerchio get a winner interview even though he won on the B-stream?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
August 12 2016 22:37 GMT
#903
3-0
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
August 12 2016 22:37 GMT
#904
korea vs. foreigner B O Y S
In Inca we trust
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
August 12 2016 22:37 GMT
#905
On August 13 2016 07:36 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 07:36 Lorning wrote:
where the fudge is da poll

WCS events don't get polls no more

Does Nerchio get a winner interview even though he won on the B-stream?

No.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 12 2016 22:37 GMT
#906
On August 13 2016 07:36 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 07:36 Lorning wrote:
where the fudge is da poll

WCS events don't get polls no more

Does Nerchio get a winner interview even though he won on the B-stream?

Is it time for an intervention?
Community News
TL+ Member
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
August 12 2016 22:37 GMT
#907
35 drones HAHAHAH
rip passion
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 12 2016 22:37 GMT
#908
On August 13 2016 07:37 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 07:36 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:36 Lorning wrote:
where the fudge is da poll

WCS events don't get polls no more

Does Nerchio get a winner interview even though he won on the B-stream?

No.

Well what the fuck?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
August 12 2016 22:38 GMT
#909
.... Realy Snute?
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 12 2016 22:38 GMT
#910
Snuter loves dem rooooaches
Community News
TL+ Member
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
August 12 2016 22:38 GMT
#911
On August 13 2016 07:36 Lorning wrote:
where the fudge is da poll

Not enough Korean passion for polls I think
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
August 12 2016 22:38 GMT
#912
I know the people organizing this event are working hard so nothing against them. It's just the caliber of players, the differnce between korean and foreigner is hilarious
rip passion
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 12 2016 22:38 GMT
#913
Snute is a great player. And he looks completely hopeless against TRUE.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
August 12 2016 22:39 GMT
#914
Rest in rip Snute
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
August 12 2016 22:39 GMT
#915
welp
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Kevin_Sorbo
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada3217 Posts
August 12 2016 22:39 GMT
#916
this was disgusting

feels like I need to wash my screen
The mind is like a parachute, it doesnt work unless its open. - Zappa
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-12 22:39:41
August 12 2016 22:39 GMT
#917
Is my boy sgtk making it in life yet?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
August 12 2016 22:39 GMT
#918
True is just so good. Korea vs foreigner looks further away than ever before.
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
August 12 2016 22:39 GMT
#919
On August 13 2016 07:38 Elentos wrote:
Snute is a great player. And he looks completely hopeless against TRUE.

God I can't wait for Blizzcon, hoping for unlimited amounts of Life vs WC4 training repeats
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
August 12 2016 22:39 GMT
#920
On August 13 2016 07:36 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 07:33 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:32 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:31 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:29 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:27 Alchemik wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:26 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:24 Alchemik wrote:
anytime someone does that to me on ladder, they do an all-in

fucking european ladder ZvZ

Any time I get Frost on ladder, I get cheesed. I never learn from it though.

I'm probably the only Zerg who hates cross spawn ZvT on Frost, nostalgia doesn't let me veto it though

As Terran, when I get Protoss, it's a blink or adept all-in. When I get Terran it's some sort of barracks all-in I don't scout in time because 4-player maps. And when I get Zerg it's some stupid baneling bust.


That's why I like Dasan. On Dasan I know cheese is coming, so I can out-cheese them. On other maps I try to play macro and get blind-sided by a one-base liberator range build.

I vetoed Dasan because I don't think a semi competent Protoss should lose to a Terran on that map ever


Judging from every pro game I've seen on Dasan (there weren't that many of them tbf) terran is favoured on that map.

I think the key point is that on Dasan Station, a pro expects cheese. So the opponent doesn't expect any cheese to work. So they just rather not cheese. And then the map is good for Terran.


I can remember several factory float games.
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 274 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 542
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19960
Calm 3629
Mini 424
Mind 84
910 65
Free 63
soO 31
Trap 31
Aegong 23
Dota 2
Gorgc5189
XaKoH 285
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6184
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3472
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt539
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor196
Livibee190
C9.Mang0129
Trikslyr126
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 92
QueenE72
ZombieGrub33
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK11
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix11
• niya90s 2
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2234
Other Games
• Shiphtur804
• imaqtpie768
• tFFMrPink 7
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 7m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 7m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.