• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:00
CEST 09:00
KST 16:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9026 users

[WCS] Summer Tour DreamHack Montreal 2016 - Page 45

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 274 Next
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
August 12 2016 22:28 GMT
#881
Korean lings > Norwegian roaches
my0s
Profile Joined March 2010
United States193 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-12 22:28:48
August 12 2016 22:28 GMT
#882
I'm not sure whats going on Artosis.... LOUD NOISES

Tasteless hype casting is killing me =P
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 12 2016 22:29 GMT
#883
These Koreans are good for some reason I don't know why
Community News
TL+ Member
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
August 12 2016 22:29 GMT
#884
pretty clear which one is the better ZvZer

doesn't mean a ton tho, just an unlucky draw
In Inca we trust
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-12 22:29:48
August 12 2016 22:29 GMT
#885
On August 13 2016 07:27 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 07:26 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:24 Alchemik wrote:
anytime someone does that to me on ladder, they do an all-in

fucking european ladder ZvZ

Any time I get Frost on ladder, I get cheesed. I never learn from it though.

I'm probably the only Zerg who hates cross spawn ZvT on Frost, nostalgia doesn't let me veto it though

As Terran, when I get Protoss, it's a blink or adept all-in. When I get Terran it's some sort of barracks all-in I don't scout in time because 4-player maps. And when I get Zerg it's some stupid baneling bust.

But I don't really want to veto it
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
showstealer1829
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Australia3123 Posts
August 12 2016 22:30 GMT
#886
This is peak Code S Korean v Foreigner ATM
There is no understanding. There is only Choya. Choya is the way. Choya is Love. Choya is Life. Has is the Light in the Protoss Dark and Nightmare is his chosen Acolyte
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 12 2016 22:30 GMT
#887
THE BEARD
Community News
TL+ Member
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
August 12 2016 22:30 GMT
#888
is TRUE a good bet for winning the entire tournament?
rip passion
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
August 12 2016 22:30 GMT
#889
Artosis says the funniest things sometimes. "True is controlling the flow of the game. Sometimes he makes units, and sometimes he makes drones, keeping Snute on his toes." In actuallity True hasn't made a round of drones for 5 minutes...
Just making shit up seems to be his repetoire nowadays.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 12 2016 22:30 GMT
#890
Nerchio 3-1 Semper
Dark 3-1 TY
Nerchio > Dark

Semper is a god, robbed by bad bracket luck
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
August 12 2016 22:31 GMT
#891
On August 13 2016 07:29 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 07:27 Alchemik wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:26 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:24 Alchemik wrote:
anytime someone does that to me on ladder, they do an all-in

fucking european ladder ZvZ

Any time I get Frost on ladder, I get cheesed. I never learn from it though.

I'm probably the only Zerg who hates cross spawn ZvT on Frost, nostalgia doesn't let me veto it though

As Terran, when I get Protoss, it's a blink or adept all-in. When I get Terran it's some sort of barracks all-in I don't scout in time because 4-player maps. And when I get Zerg it's some stupid baneling bust.


That's why I like Dasan. On Dasan I know cheese is coming, so I can out-cheese them. On other maps I try to play macro and get blind-sided by a one-base liberator range build.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 12 2016 22:31 GMT
#892
On August 13 2016 07:30 Elentos wrote:
Nerchio 3-1 Semper
Dark 3-1 TY
Nerchio > Dark

Semper is a god, robbed by bad bracket luck

Godchio
Community News
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 12 2016 22:32 GMT
#893
On August 13 2016 07:31 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 07:29 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:27 Alchemik wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:26 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:24 Alchemik wrote:
anytime someone does that to me on ladder, they do an all-in

fucking european ladder ZvZ

Any time I get Frost on ladder, I get cheesed. I never learn from it though.

I'm probably the only Zerg who hates cross spawn ZvT on Frost, nostalgia doesn't let me veto it though

As Terran, when I get Protoss, it's a blink or adept all-in. When I get Terran it's some sort of barracks all-in I don't scout in time because 4-player maps. And when I get Zerg it's some stupid baneling bust.


That's why I like Dasan. On Dasan I know cheese is coming, so I can out-cheese them. On other maps I try to play macro and get blind-sided by a one-base liberator range build.

I vetoed Dasan because I don't think a semi competent Protoss should lose to a Terran on that map ever
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-12 22:33:29
August 12 2016 22:32 GMT
#894
On August 13 2016 07:31 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 07:29 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:27 Alchemik wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:26 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:24 Alchemik wrote:
anytime someone does that to me on ladder, they do an all-in

fucking european ladder ZvZ

Any time I get Frost on ladder, I get cheesed. I never learn from it though.

I'm probably the only Zerg who hates cross spawn ZvT on Frost, nostalgia doesn't let me veto it though

As Terran, when I get Protoss, it's a blink or adept all-in. When I get Terran it's some sort of barracks all-in I don't scout in time because 4-player maps. And when I get Zerg it's some stupid baneling bust.


That's why I like Dasan. On Dasan I know cheese is coming, so I can out-cheese them. On other maps I try to play macro and get blind-sided by a one-base liberator range build.


I had a guy marauder/widow mine "allin" when he proxied the middle of the map on frost

I lost -.-
In Inca we trust
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
August 12 2016 22:33 GMT
#895
On August 13 2016 07:32 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 07:31 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:29 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:27 Alchemik wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:26 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:24 Alchemik wrote:
anytime someone does that to me on ladder, they do an all-in

fucking european ladder ZvZ

Any time I get Frost on ladder, I get cheesed. I never learn from it though.

I'm probably the only Zerg who hates cross spawn ZvT on Frost, nostalgia doesn't let me veto it though

As Terran, when I get Protoss, it's a blink or adept all-in. When I get Terran it's some sort of barracks all-in I don't scout in time because 4-player maps. And when I get Zerg it's some stupid baneling bust.


That's why I like Dasan. On Dasan I know cheese is coming, so I can out-cheese them. On other maps I try to play macro and get blind-sided by a one-base liberator range build.

I vetoed Dasan because I don't think a semi competent Protoss should lose to a Terran on that map ever


Judging from every pro game I've seen on Dasan (there weren't that many of them tbf) terran is favoured on that map.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
August 12 2016 22:34 GMT
#896
I'm glad you're alive Lornjwa
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
August 12 2016 22:34 GMT
#897
On August 13 2016 07:33 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 07:32 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:31 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:29 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:27 Alchemik wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:26 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:24 Alchemik wrote:
anytime someone does that to me on ladder, they do an all-in

fucking european ladder ZvZ

Any time I get Frost on ladder, I get cheesed. I never learn from it though.

I'm probably the only Zerg who hates cross spawn ZvT on Frost, nostalgia doesn't let me veto it though

As Terran, when I get Protoss, it's a blink or adept all-in. When I get Terran it's some sort of barracks all-in I don't scout in time because 4-player maps. And when I get Zerg it's some stupid baneling bust.


That's why I like Dasan. On Dasan I know cheese is coming, so I can out-cheese them. On other maps I try to play macro and get blind-sided by a one-base liberator range build.

I vetoed Dasan because I don't think a semi competent Protoss should lose to a Terran on that map ever


Judging from every pro game I've seen on Dasan (there weren't that many of them tbf) terran is favoured on that map.


I've never seen a pro game on Dasan, where did you find it???
In Inca we trust
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 12 2016 22:34 GMT
#898
On August 13 2016 07:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I'm glad you're alive Lornjwa

Me too baby, me too
Community News
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 12 2016 22:34 GMT
#899
On August 13 2016 07:32 las91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 07:31 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:29 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:27 Alchemik wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:26 Elentos wrote:
On August 13 2016 07:24 Alchemik wrote:
anytime someone does that to me on ladder, they do an all-in

fucking european ladder ZvZ

Any time I get Frost on ladder, I get cheesed. I never learn from it though.

I'm probably the only Zerg who hates cross spawn ZvT on Frost, nostalgia doesn't let me veto it though

As Terran, when I get Protoss, it's a blink or adept all-in. When I get Terran it's some sort of barracks all-in I don't scout in time because 4-player maps. And when I get Zerg it's some stupid baneling bust.


That's why I like Dasan. On Dasan I know cheese is coming, so I can out-cheese them. On other maps I try to play macro and get blind-sided by a one-base liberator range build.


I had a guy marauder/widow mine "allin" when he proxied the middle of the map on frost

I lost -.-

My best Dasan Station experience was when I off-raced as Protoss against a Zerg. I walled off the middle with my first gate & core, then expanded to the gold and hid a dark shrine in the top right corner of the map. He did a mass spine push and died to DTs. I laughed for 5 minutes.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 12 2016 22:36 GMT
#900
where the fudge is da poll
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 274 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4082
Mong 84
ToSsGirL 71
sorry 51
Noble 9
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g8572
WinterStarcraft684
ceh9414
Happy206
Sick172
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2275
League of Legends
• Stunt429
Other Games
• Shiphtur456
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.