• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:51
CEST 11:51
KST 18:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7810 users

[WCS] Summer Tour DreamHack Montreal 2016 - Page 42

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 274 Next
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
August 12 2016 22:04 GMT
#821
On August 13 2016 07:03 Ace Frehley wrote:
Semper > Nerchio

Underdogs qualifier > Semper > Nerchio
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
August 12 2016 22:07 GMT
#822
Lets go TRUE!
why even
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
August 12 2016 22:07 GMT
#823
SNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
August 12 2016 22:07 GMT
#824
PAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Knatterking
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany405 Posts
August 12 2016 22:08 GMT
#825
-Game paused-

...



Tastosis easily the best caster duo ever though
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
August 12 2016 22:08 GMT
#826
i'll start cheering once I have evidence of game actually being played
rip passion
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
August 12 2016 22:09 GMT
#827
On August 13 2016 07:08 Deathstar wrote:
i'll start cheering once I have evidence of game actually being played


I hear nerchio lost agame to semper
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Kerence
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1817 Posts
August 12 2016 22:10 GMT
#828
Artosis and Tasteless casting a korean zerg. It's almost like watching GSL.
I am here in the shadows.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 12 2016 22:10 GMT
#829
Nerchio on the ropes D: D: D: I'm worried !!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 12 2016 22:11 GMT
#830
You know what would have been pretty helpful this year? Die4Ever posting Blizzcon chances in every tournament thread

Also if Nerchio drops another map to Semper I will revoke his "I-can-make-fun-of-Korean-Zergs" license.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
August 12 2016 22:11 GMT
#831
On August 13 2016 07:09 ArtyK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 07:08 Deathstar wrote:
i'll start cheering once I have evidence of game actually being played


I hear nerchio lost agame to semper


The king bleeds
rip passion
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 12 2016 22:11 GMT
#832
Im on a movie maraton hows my boy Artur doing? Losing a map to Semper looks bad
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 12 2016 22:11 GMT
#833
On August 13 2016 07:11 Elentos wrote:
You know what would have been pretty helpful this year? Die4Ever posting Blizzcon chances in every tournament thread

Also if Nerchio drops another map to Semper I will revoke his "I-can-make-fun-of-Korean-Zergs" license.

Die4Ever is dedposter
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
August 12 2016 22:11 GMT
#834
I like TRUE but I can't handle ZvZ
rip passion
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 12 2016 22:11 GMT
#835
On August 13 2016 07:11 Ej_ wrote:
Im on a movie maraton hows my boy Artur doing? Losing a map to Semper looks bad

He didnt get cross spawns frost so it could get rough
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
August 12 2016 22:12 GMT
#836
On August 13 2016 07:11 Elentos wrote:
You know what would have been pretty helpful this year? Die4Ever posting Blizzcon chances in every tournament thread

Also if Nerchio drops another map to Semper I will revoke his "I-can-make-fun-of-Korean-Zergs" license.

Semper is just way better than any korean terran
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
August 12 2016 22:12 GMT
#837
On August 13 2016 07:11 Ej_ wrote:
Im on a movie maraton hows my boy Artur doing? Losing a map to Semper looks bad

he's officially lost it, he's doing ling/bane
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 12 2016 22:12 GMT
#838
I wonder if the Korean scene actually gives a fuck if TRUE loses to Snute.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Knatterking
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany405 Posts
August 12 2016 22:12 GMT
#839
On August 13 2016 07:10 Shellshock wrote:
Nerchio on the ropes D: D: D: I'm worried !!

Worried about Tod's hair :<
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
August 12 2016 22:12 GMT
#840
On August 13 2016 07:12 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 07:11 Elentos wrote:
You know what would have been pretty helpful this year? Die4Ever posting Blizzcon chances in every tournament thread

Also if Nerchio drops another map to Semper I will revoke his "I-can-make-fun-of-Korean-Zergs" license.

Semper is just way better than any korean terran

Soulspirit > Semper tho
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 274 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3972
Hyuk 857
Bisu 708
Soma 355
Rush 277
BeSt 231
Mong 117
Stork 112
Sexy 111
Horang2 87
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 84
Killer 62
Mind 54
ZerO 47
Shinee 36
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 16
Yoon 16
NaDa 15
yabsab 11
Noble 7
Terrorterran 3
Barracks 1
Dota 2
Gorgc3998
Counter-Strike
olofmeister797
byalli564
shoxiejesuss541
edward73
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns43843
singsing1105
ceh9688
dupreeh273
crisheroes234
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• killerbeecast9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1736
• Stunt379
Upcoming Events
OSC
13h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
1d
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.