• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:01
CEST 09:01
KST 16:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9033 users

[WCS] Summer Tour DreamHack Montreal 2016 - Page 40

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 274 Next
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
August 12 2016 21:29 GMT
#781
I like how the PR of this event as actually pretty solid and still ends up being completly wrong
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Kerence
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1817 Posts
August 12 2016 21:30 GMT
#782
On August 13 2016 06:29 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 06:28 Elentos wrote:
Major is only up 50 supply, the game is slipping away from him

WHAT
A
HOLD
wow I can't believe Major just held that 110 supply attack with his 160 supply

It was so close I was unsure who would win!
I am here in the shadows.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
August 12 2016 21:30 GMT
#783
On August 13 2016 06:30 Kerence wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 06:29 Shellshock wrote:
On August 13 2016 06:28 Elentos wrote:
Major is only up 50 supply, the game is slipping away from him

WHAT
A
HOLD
wow I can't believe Major just held that 110 supply attack with his 160 supply

It was so close I was unsure who would win!


After those endless downtimes you need to bring some hype back somehow some way
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
August 12 2016 21:33 GMT
#784
On August 13 2016 06:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Well, this sucks


how is it there
rip passion
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 12 2016 21:34 GMT
#785
On August 13 2016 06:33 Deathstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 06:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Well, this sucks


how is it there

I heard from skype that he's taking turns flirting with Scarlett and ZG
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-12 21:39:07
August 12 2016 21:38 GMT
#786
Major showing em how its done

If nerchio doesn't 3-0 semper idk what to think about this tournament anymore
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
August 12 2016 21:38 GMT
#787
Major is destroying MaSa
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Lexender
Profile Joined September 2013
Mexico2665 Posts
August 12 2016 21:40 GMT
#788
I'm not sure what I just saw, what the hell Masa
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
August 12 2016 21:40 GMT
#789
And you would ve thought that major had slacked off with pokemon go this month
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Kevin_Sorbo
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada3217 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-12 21:41:37
August 12 2016 21:40 GMT
#790
and I thought you needed marines to win tvt

time to get drunk to forget Masa lol
The mind is like a parachute, it doesnt work unless its open. - Zappa
Knatterking
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany405 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-12 21:41:24
August 12 2016 21:41 GMT
#791
On August 13 2016 05:58 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Not only are there a lot of problems, but even besides that there isn't too much effort put into the show, etc. This doesn't feel special at all and that's a problem imo.

I totally agree btw. There were events that felt more special already in SC2. I think Blizzard has to invest way more into eSports.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-12 21:41:57
August 12 2016 21:41 GMT
#792
Thats actually huge for the wcs rankings, masa is out of the race but elazer uthermal violet and ptitdrogo are still battling it out
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
August 12 2016 21:41 GMT
#793
On August 13 2016 06:34 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 06:33 Deathstar wrote:
On August 13 2016 06:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Well, this sucks


how is it there

I heard from skype that he's taking turns flirting with Scarlett and ZG

It's not so much flirting as awkwardly trying to get senpai to notice me
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
August 12 2016 21:42 GMT
#794
Wow Major 3-0, nice
Neosteel Enthusiast
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
August 12 2016 21:43 GMT
#795
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
August 12 2016 21:43 GMT
#796
On August 13 2016 06:41 ArtyK wrote:
Thats actually huge for the wcs rankings, masa is out of the race but elazer uthermal violet and ptitdrogo are still battling it out


Couldn't he theoretically do well at the Copa Intercontinental?
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
August 12 2016 21:44 GMT
#797
'His stuff was a little outdated' haha korean server power
Neosteel Enthusiast
Knatterking
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany405 Posts
August 12 2016 21:44 GMT
#798
hahaha "major is my princess"

...

hahaha
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
August 12 2016 21:44 GMT
#799
kor op
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
August 12 2016 21:46 GMT
#800
On August 13 2016 06:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 06:41 ArtyK wrote:
Thats actually huge for the wcs rankings, masa is out of the race but elazer uthermal violet and ptitdrogo are still battling it out


Couldn't he theoretically do well at the Copa Intercontinental?


I guess, but it gives way less points so anyone that goes past ro32 or even ro16 here is already bad
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 274 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4082
Mong 84
ToSsGirL 71
sorry 51
Noble 9
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g8572
WinterStarcraft684
ceh9414
Happy206
Sick172
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2275
League of Legends
• Stunt429
Other Games
• Shiphtur456
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.