• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7915 users

[WCS] Summer Tour DreamHack Montreal 2016 - Page 190

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 274 Next
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 14 2016 15:56 GMT
#3781
On August 15 2016 00:54 Deathstar wrote:
uh oh


stalkers start with blink
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
August 14 2016 15:56 GMT
#3782
On August 15 2016 00:54 Deathstar wrote:
uh oh

https://twitter.com/nathaniastv/status/764809128846000133


Oh my Satan... I'm scared.
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
August 14 2016 15:56 GMT
#3783
On August 15 2016 00:56 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2016 00:54 Deathstar wrote:
uh oh

https://twitter.com/nathaniastv/status/764809128846000133

stalkers start with blink


some men just want to see the world burn
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 14 2016 15:56 GMT
#3784
I hope the tournament finishes at a reasonable time ._.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
August 14 2016 15:57 GMT
#3785
day9 comes back to sc2
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
August 14 2016 15:57 GMT
#3786
On August 15 2016 00:57 ArtyK wrote:
day9 comes back to sc2

Well, he left Artillery (the game studio making Atlas) and he is back to being fulltime Day[9] so...
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
August 14 2016 15:57 GMT
#3787
On August 15 2016 00:54 Deathstar wrote:
uh oh

https://twitter.com/nathaniastv/status/764809128846000133

Is this good or bad?
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
August 14 2016 15:57 GMT
#3788
On August 15 2016 00:57 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2016 00:57 ArtyK wrote:
day9 comes back to sc2

Well, he left Artillery (the game studio making Atlas) and he is back to being fulltime Day[9] so...


i still dont think he will come back to it though
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
August 14 2016 15:58 GMT
#3789
On August 15 2016 00:57 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2016 00:57 ArtyK wrote:
day9 comes back to sc2

Well, he left Artillery (the game studio making Atlas) and he is back to being fulltime Day[9] so...

more Hearthstone content!
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
August 14 2016 15:58 GMT
#3790
On August 15 2016 00:57 Ansibled wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2016 00:54 Deathstar wrote:
uh oh

https://twitter.com/nathaniastv/status/764809128846000133

Is this good or bad?


depends on the race :D
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 14 2016 15:58 GMT
#3791
On August 15 2016 00:57 Ansibled wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2016 00:54 Deathstar wrote:
uh oh

https://twitter.com/nathaniastv/status/764809128846000133

Is this good or bad?

Probably both
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
August 14 2016 15:58 GMT
#3792
starcraft the card game
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 14 2016 15:58 GMT
#3793
I am scared.
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
August 14 2016 15:59 GMT
#3794
StarCraft becomes MOBA.
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
August 14 2016 15:59 GMT
#3795
dkim retires
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17928 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-14 16:00:05
August 14 2016 15:59 GMT
#3796
new Starcraft tablet game featuring commercials on tv non-stop with that giant blonde riding a horse. i think her name was kate upton.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 14 2016 15:59 GMT
#3797
I hope it's actual cool stuff though
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
August 14 2016 15:59 GMT
#3798
Seriously I'm hyped, but also so scared.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
August 14 2016 15:59 GMT
#3799
On August 15 2016 00:59 Musicus wrote:
Seriously I'm hyped, but also so scared.


#passion
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
August 14 2016 15:59 GMT
#3800
On August 15 2016 00:58 ArtyK wrote:
starcraft the card game


Introducing Starstone!
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 274 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 465
Bale 38
League of Legends
Doublelift5288
Other Games
summit1g9143
JimRising 515
ViBE245
Livibee204
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick656
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur556
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 10m
Patches Events
14h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 10m
OSC
22h 10m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.