• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:13
CEST 05:13
KST 12:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8605 users

[WCS] Summer Tour DreamHack Montreal 2016 - Page 188

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 186 187 188 189 190 274 Next
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
August 14 2016 15:28 GMT
#3741
Make BCs great again

rip passion
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
August 14 2016 15:29 GMT
#3742
On August 14 2016 22:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2016 22:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On August 14 2016 22:25 Alchemik wrote:
On August 14 2016 22:23 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Hyped for David Kim today!

now that's a sentence I never thought I'd see

what he means is : "Hyped for BW HD announcement"

I don't think that is today (extremely hyped for that though, you are right)

Dunno though, i kinda like David Kim and even though i am extremely critical about sc2 i don't think David Kim should be blamed for it, he is only the face of the sc2 team

Wouldn't announcing BW HD basically mean the Blizzard pulls the plug?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Striker.superfreunde
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany1120 Posts
August 14 2016 15:31 GMT
#3743
Somehow i`m hyped as fuck.
Ordering pizza, opend a beer and going to cheer for HeRoMaRinE

Also; DK

Should be good
'Your ak is pretty... uhm... dank!'
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
August 14 2016 15:31 GMT
#3744
On August 15 2016 00:29 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2016 22:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On August 14 2016 22:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On August 14 2016 22:25 Alchemik wrote:
On August 14 2016 22:23 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Hyped for David Kim today!

now that's a sentence I never thought I'd see

what he means is : "Hyped for BW HD announcement"

I don't think that is today (extremely hyped for that though, you are right)

Dunno though, i kinda like David Kim and even though i am extremely critical about sc2 i don't think David Kim should be blamed for it, he is only the face of the sc2 team

Wouldn't announcing BW HD basically mean the Blizzard pulls the plug?

why would it?
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 14 2016 15:33 GMT
#3745
On August 15 2016 00:29 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2016 22:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On August 14 2016 22:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On August 14 2016 22:25 Alchemik wrote:
On August 14 2016 22:23 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Hyped for David Kim today!

now that's a sentence I never thought I'd see

what he means is : "Hyped for BW HD announcement"

I don't think that is today (extremely hyped for that though, you are right)

Dunno though, i kinda like David Kim and even though i am extremely critical about sc2 i don't think David Kim should be blamed for it, he is only the face of the sc2 team

Wouldn't announcing BW HD basically mean the Blizzard pulls the plug?


they're gonna announce BW HD at blizzcon most likely. PL announcement will come after that.
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 14 2016 15:34 GMT
#3746
Is there some sc2 panel today? When, how, where?
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 14 2016 15:34 GMT
#3747
On August 15 2016 00:31 Striker.superfreunde wrote:
Somehow i`m hyped as fuck.
Ordering pizza, opend a beer and going to cheer for HeRoMaRinE

Also; DK

Should be good


I hate you and your delicious pizza. All I have is some pasta leftovers from yesterday
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
August 14 2016 15:35 GMT
#3748
On August 15 2016 00:33 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2016 00:29 OtherWorld wrote:
On August 14 2016 22:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On August 14 2016 22:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On August 14 2016 22:25 Alchemik wrote:
On August 14 2016 22:23 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Hyped for David Kim today!

now that's a sentence I never thought I'd see

what he means is : "Hyped for BW HD announcement"

I don't think that is today (extremely hyped for that though, you are right)

Dunno though, i kinda like David Kim and even though i am extremely critical about sc2 i don't think David Kim should be blamed for it, he is only the face of the sc2 team

Wouldn't announcing BW HD basically mean the Blizzard pulls the plug?


they're gonna announce BW HD at blizzcon most likely. PL announcement will come after that.

I still don't buy the PL thing tbh, but hey we will see
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 14 2016 15:36 GMT
#3749
On August 15 2016 00:34 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2016 00:31 Striker.superfreunde wrote:
Somehow i`m hyped as fuck.
Ordering pizza, opend a beer and going to cheer for HeRoMaRinE

Also; DK

Should be good


I hate you and your delicious pizza. All I have is some pasta leftovers from yesterday


I am making pizza.
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 14 2016 15:36 GMT
#3750
I can only hope that blizz learned from their mistakes when it comes to revealing things and don't go full LotV cinematic reveal back during the WCS Season 3 final
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 14 2016 15:37 GMT
#3751
On August 15 2016 00:36 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2016 00:34 Noonius wrote:
On August 15 2016 00:31 Striker.superfreunde wrote:
Somehow i`m hyped as fuck.
Ordering pizza, opend a beer and going to cheer for HeRoMaRinE

Also; DK

Should be good


I hate you and your delicious pizza. All I have is some pasta leftovers from yesterday


I am making pizza.


homemade pizzas are not good

Terran forever | Maru hater forever
pmp10
Profile Joined April 2012
3400 Posts
August 14 2016 15:37 GMT
#3752
Can't wait for another Thor rework.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
August 14 2016 15:38 GMT
#3753
On August 15 2016 00:36 Noonius wrote:
I can only hope that blizz learned from their mistakes when it comes to revealing things and don't go full LotV cinematic reveal back during the WCS Season 3 final


yeah they basically pushed lilbow into overwatch with it
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Ace Frehley
Profile Joined December 2012
2030 Posts
August 14 2016 15:39 GMT
#3754
On August 15 2016 00:31 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2016 00:29 OtherWorld wrote:
On August 14 2016 22:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On August 14 2016 22:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On August 14 2016 22:25 Alchemik wrote:
On August 14 2016 22:23 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Hyped for David Kim today!

now that's a sentence I never thought I'd see

what he means is : "Hyped for BW HD announcement"

I don't think that is today (extremely hyped for that though, you are right)

Dunno though, i kinda like David Kim and even though i am extremely critical about sc2 i don't think David Kim should be blamed for it, he is only the face of the sc2 team

Wouldn't announcing BW HD basically mean the Blizzard pulls the plug?

why would it?


Plug pull would be announcing BW HD and PL switching to it
...
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-14 15:44:22
August 14 2016 15:41 GMT
#3755
On August 15 2016 00:34 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2016 00:31 Striker.superfreunde wrote:
Somehow i`m hyped as fuck.
Ordering pizza, opend a beer and going to cheer for HeRoMaRinE

Also; DK

Should be good


I hate you and your delicious pizza. All I have is some pasta leftovers from yesterday

Is it tasty pasta?

I'm not even sure if I'll watch the rest of this tournament. Got Wuthering Heights to read, and a lot of music to practice.
kiss kiss fall in love
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
August 14 2016 15:44 GMT
#3756
and I'm leaving now

wtf have I done
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 14 2016 15:45 GMT
#3757
On August 15 2016 00:37 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2016 00:36 Heartland wrote:
On August 15 2016 00:34 Noonius wrote:
On August 15 2016 00:31 Striker.superfreunde wrote:
Somehow i`m hyped as fuck.
Ordering pizza, opend a beer and going to cheer for HeRoMaRinE

Also; DK

Should be good


I hate you and your delicious pizza. All I have is some pasta leftovers from yesterday


I am making pizza.


homemade pizzas are not good



You're insane
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 14 2016 15:45 GMT
#3758
On August 15 2016 00:44 Alchemik wrote:
and I'm leaving now

wtf have I done


What have you done?
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
August 14 2016 15:46 GMT
#3759
On August 15 2016 00:45 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2016 00:44 Alchemik wrote:
and I'm leaving now

wtf have I done


What have you done?


he has friends, classic mistake
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
August 14 2016 15:46 GMT
#3760
On August 15 2016 00:45 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2016 00:44 Alchemik wrote:
and I'm leaving now

wtf have I done


What have you done?

agreed to meet people or something

not sure, all I know is that it's a mistake
Prev 1 186 187 188 189 190 274 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 249
NeuroSwarm 191
FoxeR 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3356
Leta 1656
Bale 56
Shine 14
Other Games
summit1g7948
JimRising 567
WinterStarcraft366
ViBE152
Mew2King17
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV205
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta16
• Light_VIP 14
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo634
Other Games
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 47m
Patches Events
11h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 47m
OSC
19h 47m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.