• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:42
CEST 05:42
KST 12:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8699 users

[WCS] Spring Championships 2016 - Page 59

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 259 Next
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
May 14 2016 15:32 GMT
#1161
On May 15 2016 00:31 FlashVanMaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2016 00:28 Poopi wrote:
On May 15 2016 00:20 FlashVanMaster wrote:
#Strange won. See 5th replay

I saw a TIE. Isn't it a tie?

See rules of the WCS

You will see there that draw in WCS tournament is available ONLY if admins will sugest it in the PAUSE


Can you post the link?
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
May 14 2016 15:32 GMT
#1162
On May 15 2016 00:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
Sorry guys, I love C A N A D A more than I do France.
GOGOSCARLETT.

Who doesn't love Canada more than France?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
May 14 2016 15:33 GMT
#1163
On May 15 2016 00:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2016 00:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
Sorry guys, I love C A N A D A more than I do France.
GOGOSCARLETT.

Who doesn't love Canada more than France?

Why would I ever care about the opinions of those people?
kiss kiss fall in love
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 14 2016 15:33 GMT
#1164
On May 15 2016 00:31 FlashVanMaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2016 00:28 Poopi wrote:
On May 15 2016 00:20 FlashVanMaster wrote:
#Strange won. See 5th replay

I saw a TIE. Isn't it a tie?

See rules of the WCS

You will see there that draw in WCS tournament is available ONLY if admins will sugest it in the PAUSE

This is the WCS Handbook.

No mentions of draws, ties, or pauses. Stop.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 14 2016 15:33 GMT
#1165
hail lurker
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
May 14 2016 15:34 GMT
#1166
Could anyone explain if this is Dreamhack or WCS? Both? We had Dreamhack Austin last week, but Dreamhack has a stream. I don't follow pro scene very much, so I'm confused how to differentiate those events.
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
May 14 2016 15:35 GMT
#1167
On May 15 2016 00:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
Sorry guys, I love C A N A D A more than I do France.
GOGOSCARLETT.

pls firegod is our last hope
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Kaizor
Profile Joined May 2015
Singapore910 Posts
May 14 2016 15:35 GMT
#1168
On May 15 2016 00:33 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2016 00:31 FlashVanMaster wrote:
On May 15 2016 00:28 Poopi wrote:
On May 15 2016 00:20 FlashVanMaster wrote:
#Strange won. See 5th replay

I saw a TIE. Isn't it a tie?

See rules of the WCS

You will see there that draw in WCS tournament is available ONLY if admins will sugest it in the PAUSE

This is the WCS Handbook.

No mentions of draws, ties, or pauses. Stop.


Nice. that is the perfect smackdown.


Hit me up if you need chinese translations. soO fighting !!
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 14 2016 15:35 GMT
#1169
On May 15 2016 00:34 Shield wrote:
Could anyone explain if this is Dreamhack or WCS? Both? We had Dreamhack Austin last week, but Dreamhack has a stream. I don't follow pro scene very much, so I'm confused how to differentiate those events.

This is Dreamhack and WCS Premier at the same time, basically.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
May 14 2016 15:35 GMT
#1170
On May 15 2016 00:35 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2016 00:34 Shield wrote:
Could anyone explain if this is Dreamhack or WCS? Both? We had Dreamhack Austin last week, but Dreamhack has a stream. I don't follow pro scene very much, so I'm confused how to differentiate those events.

This is Dreamhack and WCS Premier at the same time, basically.


Ok, thanks.
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
May 14 2016 15:36 GMT
#1171
On May 15 2016 00:31 FlashVanMaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2016 00:28 Poopi wrote:
On May 15 2016 00:20 FlashVanMaster wrote:
#Strange won. See 5th replay

I saw a TIE. Isn't it a tie?

See rules of the WCS

You will see there that draw in WCS tournament is available ONLY if admins will sugest it in the PAUSE

No need for admin draw since it was a game TIE.
See the game screen. TIE
WriterMaru
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
May 14 2016 15:36 GMT
#1172
On May 15 2016 00:35 Makro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2016 00:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
Sorry guys, I love C A N A D A more than I do France.
GOGOSCARLETT.

pls firegod is our last hope

Nope. GOGOSCARLETT.
kiss kiss fall in love
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 14 2016 15:37 GMT
#1173
On May 15 2016 00:35 Makro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2016 00:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
Sorry guys, I love C A N A D A more than I do France.
GOGOSCARLETT.

pls firegod is our last hope

Sucks for France that Lilbow got Neeb. I think he could have done okay otherwise.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
May 14 2016 15:37 GMT
#1174
Damn I love TaKeTV. They have like 0 downtime.
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
May 14 2016 15:38 GMT
#1175
On May 15 2016 00:37 Weavel wrote:
Damn I love TaKeTV. They have like 0 downtime.

German efficiency at work.
kiss kiss fall in love
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 14 2016 15:39 GMT
#1176
SortOf with a CatZ build
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 14 2016 15:39 GMT
#1177
I like how in foreign tournaments you can just go "pp" "sry gogo" in the span of a few seconds and nobody will care. In Korea if you go PP 20 people invade the booth.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
May 14 2016 15:39 GMT
#1178
On May 15 2016 00:37 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2016 00:35 Makro wrote:
On May 15 2016 00:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
Sorry guys, I love C A N A D A more than I do France.
GOGOSCARLETT.

pls firegod is our last hope

Sucks for France that Lilbow got Neeb. I think he could have done okay otherwise.

yea at the previous top dog he did well so i had decent hope for him
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
May 14 2016 15:42 GMT
#1179
On May 15 2016 00:37 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2016 00:35 Makro wrote:
On May 15 2016 00:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
Sorry guys, I love C A N A D A more than I do France.
GOGOSCARLETT.

pls firegod is our last hope

Sucks for France that Lilbow got Neeb. I think he could have done okay otherwise.

Someone's gotta get Neeb'd. It sucks for them but that's how it is.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-14 15:43:53
May 14 2016 15:43 GMT
#1180
On May 15 2016 00:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2016 00:37 Elentos wrote:
On May 15 2016 00:35 Makro wrote:
On May 15 2016 00:30 IntoTheheart wrote:
Sorry guys, I love C A N A D A more than I do France.
GOGOSCARLETT.

pls firegod is our last hope

Sucks for France that Lilbow got Neeb. I think he could have done okay otherwise.

Someone's gotta get Neeb'd. It sucks for them but that's how it is.


At least Neeb has a chance to win the whole thing
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 259 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 193
ProTech139
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2516
Shuttle 1254
Dewaltoss 65
NaDa 37
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 487
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox649
Other Games
summit1g9183
WinterStarcraft448
C9.Mang0286
ViBE142
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 18
• practicex 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo650
• Stunt224
Other Games
• Shiphtur432
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.