• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:26
CEST 02:26
KST 09:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8668 users

[WCS] Spring Championships 2016 - Page 204

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 202 203 204 205 206 259 Next
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
May 15 2016 21:26 GMT
#4061
On May 16 2016 06:24 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 06:22 Alchemik wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:21 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:19 Elentos wrote:
I want Polt vs ShoWTimE finals for the sole purpose of making jokes about Captain America beating up Germans tbh.

I want MaSa vs. Polt.

CANADA vs. CAPTAIN AMERICA.

PESO vs. FREEDOMDOLLAR

etc etc

only sad thing is that would be a mirror, but I guess TvT is OK. I'd prefer Nerchio vs MaSa, those guys have impressed in LotV and made a lot of progress, this would be a nice reward and I want to see both of them vs Koreans in Blizzcon.

is TvT okay now? not the worst match-up anymore?

I don't remember why you thought it was the worst match-up anymore ._.

because it was boring, the only time there was no BO-win was when they both did the same build and then it was the race to who gets 4-5 medivacs first and doom drops
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 15 2016 21:26 GMT
#4062
On May 16 2016 06:25 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 06:24 BaneRiders wrote:
I'd like to see King Arthur make it to the final. Regardless of who he meets it will be plenty of fun to watch, but the pressure will be on the zerg I feel.

I think Nerchio vs ShoWTimE could be another epic episode of Game of Throws.

honestly nerchio is good and he'd probably play really well but i would want more games like Guru vs Showtime, that would be fuckin hilarious
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
May 15 2016 21:27 GMT
#4063
On May 16 2016 06:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 06:24 Alchemik wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:22 Alchemik wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:21 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:19 Elentos wrote:
I want Polt vs ShoWTimE finals for the sole purpose of making jokes about Captain America beating up Germans tbh.

I want MaSa vs. Polt.

CANADA vs. CAPTAIN AMERICA.

PESO vs. FREEDOMDOLLAR

etc etc

only sad thing is that would be a mirror, but I guess TvT is OK. I'd prefer Nerchio vs MaSa, those guys have impressed in LotV and made a lot of progress, this would be a nice reward and I want to see both of them vs Koreans in Blizzcon.

is TvT okay now? not the worst match-up anymore?

TvT is tolerable, there can be a lot of sick plays but the games can be over pretty fast too. ZvZ is actually pretty good past the early game, I find PvP amazing but maybe that's a P thing.

so what you're saying is TvT's the worst mirror match-up, suprising precisely noone

I said this is tolerable. Actually mirrors are pretty ok in LotV.

yeah i agree. I'm liking a lot of the matchups in LotV but I really miss WoL and HotS TvZ, doesn't feel as exciting to me anymore with roaches and ravagers
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 15 2016 21:28 GMT
#4064
On May 16 2016 06:26 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 06:24 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:22 Alchemik wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:21 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:19 Elentos wrote:
I want Polt vs ShoWTimE finals for the sole purpose of making jokes about Captain America beating up Germans tbh.

I want MaSa vs. Polt.

CANADA vs. CAPTAIN AMERICA.

PESO vs. FREEDOMDOLLAR

etc etc

only sad thing is that would be a mirror, but I guess TvT is OK. I'd prefer Nerchio vs MaSa, those guys have impressed in LotV and made a lot of progress, this would be a nice reward and I want to see both of them vs Koreans in Blizzcon.

is TvT okay now? not the worst match-up anymore?

I don't remember why you thought it was the worst match-up anymore ._.

because it was boring, the only time there was no BO-win was when they both did the same build and then it was the race to who gets 4-5 medivacs first and doom drops

I guess by your definition it's still the worst match-up.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
May 15 2016 21:28 GMT
#4065
On May 16 2016 06:27 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 06:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:24 Alchemik wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:22 Alchemik wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:21 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:19 Elentos wrote:
I want Polt vs ShoWTimE finals for the sole purpose of making jokes about Captain America beating up Germans tbh.

I want MaSa vs. Polt.

CANADA vs. CAPTAIN AMERICA.

PESO vs. FREEDOMDOLLAR

etc etc

only sad thing is that would be a mirror, but I guess TvT is OK. I'd prefer Nerchio vs MaSa, those guys have impressed in LotV and made a lot of progress, this would be a nice reward and I want to see both of them vs Koreans in Blizzcon.

is TvT okay now? not the worst match-up anymore?

TvT is tolerable, there can be a lot of sick plays but the games can be over pretty fast too. ZvZ is actually pretty good past the early game, I find PvP amazing but maybe that's a P thing.

so what you're saying is TvT's the worst mirror match-up, suprising precisely noone

I said this is tolerable. Actually mirrors are pretty ok in LotV.

yeah i agree. I'm liking a lot of the matchups in LotV but I really miss WoL and HotS TvZ, doesn't feel as exciting to me anymore with roaches and ravagers

same. All mirrors improved quite drastically but the non mirror match-ups didn't get as much improvement.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
May 15 2016 21:29 GMT
#4066
On May 16 2016 06:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 06:27 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:24 Alchemik wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:22 Alchemik wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:21 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:19 Elentos wrote:
I want Polt vs ShoWTimE finals for the sole purpose of making jokes about Captain America beating up Germans tbh.

I want MaSa vs. Polt.

CANADA vs. CAPTAIN AMERICA.

PESO vs. FREEDOMDOLLAR

etc etc

only sad thing is that would be a mirror, but I guess TvT is OK. I'd prefer Nerchio vs MaSa, those guys have impressed in LotV and made a lot of progress, this would be a nice reward and I want to see both of them vs Koreans in Blizzcon.

is TvT okay now? not the worst match-up anymore?

TvT is tolerable, there can be a lot of sick plays but the games can be over pretty fast too. ZvZ is actually pretty good past the early game, I find PvP amazing but maybe that's a P thing.

so what you're saying is TvT's the worst mirror match-up, suprising precisely noone

I said this is tolerable. Actually mirrors are pretty ok in LotV.

yeah i agree. I'm liking a lot of the matchups in LotV but I really miss WoL and HotS TvZ, doesn't feel as exciting to me anymore with roaches and ravagers

same. All mirrors improved quite drastically but the non mirror match-ups didn't get as much improvement.

Did mirrors get better only due to the fact that they're also much faster now?
kiss kiss fall in love
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-15 21:30:29
May 15 2016 21:29 GMT
#4067
On May 16 2016 06:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 06:27 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:24 Alchemik wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:22 Alchemik wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:21 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:19 Elentos wrote:
I want Polt vs ShoWTimE finals for the sole purpose of making jokes about Captain America beating up Germans tbh.

I want MaSa vs. Polt.

CANADA vs. CAPTAIN AMERICA.

PESO vs. FREEDOMDOLLAR

etc etc

only sad thing is that would be a mirror, but I guess TvT is OK. I'd prefer Nerchio vs MaSa, those guys have impressed in LotV and made a lot of progress, this would be a nice reward and I want to see both of them vs Koreans in Blizzcon.

is TvT okay now? not the worst match-up anymore?

TvT is tolerable, there can be a lot of sick plays but the games can be over pretty fast too. ZvZ is actually pretty good past the early game, I find PvP amazing but maybe that's a P thing.

so what you're saying is TvT's the worst mirror match-up, suprising precisely noone

I said this is tolerable. Actually mirrors are pretty ok in LotV.

yeah i agree. I'm liking a lot of the matchups in LotV but I really miss WoL and HotS TvZ, doesn't feel as exciting to me anymore with roaches and ravagers

same. All mirrors improved quite drastically but the non mirror match-ups didn't get as much improvement.

I don't think TvT really improved that much and I find TvP and PvZ much more enjoyable to watch than in late HotS. On average, that is.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18761 Posts
May 15 2016 21:30 GMT
#4068
wow showtime managed to block an all Korean final :0
BaneRiders
Profile Joined August 2013
Sweden3630 Posts
May 15 2016 21:31 GMT
#4069
On May 16 2016 06:25 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 06:24 BaneRiders wrote:
I'd like to see King Arthur make it to the final. Regardless of who he meets it will be plenty of fun to watch, but the pressure will be on the zerg I feel.

I think Nerchio vs ShoWTimE could be another epic episode of Game of Throws.


You don't have much faith in any of them? Nerchio looked pretty good vs Scarlett (except map 2 perhaps) and Showtime didn't really give Violet much to write hope about after all.
Earth, Water, Air and Protoss!
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
May 15 2016 21:32 GMT
#4070
On May 16 2016 06:29 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 06:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:27 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:24 Alchemik wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:22 Alchemik wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:21 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:19 Elentos wrote:
I want Polt vs ShoWTimE finals for the sole purpose of making jokes about Captain America beating up Germans tbh.

I want MaSa vs. Polt.

CANADA vs. CAPTAIN AMERICA.

PESO vs. FREEDOMDOLLAR

etc etc

only sad thing is that would be a mirror, but I guess TvT is OK. I'd prefer Nerchio vs MaSa, those guys have impressed in LotV and made a lot of progress, this would be a nice reward and I want to see both of them vs Koreans in Blizzcon.

is TvT okay now? not the worst match-up anymore?

TvT is tolerable, there can be a lot of sick plays but the games can be over pretty fast too. ZvZ is actually pretty good past the early game, I find PvP amazing but maybe that's a P thing.

so what you're saying is TvT's the worst mirror match-up, suprising precisely noone

I said this is tolerable. Actually mirrors are pretty ok in LotV.

yeah i agree. I'm liking a lot of the matchups in LotV but I really miss WoL and HotS TvZ, doesn't feel as exciting to me anymore with roaches and ravagers

same. All mirrors improved quite drastically but the non mirror match-ups didn't get as much improvement.

I don't think TvT really improved that much and I find TvP and PvZ much more enjoyable to watch than in late HotS. On average, that is.

yeah I forgot that TvT was downgraded a bit from HotS. ZvZ and PvP have become far better though IMO.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 15 2016 21:32 GMT
#4071
On May 16 2016 06:31 BaneRiders wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 06:25 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:24 BaneRiders wrote:
I'd like to see King Arthur make it to the final. Regardless of who he meets it will be plenty of fun to watch, but the pressure will be on the zerg I feel.

I think Nerchio vs ShoWTimE could be another epic episode of Game of Throws.


You don't have much faith in any of them? Nerchio looked pretty good vs Scarlett (except map 2 perhaps) and Showtime didn't really give Violet much to write hope about after all.

Both of them are really excellent at choking. And ShoWTimE especially so against Zerg.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 15 2016 21:33 GMT
#4072
On May 16 2016 06:32 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 06:29 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:27 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:24 Alchemik wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:22 Alchemik wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:21 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
I want MaSa vs. Polt.

CANADA vs. CAPTAIN AMERICA.

PESO vs. FREEDOMDOLLAR

etc etc

only sad thing is that would be a mirror, but I guess TvT is OK. I'd prefer Nerchio vs MaSa, those guys have impressed in LotV and made a lot of progress, this would be a nice reward and I want to see both of them vs Koreans in Blizzcon.

is TvT okay now? not the worst match-up anymore?

TvT is tolerable, there can be a lot of sick plays but the games can be over pretty fast too. ZvZ is actually pretty good past the early game, I find PvP amazing but maybe that's a P thing.

so what you're saying is TvT's the worst mirror match-up, suprising precisely noone

I said this is tolerable. Actually mirrors are pretty ok in LotV.

yeah i agree. I'm liking a lot of the matchups in LotV but I really miss WoL and HotS TvZ, doesn't feel as exciting to me anymore with roaches and ravagers

same. All mirrors improved quite drastically but the non mirror match-ups didn't get as much improvement.

I don't think TvT really improved that much and I find TvP and PvZ much more enjoyable to watch than in late HotS. On average, that is.

yeah I forgot that TvT was downgraded a bit from HotS. ZvZ and PvP have become far better though IMO.

If they reach the macro stage, you mean. So not often for ZvZ.

PvP is quite fun atm, yeah.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
BaneRiders
Profile Joined August 2013
Sweden3630 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-15 21:39:11
May 15 2016 21:38 GMT
#4073
On May 16 2016 06:32 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 06:31 BaneRiders wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:25 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:24 BaneRiders wrote:
I'd like to see King Arthur make it to the final. Regardless of who he meets it will be plenty of fun to watch, but the pressure will be on the zerg I feel.

I think Nerchio vs ShoWTimE could be another epic episode of Game of Throws.


You don't have much faith in any of them? Nerchio looked pretty good vs Scarlett (except map 2 perhaps) and Showtime didn't really give Violet much to write hope about after all.

Both of them are really excellent at choking. And ShoWTimE especially so against Zerg.


Yeah, history proves you right I suppose. But seeing how Germany beat USA today, anything can happen!
Earth, Water, Air and Protoss!
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 15 2016 21:40 GMT
#4074
On May 16 2016 06:38 BaneRiders wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 06:32 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:31 BaneRiders wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:25 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:24 BaneRiders wrote:
I'd like to see King Arthur make it to the final. Regardless of who he meets it will be plenty of fun to watch, but the pressure will be on the zerg I feel.

I think Nerchio vs ShoWTimE could be another epic episode of Game of Throws.


You don't have much faith in any of them? Nerchio looked pretty good vs Scarlett (except map 2 perhaps) and Showtime didn't really give Violet much to write hope about after all.

Both of them are really excellent at choking. And ShoWTimE especially so against Zerg.


Yeah, history proves you right I suppose. But seeing how Germany beat USA today, anything can happen!

I'd take it. Although at heart I'm rooting for Polt in everything he plays in.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
May 15 2016 21:40 GMT
#4075
On May 16 2016 06:40 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 06:38 BaneRiders wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:32 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:31 BaneRiders wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:25 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:24 BaneRiders wrote:
I'd like to see King Arthur make it to the final. Regardless of who he meets it will be plenty of fun to watch, but the pressure will be on the zerg I feel.

I think Nerchio vs ShoWTimE could be another epic episode of Game of Throws.


You don't have much faith in any of them? Nerchio looked pretty good vs Scarlett (except map 2 perhaps) and Showtime didn't really give Violet much to write hope about after all.

Both of them are really excellent at choking. And ShoWTimE especially so against Zerg.


Yeah, history proves you right I suppose. But seeing how Germany beat USA today, anything can happen!

I'd take it. Although at heart I'm rooting for Polt in everything he plays in.

Don't we all, though.
kiss kiss fall in love
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 15 2016 21:41 GMT
#4076
On May 16 2016 06:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 06:40 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:38 BaneRiders wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:32 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:31 BaneRiders wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:25 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:24 BaneRiders wrote:
I'd like to see King Arthur make it to the final. Regardless of who he meets it will be plenty of fun to watch, but the pressure will be on the zerg I feel.

I think Nerchio vs ShoWTimE could be another epic episode of Game of Throws.


You don't have much faith in any of them? Nerchio looked pretty good vs Scarlett (except map 2 perhaps) and Showtime didn't really give Violet much to write hope about after all.

Both of them are really excellent at choking. And ShoWTimE especially so against Zerg.


Yeah, history proves you right I suppose. But seeing how Germany beat USA today, anything can happen!

I'd take it. Although at heart I'm rooting for Polt in everything he plays in.

Don't we all, though.

Looking at what was going on here after the Strange games, apparently not.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
May 15 2016 21:42 GMT
#4077
On May 16 2016 06:41 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 06:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:40 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:38 BaneRiders wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:32 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:31 BaneRiders wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:25 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:24 BaneRiders wrote:
I'd like to see King Arthur make it to the final. Regardless of who he meets it will be plenty of fun to watch, but the pressure will be on the zerg I feel.

I think Nerchio vs ShoWTimE could be another epic episode of Game of Throws.


You don't have much faith in any of them? Nerchio looked pretty good vs Scarlett (except map 2 perhaps) and Showtime didn't really give Violet much to write hope about after all.

Both of them are really excellent at choking. And ShoWTimE especially so against Zerg.


Yeah, history proves you right I suppose. But seeing how Germany beat USA today, anything can happen!

I'd take it. Although at heart I'm rooting for Polt in everything he plays in.

Don't we all, though.

Looking at what was going on here after the Strange games, apparently not.

TL's just a salt mine, though.
kiss kiss fall in love
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
May 15 2016 21:50 GMT
#4078
Pretty excited for Nerchio. I hope he can take this!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
dyDrawer
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada438 Posts
May 15 2016 22:06 GMT
#4079
On May 16 2016 06:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 06:41 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:40 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:38 BaneRiders wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:32 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:31 BaneRiders wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:25 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:24 BaneRiders wrote:
I'd like to see King Arthur make it to the final. Regardless of who he meets it will be plenty of fun to watch, but the pressure will be on the zerg I feel.

I think Nerchio vs ShoWTimE could be another epic episode of Game of Throws.


You don't have much faith in any of them? Nerchio looked pretty good vs Scarlett (except map 2 perhaps) and Showtime didn't really give Violet much to write hope about after all.

Both of them are really excellent at choking. And ShoWTimE especially so against Zerg.


Yeah, history proves you right I suppose. But seeing how Germany beat USA today, anything can happen!

I'd take it. Although at heart I'm rooting for Polt in everything he plays in.

Don't we all, though.

Looking at what was going on here after the Strange games, apparently not.

TL's just a salt mine, though.


Wait so I'm the only Polt hater around here?
Dear, Rain, PartinG, Trap - "Glory to the Firstborn"
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-15 22:10:34
May 15 2016 22:08 GMT
#4080
On May 16 2016 07:06 dyDrawer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2016 06:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:41 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:40 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:38 BaneRiders wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:32 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:31 BaneRiders wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:25 Elentos wrote:
On May 16 2016 06:24 BaneRiders wrote:
I'd like to see King Arthur make it to the final. Regardless of who he meets it will be plenty of fun to watch, but the pressure will be on the zerg I feel.

I think Nerchio vs ShoWTimE could be another epic episode of Game of Throws.


You don't have much faith in any of them? Nerchio looked pretty good vs Scarlett (except map 2 perhaps) and Showtime didn't really give Violet much to write hope about after all.

Both of them are really excellent at choking. And ShoWTimE especially so against Zerg.


Yeah, history proves you right I suppose. But seeing how Germany beat USA today, anything can happen!

I'd take it. Although at heart I'm rooting for Polt in everything he plays in.

Don't we all, though.

Looking at what was going on here after the Strange games, apparently not.

TL's just a salt mine, though.


Wait so I'm the only Polt hater around here?

No, but they're not that common. Polt's a pretty likable dude. And a Terran hero.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Prev 1 202 203 204 205 206 259 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
SpeCial 135
ViBE97
Nathanias 73
ProTech47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12169
Rain 1521
GuemChi 976
Artosis 672
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever407
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox851
Mew2King99
Other Games
summit1g6480
shahzam714
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0323
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick739
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta18
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 34m
INu's Battles
10h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 34m
OSC
21h 49m
Replay Cast
22h 34m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.