Ok, thanks.
I love seeing DTs fail.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On April 01 2016 20:16 Durnuu wrote: Show nested quote + On April 01 2016 20:15 KristofferAG wrote: Does overcharge only work on pylons now? Yes Ok, thanks. I love seeing DTs fail. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On April 01 2016 20:19 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: KristofferAG you need to prepare for disruptors if you've never seen them before I was wondering what those things in the production tab was! | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On April 01 2016 20:19 KristofferAG wrote: Show nested quote + On April 01 2016 20:19 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: KristofferAG you need to prepare for disruptors if you've never seen them before I was wondering what those things in the production tab was! Basically a merger between a reaver and a bowling ball | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
On April 01 2016 20:19 KristofferAG wrote: Show nested quote + On April 01 2016 20:19 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: KristofferAG you need to prepare for disruptors if you've never seen them before I was wondering what those things in the production tab was! how is it that even I know more about lotv than you? | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
![]() | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On April 01 2016 20:23 BLinD-RawR wrote: Show nested quote + On April 01 2016 20:19 KristofferAG wrote: On April 01 2016 20:19 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: KristofferAG you need to prepare for disruptors if you've never seen them before I was wondering what those things in the production tab was! how is it that even I know more about lotv than you? Probably because you still spend a lot of time on this website and I don't. | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On April 01 2016 20:24 Penev wrote: herO forgot to dodge DOOOOOOOOODGE!!!!! | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On April 01 2016 20:23 deacon.frost wrote: So Valdez loves PvP, I would actually loved to see him playing PvP ![]() Last I heard he switched to Terran. TvT is just as annoying to play. And I think his 2nd favorite matchup after PvP. | ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
| ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
On April 01 2016 20:24 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On April 01 2016 20:23 deacon.frost wrote: So Valdez loves PvP, I would actually loved to see him playing PvP ![]() Last I heard he switched to Terran. TvT is just as annoying to play. And I think his 2nd favorite matchup after PvP. Because I think all the casters are not playing their favorite MU too often... | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
On April 01 2016 20:24 KristofferAG wrote: Show nested quote + On April 01 2016 20:23 BLinD-RawR wrote: On April 01 2016 20:19 KristofferAG wrote: On April 01 2016 20:19 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: KristofferAG you need to prepare for disruptors if you've never seen them before I was wondering what those things in the production tab was! how is it that even I know more about lotv than you? Probably because you still spend a lot of time on this website and I don't. kagpls lrn2tl | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • davetesta6 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|