• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:07
CEST 19:07
KST 02:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9528 users

[SPL] Round 1 2016 - CJ vs Afreeca - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 20 Next All
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
February 02 2016 11:18 GMT
#221
lol that one Protoss who gave the game 2 stars
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
February 02 2016 11:19 GMT
#222
Let's go commander KeeN!
Clonester
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany2808 Posts
February 02 2016 11:19 GMT
#223
On February 02 2016 20:18 Phredxor wrote:
I wonder how many people got Super just because he was playing twice this week.


I got him because I thought he is way underated player. He failed to scout the all in (lol ulrena...) and got 20 worker more then the all-in player. Shit happens.
Bomber, Attacker, DD, SOMEBODY, NiKo, Nex, Spidii
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 02 2016 11:19 GMT
#224
COMMANDER!
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
February 02 2016 11:20 GMT
#225
On February 02 2016 20:19 Clonester wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2016 20:18 Phredxor wrote:
I wonder how many people got Super just because he was playing twice this week.


I got him because I thought he is way underated player. He failed to scout the all in (lol ulrena...) and got 20 worker more then the all-in player. Shit happens.


Decent player and he will play a lot i think. Was ok for 3pts
Zest fanboy.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
February 02 2016 11:21 GMT
#226
On February 02 2016 20:20 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2016 20:19 Clonester wrote:
On February 02 2016 20:18 Phredxor wrote:
I wonder how many people got Super just because he was playing twice this week.


I got him because I thought he is way underated player. He failed to scout the all in (lol ulrena...) and got 20 worker more then the all-in player. Shit happens.


Decent player and he will play a lot i think. Was ok for 3pts


Pretty much this, I don't think there was a better 3pt Protoss available.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 02 2016 11:22 GMT
#227
Loool 8 and 20. Still fucking amazing.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
February 02 2016 11:22 GMT
#228
On February 02 2016 20:21 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2016 20:20 sAsImre wrote:
On February 02 2016 20:19 Clonester wrote:
On February 02 2016 20:18 Phredxor wrote:
I wonder how many people got Super just because he was playing twice this week.


I got him because I thought he is way underated player. He failed to scout the all in (lol ulrena...) and got 20 worker more then the all-in player. Shit happens.


Decent player and he will play a lot i think. Was ok for 3pts


Pretty much this, I don't think there was a better 3pt Protoss available.

Myungsik. But he is on SKT so not gonna play a lot.
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
February 02 2016 11:22 GMT
#229
Wow neither of these guys have any talent.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
February 02 2016 11:23 GMT
#230
On February 02 2016 20:22 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2016 20:21 Musicus wrote:
On February 02 2016 20:20 sAsImre wrote:
On February 02 2016 20:19 Clonester wrote:
On February 02 2016 20:18 Phredxor wrote:
I wonder how many people got Super just because he was playing twice this week.


I got him because I thought he is way underated player. He failed to scout the all in (lol ulrena...) and got 20 worker more then the all-in player. Shit happens.


Decent player and he will play a lot i think. Was ok for 3pts


Pretty much this, I don't think there was a better 3pt Protoss available.

Myungsik. But he is on SKT so not gonna play a lot.


Oh I thought he was 4pts. Well he won't play much, but at least get a lot of SKT points.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 02 2016 11:23 GMT
#231
On February 02 2016 20:22 Elentos wrote:
Wow neither of these guys have any talent.

Clearly legend forgot all of 2012. Was too infatuated with squirtle.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
February 02 2016 11:24 GMT
#232
On February 02 2016 20:18 Phredxor wrote:
I wonder how many people got Super just because he was playing twice this week.

I'm guilty of that. With the no trade, you need to pick someone who will play a lot. Not a bad pick for 3pts
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
February 02 2016 11:24 GMT
#233
On February 02 2016 20:22 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2016 20:21 Musicus wrote:
On February 02 2016 20:20 sAsImre wrote:
On February 02 2016 20:19 Clonester wrote:
On February 02 2016 20:18 Phredxor wrote:
I wonder how many people got Super just because he was playing twice this week.


I got him because I thought he is way underated player. He failed to scout the all in (lol ulrena...) and got 20 worker more then the all-in player. Shit happens.


Decent player and he will play a lot i think. Was ok for 3pts


Pretty much this, I don't think there was a better 3pt Protoss available.

Myungsik. But he is on SKT so not gonna play a lot.

I put AnnoYiNgCapiTalLetTers on my anti because I dislike him and I'm sure he'll get wrecked the few times he's going to play
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
February 02 2016 11:25 GMT
#234
hey i havent watched proleague in a while, why does keen have a 8-20 record

what
memes are a dish best served dank
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 02 2016 11:25 GMT
#235
On February 02 2016 20:25 marttorn wrote:
hey i havent watched proleague in a while, why does keen have a 8-20 record

what

Prime curse
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
February 02 2016 11:26 GMT
#236
On February 02 2016 20:18 Phredxor wrote:
I wonder how many people got Super just because he was playing twice this week.

I picked him because I think he was really cheap for a Code S player who will probably be playing most weeks. He also was being sent out twice on Ulrena so I expected him to have some special tactics prepared for the map, but I forgot how hard PvZ on Ulrena was with the overcharge nerf .
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
February 02 2016 11:26 GMT
#237
Oh I see Hush forgot to color himself.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
February 02 2016 11:26 GMT
#238
Terran getting his 3rd at 4 army supply. We Protoss now boys!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
February 02 2016 11:27 GMT
#239
On February 02 2016 20:26 Elentos wrote:
Oh I see Hush forgot to color himself.

he secretly wants to play on KT
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 02 2016 11:27 GMT
#240
On February 02 2016 20:26 Elentos wrote:
Oh I see Hush forgot to color himself.

Hes a traitor
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 230
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 117
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3698
Bisu 1906
Soulkey 1161
EffOrt 723
Mini 533
Larva 344
Horang2 239
ZerO 238
actioN 160
Dewaltoss 153
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 153
hero 89
Sharp 78
Mind 75
Shinee 56
Sea.KH 52
sorry 49
Snow 40
Hyun 39
Barracks 36
Bale 29
Trap 24
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 20
NaDa 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 11
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5870
Dendi1394
XaKoH 371
420jenkins364
League of Legends
Reynor67
Counter-Strike
fl0m3866
x6flipin1307
pashabiceps720
Fnx 655
edward26
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu242
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1462
Grubby1207
hiko831
FrodaN579
XBOCT238
Livibee215
TKL 125
C9.Mang0110
QueenE92
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)25
RotterdaM18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 72
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV685
League of Legends
• Nemesis3850
• TFBlade825
Other Games
• Shiphtur528
• imaqtpie106
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 53m
Patches Events
22h 53m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.