• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:57
CEST 19:57
KST 02:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9802 users

[GSL] Code A Season 1 2016 - Day 3 - Page 33

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 36 Next All
Longduzboub
Profile Joined June 2013
40 Posts
January 15 2016 12:41 GMT
#641
On January 15 2016 21:34 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 21:34 Swisslink wrote:
On January 15 2016 21:31 Longduzboub wrote:
I wish Zergs were as honest


Well, let's be honest, there is not a single matchup, where Zerg is as broken as Protoss in PvT. I mean, Zerg is obviously favoured against Protoss and I doubt anyone is going to argue about it - but while there definitely are some Protoss that beat Zerg, I just don't see a Terran winning a TvP with the current patch.


Dingit?

This.
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
January 15 2016 12:42 GMT
#642
On January 15 2016 21:34 Swisslink wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 21:31 Longduzboub wrote:
I wish Zergs were as honest


Well, let's be honest, there is not a single matchup, where Zerg is as broken as Protoss in PvT. I mean, Zerg is obviously favoured against Protoss and I doubt anyone is going to argue about it - but while there definitely are some Protoss that beat Zerg, I just don't see a Terran winning a TvP with the current patch.

Terrans who met Protoss in their Code A qualification and won:
Innovation, GumiHo, Journey, Dream, Speed, Maru, Reality

I checked something like half of the qualifications, then I get bored. It doesn't look that Terrans cannot win.
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
January 15 2016 12:42 GMT
#643
Damnit, watched without sound. I just heard, did Tasteless almost die of laughing?
coolprogrammingstuff
Profile Joined December 2015
906 Posts
January 15 2016 12:44 GMT
#644
On January 15 2016 21:42 Rollora wrote:
Damnit, watched without sound. I just heard, did Tasteless almost die of laughing?


he laughed at the 2nd engagement on orbital shipyard where seed fucked up royally the first and just dominated the second.
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
January 15 2016 12:44 GMT
#645
if you live by the adept, you're gonna die by the adept
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-15 12:49:34
January 15 2016 12:45 GMT
#646
On January 15 2016 21:42 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 21:34 Swisslink wrote:
On January 15 2016 21:31 Longduzboub wrote:
I wish Zergs were as honest


Well, let's be honest, there is not a single matchup, where Zerg is as broken as Protoss in PvT. I mean, Zerg is obviously favoured against Protoss and I doubt anyone is going to argue about it - but while there definitely are some Protoss that beat Zerg, I just don't see a Terran winning a TvP with the current patch.

Terrans who met Protoss in their Code A qualification and won:
Innovation, GumiHo, Journey, Dream, Speed, Maru, Reality

I think noone said you cannot win with T, I think its about Adepts just beeing ridiculously strong and if oyu don't kill with it you can keep the T so busy you kill him with the follow up. Or you force him into tech you can counter easily. Make marauder? Well make oracle then... (or something like that).
Besides: Innovation, GumiHo (lately), Dream, Maru and Reality are Code S Material that are possible kandidates that could go through until finals (I dunno about Journey, Speed, didn't watch their games in 2015 and lately). So its kinda expected from them overcoming the "odds".
coolprogrammingstuff
Profile Joined December 2015
906 Posts
January 15 2016 12:46 GMT
#647
On January 15 2016 21:42 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 21:34 Swisslink wrote:
On January 15 2016 21:31 Longduzboub wrote:
I wish Zergs were as honest


Well, let's be honest, there is not a single matchup, where Zerg is as broken as Protoss in PvT. I mean, Zerg is obviously favoured against Protoss and I doubt anyone is going to argue about it - but while there definitely are some Protoss that beat Zerg, I just don't see a Terran winning a TvP with the current patch.

Terrans who met Protoss in their Code A qualification and won:
Innovation, GumiHo, Journey, Dream, Speed, Maru, Reality

I checked something like half of the qualifications, then I get bored. It doesn't look that Terrans cannot win.


I don't think those statistics mean much when we've seen an example of a potential problem. If the other protosses played much worse or didn't pick up on these builds, sure, but you can't look at the past games and tell me Seed's build was fair for a terran to deal with.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
January 15 2016 12:48 GMT
#648
On January 15 2016 21:45 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 21:42 deacon.frost wrote:
On January 15 2016 21:34 Swisslink wrote:
On January 15 2016 21:31 Longduzboub wrote:
I wish Zergs were as honest


Well, let's be honest, there is not a single matchup, where Zerg is as broken as Protoss in PvT. I mean, Zerg is obviously favoured against Protoss and I doubt anyone is going to argue about it - but while there definitely are some Protoss that beat Zerg, I just don't see a Terran winning a TvP with the current patch.

Terrans who met Protoss in their Code A qualification and won:
Innovation, GumiHo, Journey, Dream, Speed, Maru, Reality

I think noone said you cannot win with T, I think its about Adepts just beeing ridiculously strong and if oyu don't kill with it you can keep the T so busy you kill him with the follow up. Or you force him into tech you can counter easily. Make marauder? Well make oracle then... (or something like that).

not to mention that excluding all balance stuff, it's just terrible design. "Hey, let me shade in my army onto yours so you can't get the angle that you set up for." and not to mention all the other things a player has to worry about with the ability to shade in for a free scout, cancel the shade, whatever.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-15 12:55:20
January 15 2016 12:50 GMT
#649
On January 15 2016 21:45 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 21:42 deacon.frost wrote:
On January 15 2016 21:34 Swisslink wrote:
On January 15 2016 21:31 Longduzboub wrote:
I wish Zergs were as honest


Well, let's be honest, there is not a single matchup, where Zerg is as broken as Protoss in PvT. I mean, Zerg is obviously favoured against Protoss and I doubt anyone is going to argue about it - but while there definitely are some Protoss that beat Zerg, I just don't see a Terran winning a TvP with the current patch.

Terrans who met Protoss in their Code A qualification and won:
Innovation, GumiHo, Journey, Dream, Speed, Maru, Reality

I think noone said you cannot win with T, I think its about Adepts just beeing ridiculously strong and if oyu don't kill with it you can keep the T so busy you kill him with the follow up. Or you force him into tech you can counter easily. Make marauder? Well make oracle then... (or something like that).
Besides: Innovation, GumiHo (lately), Dream, Maru and Reality are Code S Material that are possible kandidates that could go through until finals (I dunno about Journey, Speed, didn't watch their games in 2015 and lately). So its kinda expected from them overcoming the "odds".

He said that. Check on what am I reacting, omfg.

Edit: I agree that early game TvP is way beyond bad, but there are Terrans winning and they are winning over Code S level players. But saying that Terran cannot win TvP is just BS when TvP is around 50-50 and ZvP is 60-40... c'mon!
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
January 15 2016 12:52 GMT
#650
Stupid VOD is broken. Stuck at 49 even though I can see broadcast is over 3 hours long.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
January 15 2016 12:54 GMT
#651
On January 15 2016 21:52 Mozdk wrote:
Stupid VOD is broken. Stuck at 49 even though I can see broadcast is over 3 hours long.

david kim does not want you to see what happened next
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
January 15 2016 12:55 GMT
#652
Well I want to see!
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
January 15 2016 12:56 GMT
#653
On January 15 2016 21:54 Makro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 21:52 Mozdk wrote:
Stupid VOD is broken. Stuck at 49 even though I can see broadcast is over 3 hours long.

david kim does not want you to see what happened next

"Forgotten Code S Champion is given a new unit. What happens next will shock you."
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
achan1058
Profile Joined February 2012
1091 Posts
January 15 2016 12:58 GMT
#654
On January 15 2016 16:20 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 16:13 neoghaleon55 wrote:
who the hell is DRG ling?lol

some poser who beat Ryung
Urgh. I wasted a liquid bet on this?
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
January 15 2016 13:01 GMT
#655
On January 15 2016 21:58 achan1058 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 16:20 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2016 16:13 neoghaleon55 wrote:
who the hell is DRG ling?lol

some poser who beat Ryung
Urgh. I wasted a liquid bet on this?

I cannot believe I believed in Bomber
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
January 15 2016 13:02 GMT
#656
On January 15 2016 22:01 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 21:58 achan1058 wrote:
On January 15 2016 16:20 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2016 16:13 neoghaleon55 wrote:
who the hell is DRG ling?lol

some poser who beat Ryung
Urgh. I wasted a liquid bet on this?

I cannot believe I believed in Bomber

if i believed in the adept i'd be 3/3
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
January 15 2016 13:03 GMT
#657
On January 15 2016 22:02 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 22:01 deacon.frost wrote:
On January 15 2016 21:58 achan1058 wrote:
On January 15 2016 16:20 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2016 16:13 neoghaleon55 wrote:
who the hell is DRG ling?lol

some poser who beat Ryung
Urgh. I wasted a liquid bet on this?

I cannot believe I believed in Bomber

if i believed in the adept i'd be 3/3

I believed in power of Stats and it failed me. I predicted both PvX wrong, damn it!
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 15 2016 13:04 GMT
#658
Sojung knows all the k-pop faces
I Protoss winner, could it be?
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
January 15 2016 13:06 GMT
#659
i like this starcraft 2 show, summing up everything pretty nicely for the koreans and there's some subtitles in these segments!
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
January 15 2016 13:06 GMT
#660
On January 15 2016 22:02 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 22:01 deacon.frost wrote:
On January 15 2016 21:58 achan1058 wrote:
On January 15 2016 16:20 Shellshock wrote:
On January 15 2016 16:13 neoghaleon55 wrote:
who the hell is DRG ling?lol

some poser who beat Ryung
Urgh. I wasted a liquid bet on this?

I cannot believe I believed in Bomber

if i believed in the adept i'd be 3/3

in what did you believe then ?
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 317
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 122
BRAT_OK 72
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2354
Bisu 2146
Soulkey 983
EffOrt 516
Larva 404
Mini 379
Dewaltoss 198
ZerO 150
hero 104
Mind 74
[ Show more ]
sorry 62
Sharp 56
Shinee 55
Barracks 42
Bale 25
Trap 24
Terrorterran 21
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1473
420jenkins415
XaKoH 348
League of Legends
Reynor69
Counter-Strike
fl0m4137
Fnx 661
x6flipin372
pashabiceps193
edward45
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
Grubby3165
Liquid`RaSZi1614
FrodaN713
Livibee168
C9.Mang0127
TKL 117
QueenE97
RotterdaM64
Mew2King37
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2758
• TFBlade755
Other Games
• Shiphtur738
• imaqtpie571
• WagamamaTV464
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 4m
Patches Events
22h 4m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.