On January 04 2016 03:54 Aeromi wrote:
Back in 2012 Bogus knocked out Stephano of GSL
Back in 2012 Bogus knocked out Stephano of GSL
Bogus, that's a name I haven't heard in a while. sHy seems like a small conjuration away.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Otolia
France5805 Posts
On January 04 2016 03:54 Aeromi wrote: Show nested quote + On January 04 2016 03:52 OsaX Nymloth wrote: On January 04 2016 03:51 Inflicted wrote: Setting up the Stephano 5-0 Korea Stephano wakes up drunk and everybody manages to told him it's 2012 again. Back in 2012 Bogus knocked out Stephano of GSL Bogus, that's a name I haven't heard in a while. sHy seems like a small conjuration away. | ||
|
stilt
France2755 Posts
On January 04 2016 03:54 Aeromi wrote: Show nested quote + On January 04 2016 03:52 OsaX Nymloth wrote: On January 04 2016 03:51 Inflicted wrote: Setting up the Stephano 5-0 Korea Stephano wakes up drunk and everybody manages to told him it's 2012 again. Back in 2012 Bogus knocked out Stephano of GSL It was in 2013 if I remember corretly? | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On January 04 2016 03:55 Boucot wrote: Alain Prost Zinédine Zidane Sébastien Loeb Teddy Riner Martin Fourcade Nikola Karabatic Alexis Eusebio Amen | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
On January 04 2016 03:55 Boucot wrote: Alain Prost Zinédine Zidane Sébastien Loeb Teddy Riner Martin Fourcade Nikola Karabatic Alexis Eusebio I know only 4 of those | ||
|
OsaX Nymloth
Poland3244 Posts
On January 04 2016 03:54 Aeromi wrote: Show nested quote + On January 04 2016 03:52 OsaX Nymloth wrote: On January 04 2016 03:51 Inflicted wrote: Setting up the Stephano 5-0 Korea Stephano wakes up drunk and everybody manages to told him it's 2012 again. Back in 2012 Bogus knocked out Stephano of GSL Well, then France is fucked, Inno shall all-kill ![]() | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
On January 04 2016 03:55 Boucot wrote: Alain Prost Zinédine Zidane Sébastien Loeb Teddy Riner Martin Fourcade Nikola Karabatic Alexis Eusebio amen | ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
| ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On January 04 2016 03:55 rotta wrote: ![]() No bronze match? No time on our schedule. | ||
|
Edpayasugo
United Kingdom2223 Posts
| ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On January 04 2016 03:56 Alchemik wrote: Show nested quote + On January 04 2016 03:55 Boucot wrote: Alain Prost Zinédine Zidane Sébastien Loeb Teddy Riner Martin Fourcade Nikola Karabatic Alexis Eusebio I know only 4 of those Who?^^ | ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
On January 04 2016 03:56 Alchemik wrote: Show nested quote + On January 04 2016 03:55 Boucot wrote: Alain Prost Zinédine Zidane Sébastien Loeb Teddy Riner Martin Fourcade Nikola Karabatic Alexis Eusebio I know only 4 of those I know only 2 of those lol | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
D-light
Finland7364 Posts
Or 5-0 Idunno. On January 04 2016 03:55 Boucot wrote: Alain Prost Zinédine Zidane Sébastien Loeb Teddy Riner Martin Fourcade Nikola Karabatic Alexis Eusebio Wasn't Zidane the football guy who headbutted that one other football guy? | ||
|
Faefae
2203 Posts
On January 04 2016 03:58 Durnuu wrote: Show nested quote + On January 04 2016 03:56 Alchemik wrote: On January 04 2016 03:55 Boucot wrote: Alain Prost Zinédine Zidane Sébastien Loeb Teddy Riner Martin Fourcade Nikola Karabatic Alexis Eusebio I know only 4 of those I know only 2 of those lol wtf | ||
|
Boysetsfire
Mexico335 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On January 04 2016 03:58 Durnuu wrote: Show nested quote + On January 04 2016 03:56 Alchemik wrote: On January 04 2016 03:55 Boucot wrote: Alain Prost Zinédine Zidane Sébastien Loeb Teddy Riner Martin Fourcade Nikola Karabatic Alexis Eusebio I know only 4 of those I know only 2 of those lol I don't know 2 of those. | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
On January 04 2016 03:57 OtherWorld wrote: Show nested quote + On January 04 2016 03:56 Alchemik wrote: On January 04 2016 03:55 Boucot wrote: Alain Prost Zinédine Zidane Sébastien Loeb Teddy Riner Martin Fourcade Nikola Karabatic Alexis Eusebio I know only 4 of those Who?^^ the most important of them all, Alexis Godebio, but also Zidane, Loeb and Fourcade | ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
| ||
|
TheBloodyDwarf
Finland7524 Posts
On January 04 2016 03:58 Durnuu wrote: Show nested quote + On January 04 2016 03:56 Alchemik wrote: On January 04 2016 03:55 Boucot wrote: Alain Prost Zinédine Zidane Sébastien Loeb Teddy Riner Martin Fourcade Nikola Karabatic Alexis Eusebio I know only 4 of those I know only 2 of those lol I only know 1, Sébastien Loeb. *only name I recognize. | ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
On January 04 2016 03:58 D-light wrote: Well it's nice Finland choked like typical to give France a chance to get 4-0'd by Innovation or whatever. Show nested quote + On January 04 2016 03:55 Boucot wrote: Alain Prost Zinédine Zidane Sébastien Loeb Teddy Riner Martin Fourcade Nikola Karabatic Alexis Eusebio Wasn't Zidane the football guy who headbutted that one other football guy? yup. And Frucade is a lemonade. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Zeus Dota 2Larva Horang2 EffOrt Mind Hyun Killer Bale NotJumperer scan(afreeca) [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|