• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:49
CEST 15:49
KST 22:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9038 users

[DreamHack] LOTV Championship - Day 3 - Page 115

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 142 Next
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
November 28 2015 20:36 GMT
#2281
wtf NASL soundguy all over this DH.

on the CS stream I also could hear smix introducing the finalists while the game was still going on
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
November 28 2015 20:37 GMT
#2282
On November 29 2015 05:35 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 05:34 KeksX wrote:
Wow I just turned on twitch chat to see if there was good banter.

I think I stared into hell.

You madman, whatever possessed you to stare into the abyss?



On November 29 2015 05:35 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 05:34 KeksX wrote:
Wow I just turned on twitch chat to see if there was good banter.

I think I stared into hell.


And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.



Now I know what made Nietzsche write "God is dead", how can any god allow the terrors that live in Twitch Chat.
Carminedust
Profile Joined October 2014
487 Posts
November 28 2015 20:37 GMT
#2283
On November 29 2015 05:36 DMXD wrote:
parting look a little bit like eg.xeno

parting confirmed xeno from the future who traveled back in time
Maybe was Zoun only Fan before he retired idk
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 28 2015 20:37 GMT
#2284
Top 1 control
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 28 2015 20:37 GMT
#2285
On November 29 2015 05:33 Mozdk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 05:32 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On November 29 2015 05:30 Mozdk wrote:
On November 29 2015 05:29 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
We want extended series!

-said no one ever.


You don't like SC2? You're in the wrong place.


Tell that to MLG.


Well. It turned out MLG didn't like SC2.


The only game MLG ever liked was Halo, I think - all the others have been governed by business decisions to much greater extents.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Pursuit_
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States1330 Posts
November 28 2015 20:37 GMT
#2286
On November 29 2015 05:37 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 05:35 Wombat_NI wrote:
On November 29 2015 05:34 KeksX wrote:
Wow I just turned on twitch chat to see if there was good banter.

I think I stared into hell.

You madman, whatever possessed you to stare into the abyss?



Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 05:35 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On November 29 2015 05:34 KeksX wrote:
Wow I just turned on twitch chat to see if there was good banter.

I think I stared into hell.


And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.



Now I know what made Nietzsche write "God is dead", how can any god allow the terrors that live in Twitch Chat.


Twitch chat new 4chan confirmed?
In Somnis Veritas
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
November 28 2015 20:38 GMT
#2287
On November 29 2015 05:35 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 05:35 HellHound wrote:
On November 29 2015 05:34 KeksX wrote:
Wow I just turned on twitch chat to see if there was good banter.

I think I stared into hell.

I have absolutely no pity for you
The only thing you deserve for that is a Darwin award


Oh god now even Hellhounds coming at me.

I really DID stare at hell.


What would possess you to look into the yawning chasm of the internet, full of nothing except seething id and dank memes?
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
November 28 2015 20:38 GMT
#2288
On November 29 2015 05:35 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 05:34 KeksX wrote:
Wow I just turned on twitch chat to see if there was good banter.

I think I stared into hell.

You madman, whatever possessed you to stare into the abyss?

He obviously hoped that the abyss won't stare into him.

He was wrong though.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
Marth
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany146 Posts
November 28 2015 20:38 GMT
#2289
PartinG trying to grow a beard it seems. :D
www.last.fm/user/the_windwaker | http://trakt.tv/users/iammarth
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 28 2015 20:38 GMT
#2290
I wonder if big stasis ward plays are going to be a thing
Neosteel Enthusiast
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
November 28 2015 20:38 GMT
#2291
technology!
The Bomber boy
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
November 28 2015 20:38 GMT
#2292
On November 29 2015 05:37 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 05:35 Wombat_NI wrote:
On November 29 2015 05:34 KeksX wrote:
Wow I just turned on twitch chat to see if there was good banter.

I think I stared into hell.

You madman, whatever possessed you to stare into the abyss?



Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 05:35 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On November 29 2015 05:34 KeksX wrote:
Wow I just turned on twitch chat to see if there was good banter.

I think I stared into hell.


And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.



Now I know what made Nietzsche write "God is dead", how can any god allow the terrors that live in Twitch Chat.

I do quite enjoy the visage of Kappa, but little else of worth has ever crawled from the pit that is Twitch chat.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 28 2015 20:38 GMT
#2293
On November 29 2015 05:38 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 05:35 KeksX wrote:
On November 29 2015 05:35 HellHound wrote:
On November 29 2015 05:34 KeksX wrote:
Wow I just turned on twitch chat to see if there was good banter.

I think I stared into hell.

I have absolutely no pity for you
The only thing you deserve for that is a Darwin award


Oh god now even Hellhounds coming at me.

I really DID stare at hell.


What would possess you to look into the yawning chasm of the internet, full of nothing except seething id and dank memes?

But Nate taught me that dank memes are my friend, not my enemy :O
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
November 28 2015 20:38 GMT
#2294
On November 29 2015 05:37 Pursuit_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 05:37 KeksX wrote:
On November 29 2015 05:35 Wombat_NI wrote:
On November 29 2015 05:34 KeksX wrote:
Wow I just turned on twitch chat to see if there was good banter.

I think I stared into hell.

You madman, whatever possessed you to stare into the abyss?



On November 29 2015 05:35 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On November 29 2015 05:34 KeksX wrote:
Wow I just turned on twitch chat to see if there was good banter.

I think I stared into hell.


And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.



Now I know what made Nietzsche write "God is dead", how can any god allow the terrors that live in Twitch Chat.


Twitch chat new 4chan confirmed?


The day Twitch starts trading in child porn, then we can make a comparison.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
November 28 2015 20:39 GMT
#2295
On November 29 2015 05:38 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
I wonder if big stasis ward plays are going to be a thing

They do seem to be pretty useful, if nothing else they extend the period of usefulness you get out of Oracles
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
November 28 2015 20:39 GMT
#2296
On November 29 2015 05:37 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 05:33 Mozdk wrote:
On November 29 2015 05:32 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On November 29 2015 05:30 Mozdk wrote:
On November 29 2015 05:29 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
We want extended series!

-said no one ever.


You don't like SC2? You're in the wrong place.


Tell that to MLG.


Well. It turned out MLG didn't like SC2.


The only game MLG ever liked was Halo, I think - all the others have been governed by business decisions to much greater extents.


Now MLG only deals with wack Halo, not good Halo. :[
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-28 20:40:35
November 28 2015 20:39 GMT
#2297
Woooow Solar what a timing

edit: nvm hes actually dieing
Neosteel Enthusiast
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
November 28 2015 20:40 GMT
#2298
On November 29 2015 05:38 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 05:38 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On November 29 2015 05:35 KeksX wrote:
On November 29 2015 05:35 HellHound wrote:
On November 29 2015 05:34 KeksX wrote:
Wow I just turned on twitch chat to see if there was good banter.

I think I stared into hell.

I have absolutely no pity for you
The only thing you deserve for that is a Darwin award


Oh god now even Hellhounds coming at me.

I really DID stare at hell.


What would possess you to look into the yawning chasm of the internet, full of nothing except seething id and dank memes?

But Nate taught me that dank memes are my friend, not my enemy :O

They express their freindship by doing something to your soul akin to raping your grandpa with a spoon
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
November 28 2015 20:40 GMT
#2299
I love you guys.


And I love Solar for making Lurkers.
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
November 28 2015 20:40 GMT
#2300
Retard magnet.

I hate that term... but that's what happened.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 288
MaxPax 192
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65568
Calm 3732
Shuttle 3450
Bisu 1597
FanTaSy 1563
EffOrt 591
Mini 534
Soma 436
Rush 376
Stork 330
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 285
firebathero 245
Light 236
Snow 191
ZerO 153
Last 145
Soulkey 134
actioN 108
Barracks 101
Zeus 98
Dewaltoss 70
Killer 65
Sea.KH 65
hero 59
Mong 57
Pusan 54
Hyun 45
Shinee 44
ToSsGirL 35
Shine 32
Bale 31
Free 30
Yoon 27
Sharp 22
PianO 21
zelot 21
sorry 20
yabsab 17
Aegong 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6893
Dendi847
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1310
kRYSTAL_236
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko420
Other Games
gofns42440
singsing2341
B2W.Neo687
hiko366
crisheroes287
byalli276
DeMusliM223
Livibee184
Hui .170
Liquid`VortiX104
Mew2King87
Rex70
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 994
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 26m
Replay Cast
9h 11m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.