On November 29 2015 05:40 KeksX wrote:
I love you guys.
And I love Solar for making Lurkers.
I love you guys.
And I love Solar for making Lurkers.
iluvu2bby
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On November 29 2015 05:40 KeksX wrote: I love you guys. And I love Solar for making Lurkers. iluvu2bby | ||
|
XupinatoR
Spain125 Posts
Parting :O | ||
|
Doublemint
Austria8760 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
RaFox17
Finland4581 Posts
| ||
|
Topdoller
United Kingdom3860 Posts
| ||
|
heishe
Germany2284 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
KeksX
Germany3634 Posts
On November 29 2015 05:40 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 05:40 KeksX wrote: I love you guys. And I love Solar for making Lurkers. iluvu2bby I'm going to save this post, no edit can save you! Also I hate Parting for killing Lurkers. :< | ||
|
royalroadweed
United States8301 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
On November 29 2015 05:41 heishe wrote: Lurkers seem REALLY useless. solar is not a bw pro | ||
|
PepsiMaxxxx
Sweden5452 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Pursuit_
United States1330 Posts
| ||
|
SamuelGreen
Sweden292 Posts
| ||
|
HeroMystic
United States1217 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Marth
Germany146 Posts
![]() | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|