On November 29 2015 05:09 Mozdk wrote:
Well the guarenteed hit was added in Hots... I guess I need to look through patch notes.
Well the guarenteed hit was added in Hots... I guess I need to look through patch notes.
+8 damage on the charge hit iirc
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Pursuit_
United States1330 Posts
On November 29 2015 05:09 Mozdk wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 05:08 Elentos wrote: On November 29 2015 05:07 Mozdk wrote: Snute said enhanced zealot charge. What has changed? They do extra damage on impact. Well the guarenteed hit was added in Hots... I guess I need to look through patch notes. +8 damage on the charge hit iirc | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
kottbullar
Australia490 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On November 29 2015 05:08 sAsImre wrote: Ok this build is like really strong xD Meh Seems easy to hold if you cut on time. It's hard to cut on time vs new meta with new timings tho :D | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On November 29 2015 05:10 [PkF] Wire wrote: Should Solar have cut drones a bit earlier ? at 52 | ||
|
Salteador Neo
Andorra5591 Posts
Those zealots sure did some work, GG :D | ||
|
Marth
Germany146 Posts
| ||
|
Pursuit_
United States1330 Posts
| ||
|
RvB
Netherlands6322 Posts
On November 29 2015 05:09 HeroMystic wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 05:01 gingerfluffmuff wrote: On November 29 2015 05:00 HolydaKing wrote: On November 29 2015 05:00 HeroMystic wrote: I BELIEVED GUYS! DO YOU BELIEVE NOW!? No, Solar just wanted to make it a little more exciting. this :D How about now? :D I believe with you. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
Poll: Recommend Grand Finals Game 2? ★- Do not see this game no matter what (5) ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (5) ★★★- Good game (7) ★★★★- Highly recommended game (1) ★★★★★- One of the best games this season (1) 19 total votes Your vote: Recommend Grand Finals Game 2? (Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what | ||
|
RaFox17
Finland4581 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 29 2015 05:09 Mozdk wrote: Show nested quote + On November 29 2015 05:08 Elentos wrote: On November 29 2015 05:07 Mozdk wrote: Snute said enhanced zealot charge. What has changed? They do extra damage on impact. Well the guarenteed hit was added in Hots... I guess I need to look through patch notes. It's not the guaranteed hit, it's bonus damage. The initial change was 30 damage which meant chargelots one-shot workers. | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
jesus what is the world coming to | ||
|
kottbullar
Australia490 Posts
| ||
|
HeroMystic
United States1217 Posts
On November 29 2015 05:11 Salteador Neo wrote: Feels like Parting decided to go with the allin build because of the map to me. Those zealots sure did some work, GG :D Central Protocol is a super shitty map for both Terran and Protoss, so I agree with the all-in. | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Bisu Jaedong BeSt Rush Soma Horang2 Larva Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2315 hiko930 B2W.Neo618 Mlord342 mouzStarbuck225 DeMusliM200 Livibee178 Hui .176 FrodaN164 RotterdaM106 Trikslyr84 QueenE79 KnowMe63 Mew2King54 ZerO(Twitch)16
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|