On November 27 2015 03:47 royalroadweed wrote:
I'm pretty sure Bunny had 12 vikings. Maybe he didn't have enough medivacs?
I'm pretty sure Bunny had 12 vikings. Maybe he didn't have enough medivacs?
and he was ahead in upgrades too...
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Topin
Peru10128 Posts
On November 27 2015 03:47 royalroadweed wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2015 03:45 Elentos wrote: Majestic with the MLG pro strats: "2 weeks into LotV, surely nobody will remember how to deal with 6 colossi." Turns out he's right. I'm pretty sure Bunny had 12 vikings. Maybe he didn't have enough medivacs? and he was ahead in upgrades too... | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
On November 27 2015 03:47 Yorkie wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2015 03:45 Otolia wrote: On November 27 2015 03:43 Elentos wrote: Dead game memes are about as welcome here as any other memes. You joined in 2015, I joined in 2011. Believe me, I know. Aww yeah let's start comparing tl joined dates time to see who is the most knowledgable and passionate fan eventually every argument of passion ends up at this point anyway, hardly surprising. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 27 2015 03:47 royalroadweed wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2015 03:45 Elentos wrote: Majestic with the MLG pro strats: "2 weeks into LotV, surely nobody will remember how to deal with 6 colossi." Turns out he's right. I'm pretty sure Bunny had 12 vikings. Maybe he didn't have enough medivacs? I didn't pay attention to the medivac count but his army was blocking itself from engaging with everything. | ||
|
Otolia
France5805 Posts
On November 27 2015 03:48 Yorkie wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2015 03:47 Aeromi wrote: On November 27 2015 03:47 Yorkie wrote: On November 27 2015 03:45 Otolia wrote: On November 27 2015 03:43 Elentos wrote: Dead game memes are about as welcome here as any other memes. You joined in 2015, I joined in 2011. Believe me, I know. Aww yeah let's start comparing tl joined dates time to see who is the most knowledgable and passionate fan Let's focus on games being played guys! I'll listen but only because you joined tl before me Great ! I joined before you. Can you shut up ? | ||
|
Ansibled
United Kingdom9872 Posts
On November 27 2015 03:47 royalroadweed wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2015 03:45 Elentos wrote: Majestic with the MLG pro strats: "2 weeks into LotV, surely nobody will remember how to deal with 6 colossi." Turns out he's right. I'm pretty sure Bunny had 12 vikings. Maybe he didn't have enough medivacs? He took a fight in a bad place. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On November 27 2015 03:49 BLinD-RawR wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2015 03:47 Yorkie wrote: On November 27 2015 03:45 Otolia wrote: On November 27 2015 03:43 Elentos wrote: Dead game memes are about as welcome here as any other memes. You joined in 2015, I joined in 2011. Believe me, I know. Aww yeah let's start comparing tl joined dates time to see who is the most knowledgable and passionate fan eventually every argument of passion ends up at this point anyway, hardly surprising. it usually ends with a Godwin | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On November 27 2015 03:48 Elentos wrote: TY vs Nerchio on SC2Improve. Damn, that should be on the main stream. | ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On November 27 2015 03:49 Boucot wrote: Am I wrong or is the trophy a standard cup and not a star ? If so, it will be the end of an era. ![]() MTG killing esport :> | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
On November 27 2015 03:48 Otolia wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2015 03:47 Yorkie wrote: On November 27 2015 03:45 Otolia wrote: On November 27 2015 03:43 Elentos wrote: Dead game memes are about as welcome here as any other memes. You joined in 2015, I joined in 2011. Believe me, I know. Aww yeah let's start comparing tl joined dates time to see who is the most knowledgable and passionate fan And you were talking about reading. Seem like you can fail too. He was talking about memes. And I informed him that I know TL rules. And you used his join date to indicate what? That he doesn't know them? That you know better? Back pedal | ||
|
jalstar
United States8198 Posts
| ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
FireCake vs Bomber on O'Gaming next. | ||
|
Popkiller
3415 Posts
| ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
On November 27 2015 03:49 Otolia wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2015 03:48 Yorkie wrote: On November 27 2015 03:47 Aeromi wrote: On November 27 2015 03:47 Yorkie wrote: On November 27 2015 03:45 Otolia wrote: On November 27 2015 03:43 Elentos wrote: Dead game memes are about as welcome here as any other memes. You joined in 2015, I joined in 2011. Believe me, I know. Aww yeah let's start comparing tl joined dates time to see who is the most knowledgable and passionate fan Let's focus on games being played guys! I'll listen but only because you joined tl before me Great ! I joined before you. Can you shut up ? Nah I like aeromi and even though you joined 4 years ago idk who the hell you are and you're not making a great impression | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On November 27 2015 03:50 jalstar wrote: Did someone say join date? haha | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
On November 27 2015 03:50 Popkiller wrote: I'm surprised the guys at the expert's desk don't get results instantly. I mean, they could have a tablet with liquipedia open and be better informed. TL > DH at knowing DH results | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
On November 27 2015 03:50 Aeromi wrote: Oh Drogo has won 2-1 against FireCake and not FireCake 2-0! :o FireCake vs Bomber on O'Gaming next. Wait, Drogo won? | ||
|
Otolia
France5805 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On November 27 2015 03:50 Aeromi wrote: Oh Drogo has won 2-1 against FireCake and not FireCake 2-0! :o FireCake vs Bomber on O'Gaming next. THAT'S NOT WHAT LIQUIPEDIA TELLS ME | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 27 2015 03:49 Yorkie wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2015 03:48 Otolia wrote: On November 27 2015 03:47 Yorkie wrote: On November 27 2015 03:45 Otolia wrote: On November 27 2015 03:43 Elentos wrote: Dead game memes are about as welcome here as any other memes. You joined in 2015, I joined in 2011. Believe me, I know. Aww yeah let's start comparing tl joined dates time to see who is the most knowledgable and passionate fan And you were talking about reading. Seem like you can fail too. He was talking about memes. And I informed him that I know TL rules. And you used his join date to indicate what? That he doesn't know them? That you know better? Back pedal That his posts have been of such high quality for 4 years and he's gotten away with it. | ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On November 27 2015 03:51 Inflicted wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2015 03:50 Aeromi wrote: Oh Drogo has won 2-1 against FireCake and not FireCake 2-0! :o FireCake vs Bomber on O'Gaming next. Wait, Drogo won? Yes. Imre just told it on stream. On November 27 2015 03:51 Otolia wrote: Anyway, have fun peeps - especially Aeromi, Boucot, shidox and the other Millenium boys -I'm off to see Spectre ![]() Have fun ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Horang2 EffOrt Soma Mini Hyuk BeSt Light Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2056 olofmeister1379 hiko1284 Beastyqt576 B2W.Neo398 Livibee192 Hui .186 Liquid`VortiX178 XaKoH ArmadaUGS111 KnowMe79 djWHEAT79 Mew2King71 QueenE58 ZerO(Twitch)9 |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|