• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:11
CEST 09:11
KST 16:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8531 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 3 2015 - Page 266

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 264 265 266 267 268 279 Next
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 08 2015 02:14 GMT
#5301
On November 08 2015 11:12 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:11 bo1b wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:02 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:01 bo1b wrote:
I don't understand how people enjoyed this series, there was what 6 cheeses/allins in total?

You must really hate fun, do you?

What on earth was fun about it? Dunno about you guys but I don't find 2 base blink all in +2 with a 3rd particularly fun, nor do I find 14 speed/bling all in fun, nor do I find dt rushes fun.

Maybe I should under go therapy with Artosis or something so he can teach me how fun immortal all ins are.

Don't tell me you didn't shout out when the warp prism got sniped

I stared in disbelief at my screen.

Wasn't it surrounded though? I seem to remember it moving into the hydra's after being attacked from the other side
I Protoss winner, could it be?
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 08 2015 02:14 GMT
#5302
On November 08 2015 11:13 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:11 bo1b wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:02 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:01 bo1b wrote:
I don't understand how people enjoyed this series, there was what 6 cheeses/allins in total?

You must really hate fun, do you?

What on earth was fun about it? Dunno about you guys but I don't find 2 base blink all in +2 with a 3rd particularly fun, nor do I find 14 speed/bling all in fun, nor do I find dt rushes fun.

Maybe I should under go therapy with Artosis or something so he can teach me how fun immortal all ins are.

Don't tell me you didn't shout out when the warp prism got sniped

No I rolled my eyes at a unit which I don't think should exist being micro'd so terribly that he lost a game from it.

I'm not saying that was brilliant, I'm saying that was hilarious. Same for the tempests.
showstealer1829
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Australia3123 Posts
November 08 2015 02:14 GMT
#5303
On November 08 2015 11:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:11 bo1b wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:02 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:01 bo1b wrote:
I don't understand how people enjoyed this series, there was what 6 cheeses/allins in total?

You must really hate fun, do you?

What on earth was fun about it? Dunno about you guys but I don't find 2 base blink all in +2 with a 3rd particularly fun, nor do I find 14 speed/bling all in fun, nor do I find dt rushes fun.

Maybe I should under go therapy with Artosis or something so he can teach me how fun immortal all ins are.

Don't tell me you didn't shout out when the warp prism got sniped


The whole apartment complex I live in heard my "FUCK!"
There is no understanding. There is only Choya. Choya is the way. Choya is Love. Choya is Life. Has is the Light in the Protoss Dark and Nightmare is his chosen Acolyte
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-08 02:15:08
November 08 2015 02:14 GMT
#5304
On November 08 2015 11:12 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:09 deacon.frost wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:05 Big J wrote:
oh, by the way Protoss 2015 has a higher tournament winrate than Terran in the GomTvT era.

And we had so many different winners. Different styles, different names. It's really interesting that it's not dominated by 1 strategy, I think it's the diversity of Protoss. THey can do so many things that you cannot prepare against race, you have to prepare against the player. Where Protoss players can prepare against Terran/Zerg. OR maybe I am too tired and writing BS



You know, I've actually never considered that before...

I dunno. I feel like for me, Scarlett kind of proved that Protoss IS a bit gimicky, by off racing against DRG in a tournament and winning.

Then again, I suppose that does absolutely nothing to disprove your point, nobody had seen Scarlett's PvZ before in a tournament so DRG had no way of preparing for it. And yes, it was one game, but it was a game that spoke volumes because Scarlett put her money where her mouth was.

I am taking this from the best PRotoss players where every top Protoss player has his own unique style. Yes, this applies to other races too, but not that much IMO.
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 08 2015 02:15 GMT
#5305
On November 08 2015 11:05 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:04 Diabolique wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:54 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:53 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:51 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:49 chambertin wrote:
only made it back for game 7 rofl... very happy.


how was the series tho?

great. Hilarious at times, and good micro and mindgames from both sides.

1 good game and the rest was shitty all-ins

Shitty but entertaining. That's better than most finals, if not than most series.

it was really boring lol, don't tell me you are entertained by 7gates, immortal all-ins and abysmall DT rush attempts

What an idiot ...

Hmm, Ej_ is no idiot

Well, based on that comment he is. Unless somebody else wrote it logged in into his account.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-08 02:15:20
November 08 2015 02:15 GMT
#5306
On November 08 2015 11:14 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:12 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:11 bo1b wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:02 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:01 bo1b wrote:
I don't understand how people enjoyed this series, there was what 6 cheeses/allins in total?

You must really hate fun, do you?

What on earth was fun about it? Dunno about you guys but I don't find 2 base blink all in +2 with a 3rd particularly fun, nor do I find 14 speed/bling all in fun, nor do I find dt rushes fun.

Maybe I should under go therapy with Artosis or something so he can teach me how fun immortal all ins are.

Don't tell me you didn't shout out when the warp prism got sniped

I stared in disbelief at my screen.

Wasn't it surrounded though? I seem to remember it moving into the hydra's after being attacked from the other side

at some point it was in a decent spot and then he moved it in hydralisks' range and shifted to warping as it was being attacked
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
November 08 2015 02:15 GMT
#5307
On November 08 2015 11:14 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:12 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:11 bo1b wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:02 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:01 bo1b wrote:
I don't understand how people enjoyed this series, there was what 6 cheeses/allins in total?

You must really hate fun, do you?

What on earth was fun about it? Dunno about you guys but I don't find 2 base blink all in +2 with a 3rd particularly fun, nor do I find 14 speed/bling all in fun, nor do I find dt rushes fun.

Maybe I should under go therapy with Artosis or something so he can teach me how fun immortal all ins are.

Don't tell me you didn't shout out when the warp prism got sniped

I stared in disbelief at my screen.

Wasn't it surrounded though? I seem to remember it moving into the hydra's after being attacked from the other side

there were a total of 3hydralisks around and sos derped back and forth with the prism while his army targeted everything else. Then he started the warp in mode and warp in and life took those 3hydralisks and killed the prism.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 08 2015 02:15 GMT
#5308
On November 08 2015 11:15 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:05 Penev wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:04 Diabolique wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:54 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:53 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:51 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:49 chambertin wrote:
only made it back for game 7 rofl... very happy.


how was the series tho?

great. Hilarious at times, and good micro and mindgames from both sides.

1 good game and the rest was shitty all-ins

Shitty but entertaining. That's better than most finals, if not than most series.

it was really boring lol, don't tell me you are entertained by 7gates, immortal all-ins and abysmall DT rush attempts

What an idiot ...

Hmm, Ej_ is no idiot

Well, based on that comment he is. Unless somebody else wrote it logged in into his account.

I guess your 2nd favorite player is Arthur.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
November 08 2015 02:16 GMT
#5309
On November 08 2015 11:14 deacon.frost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:12 TheDougler wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:09 deacon.frost wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:05 Big J wrote:
oh, by the way Protoss 2015 has a higher tournament winrate than Terran in the GomTvT era.

And we had so many different winners. Different styles, different names. It's really interesting that it's not dominated by 1 strategy, I think it's the diversity of Protoss. THey can do so many things that you cannot prepare against race, you have to prepare against the player. Where Protoss players can prepare against Terran/Zerg. OR maybe I am too tired and writing BS



You know, I've actually never considered that before...

I dunno. I feel like for me, Scarlett kind of proved that Protoss IS a bit gimicky, by off racing against DRG in a tournament and winning.

Then again, I suppose that does absolutely nothing to disprove your point, nobody had seen Scarlett's PvZ before in a tournament so DRG had no way of preparing for it. And yes, it was one game, but it was a game that spoke volumes because Scarlett put her money where her mouth was.

I am taking this from the best PRotoss players where every top Protoss player has his own unique style. Yes, this applies to other races too, but not that much IMO.

The only reason you think that way is you haven't played other races. It is very apparent that top players have a style unique to themselves.

On November 08 2015 11:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:13 bo1b wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:11 bo1b wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:02 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:01 bo1b wrote:
I don't understand how people enjoyed this series, there was what 6 cheeses/allins in total?

You must really hate fun, do you?

What on earth was fun about it? Dunno about you guys but I don't find 2 base blink all in +2 with a 3rd particularly fun, nor do I find 14 speed/bling all in fun, nor do I find dt rushes fun.

Maybe I should under go therapy with Artosis or something so he can teach me how fun immortal all ins are.

Don't tell me you didn't shout out when the warp prism got sniped

No I rolled my eyes at a unit which I don't think should exist being micro'd so terribly that he lost a game from it.

I'm not saying that was brilliant, I'm saying that was hilarious. Same for the tempests.

I can't be alone in wanting something more from a finals then 'hilarious' micro mistakes and all ins.
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12538 Posts
November 08 2015 02:16 GMT
#5310
On November 08 2015 11:15 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:15 Diabolique wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:05 Penev wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:04 Diabolique wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:54 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:53 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:51 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:49 chambertin wrote:
only made it back for game 7 rofl... very happy.


how was the series tho?

great. Hilarious at times, and good micro and mindgames from both sides.

1 good game and the rest was shitty all-ins

Shitty but entertaining. That's better than most finals, if not than most series.

it was really boring lol, don't tell me you are entertained by 7gates, immortal all-ins and abysmall DT rush attempts

What an idiot ...

Hmm, Ej_ is no idiot

Well, based on that comment he is. Unless somebody else wrote it logged in into his account.

I guess your 2nd favorite player is Arthur.


Or maybe it's Life, given how often he all-ins. Who knows...
No will to live, no wish to die
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
November 08 2015 02:16 GMT
#5311
On November 08 2015 11:15 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:05 Penev wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:04 Diabolique wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:54 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:53 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:51 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:49 chambertin wrote:
only made it back for game 7 rofl... very happy.


how was the series tho?

great. Hilarious at times, and good micro and mindgames from both sides.

1 good game and the rest was shitty all-ins

Shitty but entertaining. That's better than most finals, if not than most series.

it was really boring lol, don't tell me you are entertained by 7gates, immortal all-ins and abysmall DT rush attempts

What an idiot ...

Hmm, Ej_ is no idiot

Well, based on that comment he is. Unless somebody else wrote it logged in into his account.

In what way is he an idiot?
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
November 08 2015 02:17 GMT
#5312
On November 08 2015 11:15 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:05 Penev wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:04 Diabolique wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:54 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:53 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:51 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:49 chambertin wrote:
only made it back for game 7 rofl... very happy.


how was the series tho?

great. Hilarious at times, and good micro and mindgames from both sides.

1 good game and the rest was shitty all-ins

Shitty but entertaining. That's better than most finals, if not than most series.

it was really boring lol, don't tell me you are entertained by 7gates, immortal all-ins and abysmall DT rush attempts

What an idiot ...

Hmm, Ej_ is no idiot

Well, based on that comment he is. Unless somebody else wrote it logged in into his account.


You should consider dropping the personal attacks when given an opportunity to do so.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 08 2015 02:17 GMT
#5313
Congratulations to sOs, what an unbelievably intense game 7, so good!
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 08 2015 02:17 GMT
#5314
On November 08 2015 11:15 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:14 Penev wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:12 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:11 bo1b wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:02 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:01 bo1b wrote:
I don't understand how people enjoyed this series, there was what 6 cheeses/allins in total?

You must really hate fun, do you?

What on earth was fun about it? Dunno about you guys but I don't find 2 base blink all in +2 with a 3rd particularly fun, nor do I find 14 speed/bling all in fun, nor do I find dt rushes fun.

Maybe I should under go therapy with Artosis or something so he can teach me how fun immortal all ins are.

Don't tell me you didn't shout out when the warp prism got sniped

I stared in disbelief at my screen.

Wasn't it surrounded though? I seem to remember it moving into the hydra's after being attacked from the other side

at some point it was in a decent spot and then he moved it in hydralisks' range and shifted to warping as it was being attacked

Yeah but I thought he had to move it because it was attacked (from the other side) a bit. I think he thought he could just get the warpin done in time. He shouldn't have, obviously but it was a forced error I think
I Protoss winner, could it be?
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 08 2015 02:18 GMT
#5315
On November 08 2015 11:17 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:15 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:14 Penev wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:12 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:11 bo1b wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:02 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:01 bo1b wrote:
I don't understand how people enjoyed this series, there was what 6 cheeses/allins in total?

You must really hate fun, do you?

What on earth was fun about it? Dunno about you guys but I don't find 2 base blink all in +2 with a 3rd particularly fun, nor do I find 14 speed/bling all in fun, nor do I find dt rushes fun.

Maybe I should under go therapy with Artosis or something so he can teach me how fun immortal all ins are.

Don't tell me you didn't shout out when the warp prism got sniped

I stared in disbelief at my screen.

Wasn't it surrounded though? I seem to remember it moving into the hydra's after being attacked from the other side

at some point it was in a decent spot and then he moved it in hydralisks' range and shifted to warping as it was being attacked

Yeah but I thought he had to move it because it was attacked (from the other side) a bit. I think he thought he could just get the warpin done in time. He shouldn't have, obviously but it was a forced error I think

clutch call, the stalkers were really close to finishing warping in, and if the warp prism lives it's gg
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12133 Posts
November 08 2015 02:18 GMT
#5316
On November 08 2015 11:16 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:14 deacon.frost wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:12 TheDougler wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:09 deacon.frost wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:05 Big J wrote:
oh, by the way Protoss 2015 has a higher tournament winrate than Terran in the GomTvT era.

And we had so many different winners. Different styles, different names. It's really interesting that it's not dominated by 1 strategy, I think it's the diversity of Protoss. THey can do so many things that you cannot prepare against race, you have to prepare against the player. Where Protoss players can prepare against Terran/Zerg. OR maybe I am too tired and writing BS



You know, I've actually never considered that before...

I dunno. I feel like for me, Scarlett kind of proved that Protoss IS a bit gimicky, by off racing against DRG in a tournament and winning.

Then again, I suppose that does absolutely nothing to disprove your point, nobody had seen Scarlett's PvZ before in a tournament so DRG had no way of preparing for it. And yes, it was one game, but it was a game that spoke volumes because Scarlett put her money where her mouth was.

I am taking this from the best PRotoss players where every top Protoss player has his own unique style. Yes, this applies to other races too, but not that much IMO.

The only reason you think that way is you haven't played other races. It is very apparent that top players have a style unique to themselves.

Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:13 bo1b wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:11 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:11 bo1b wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:02 OsaX Nymloth wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:01 bo1b wrote:
I don't understand how people enjoyed this series, there was what 6 cheeses/allins in total?

You must really hate fun, do you?

What on earth was fun about it? Dunno about you guys but I don't find 2 base blink all in +2 with a 3rd particularly fun, nor do I find 14 speed/bling all in fun, nor do I find dt rushes fun.

Maybe I should under go therapy with Artosis or something so he can teach me how fun immortal all ins are.

Don't tell me you didn't shout out when the warp prism got sniped

No I rolled my eyes at a unit which I don't think should exist being micro'd so terribly that he lost a game from it.

I'm not saying that was brilliant, I'm saying that was hilarious. Same for the tempests.

I can't be alone in wanting something more from a finals then 'hilarious' micro mistakes and all ins.

It's possible. Still I love the fact that this isn't the 1-1-1 type of domination(or BL/infestor) where it was just 1 composition/strategy. Although PvZ is a little bit predictable from April (I hope I remember the date of the SH nerf correctly)
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-08 02:19:14
November 08 2015 02:18 GMT
#5317
On November 08 2015 11:16 bo1b wrote:
I can't be alone in wanting something more from a finals then 'hilarious' micro mistakes and all ins.


It was a PvZ final. What were you expecting, exactly...?

If it wasn't hilarious all ins, it would have been 40 minute long A+move Colossus games.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 08 2015 02:18 GMT
#5318
At least we have this guy to wipe up tears of people who didn't enjoy themselves

http://oddshot.tv/shot/starcraft-2015110814742901
Neosteel Enthusiast
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 08 2015 02:19 GMT
#5319
Oh my...

[image loading]
rip passion
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 08 2015 02:19 GMT
#5320
On November 08 2015 11:15 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 11:15 Diabolique wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:05 Penev wrote:
On November 08 2015 11:04 Diabolique wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:54 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:53 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:51 Ej_ wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:50 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 08 2015 10:49 chambertin wrote:
only made it back for game 7 rofl... very happy.


how was the series tho?

great. Hilarious at times, and good micro and mindgames from both sides.

1 good game and the rest was shitty all-ins

Shitty but entertaining. That's better than most finals, if not than most series.

it was really boring lol, don't tell me you are entertained by 7gates, immortal all-ins and abysmall DT rush attempts

What an idiot ...

Hmm, Ej_ is no idiot

Well, based on that comment he is. Unless somebody else wrote it logged in into his account.

I guess your 2nd favorite player is Arthur.


Arthur was a man of many emotions
Moderator
Prev 1 264 265 266 267 268 279 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
910 91
Bale 38
Aegong 26
ZergMaN 21
Noble 16
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 564
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1410
Other Games
summit1g8757
ceh9373
PiGStarcraft334
Sick160
ArmadaUGS157
Happy156
olofmeister116
Livibee93
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1414
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 49m
OSC
5h 49m
Stellar Fest
5h 49m
OSC
16h 49m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.