• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:38
CEST 21:38
KST 04:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8535 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 67

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 28 2015 16:57 GMT
#1321
On October 29 2015 01:51 Ingvar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2015 01:32 opisska wrote:
On October 29 2015 01:26 Ingvar wrote:
Ok guys, I'll try it again.

Is there any Korean supremacist who is brave enough to risk his sig?
II'm
I want to bet that at least 1 of Hydra, Polt and Lilbow will reach Ro8.

Come on, Polt is washed up, Hydra sucked at weekend tourneys and Lilbow is both foreigner and plays against Life.



This is a tough call. While I have only recently discovered this wonderful business of sigbetting and thus am keen try more and I pretty much think that you are going to lose, I also like Polt a lot, so I am not sure how it would feel betting against him. Also, I can in principle only offer you 2/3 of my sig, whatever that means.

Maybe if you put a good line, such as 1:3 (two week if you win, six weeks if I win), we can talk.



I was hoping to compose a very silly sentence which would exaggerate importance and competition of WCS but I can cope with 170 characters - in case I could use spare part of my sig if I lose.

I was hoping for a longer period of time, but I can give you 1:3 line - your sig will stay until beginning of WCS season 1 (or its equivalent), my sig will stay until beginning of GSL season 3 (or its equivalent).


Sounds good.

Don't listen to OtherWorld no matter what, he is not to be trusted.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 28 2015 17:08 GMT
#1322
On October 28 2015 20:08 Musicus wrote:
HYPE



Thats almost as hype as us coming back to LR! SO MUCH HYPE!
[image loading]
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Ingvar
Profile Joined April 2015
Russian Federation421 Posts
October 28 2015 17:11 GMT
#1323
On October 29 2015 01:55 OtherWorld wrote:
Wait. Why is Ingvar losing more while he has more chances to lose?


If you believe that any 2 players have equal chances to win, I have 7:1 odds. That is not the case but I like my chances - and risky bets that cost my honor (and sig space).
MMA | Life | Classic | Happy | Team Empire | Team Spirit
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 28 2015 17:12 GMT
#1324
So just to be clear and accountable, we have ourselves a deal under the conditions you stated last, right?
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Ingvar
Profile Joined April 2015
Russian Federation421 Posts
October 28 2015 17:17 GMT
#1325
On October 29 2015 01:57 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2015 01:51 Ingvar wrote:
On October 29 2015 01:32 opisska wrote:
On October 29 2015 01:26 Ingvar wrote:
Ok guys, I'll try it again.

Is there any Korean supremacist who is brave enough to risk his sig?
II'm
I want to bet that at least 1 of Hydra, Polt and Lilbow will reach Ro8.

Come on, Polt is washed up, Hydra sucked at weekend tourneys and Lilbow is both foreigner and plays against Life.



This is a tough call. While I have only recently discovered this wonderful business of sigbetting and thus am keen try more and I pretty much think that you are going to lose, I also like Polt a lot, so I am not sure how it would feel betting against him. Also, I can in principle only offer you 2/3 of my sig, whatever that means.

Maybe if you put a good line, such as 1:3 (two week if you win, six weeks if I win), we can talk.



I was hoping to compose a very silly sentence which would exaggerate importance and competition of WCS but I can cope with 170 characters - in case I could use spare part of my sig if I lose.

I was hoping for a longer period of time, but I can give you 1:3 line - your sig will stay until beginning of WCS season 1 (or its equivalent), my sig will stay until beginning of GSL season 3 (or its equivalent).


Sounds good.

Don't listen to OtherWorld no matter what, he is not to be trusted.


So it's a deal? Enormous length, 170 chars of silliness, stupid odds, hype level over 9000.

One thing. I may not be able to watch Ro16 and be online at all until Wednesday. I'll change my sig when I return if you PM it to me/send it to you as soon as I can.
MMA | Life | Classic | Happy | Team Empire | Team Spirit
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 28 2015 17:19 GMT
#1326
On October 29 2015 02:17 Ingvar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2015 01:57 opisska wrote:
On October 29 2015 01:51 Ingvar wrote:
On October 29 2015 01:32 opisska wrote:
On October 29 2015 01:26 Ingvar wrote:
Ok guys, I'll try it again.

Is there any Korean supremacist who is brave enough to risk his sig?
II'm
I want to bet that at least 1 of Hydra, Polt and Lilbow will reach Ro8.

Come on, Polt is washed up, Hydra sucked at weekend tourneys and Lilbow is both foreigner and plays against Life.



This is a tough call. While I have only recently discovered this wonderful business of sigbetting and thus am keen try more and I pretty much think that you are going to lose, I also like Polt a lot, so I am not sure how it would feel betting against him. Also, I can in principle only offer you 2/3 of my sig, whatever that means.

Maybe if you put a good line, such as 1:3 (two week if you win, six weeks if I win), we can talk.



I was hoping to compose a very silly sentence which would exaggerate importance and competition of WCS but I can cope with 170 characters - in case I could use spare part of my sig if I lose.

I was hoping for a longer period of time, but I can give you 1:3 line - your sig will stay until beginning of WCS season 1 (or its equivalent), my sig will stay until beginning of GSL season 3 (or its equivalent).


Sounds good.

Don't listen to OtherWorld no matter what, he is not to be trusted.


So it's a deal? Enormous length, 170 chars of silliness, stupid odds, hype level over 9000.

One thing. I may not be able to watch Ro16 and be online at all until Wednesday. I'll change my sig when I return if you PM it to me/send it to you as soon as I can.



Oh yeah, should have mentioned that I won't probably be able to watch Ro16 and will be online only from Wendsday (no kidding), so this is a great match between us
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Ingvar
Profile Joined April 2015
Russian Federation421 Posts
October 28 2015 17:37 GMT
#1327
On October 29 2015 02:19 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2015 02:17 Ingvar wrote:
On October 29 2015 01:57 opisska wrote:
On October 29 2015 01:51 Ingvar wrote:
On October 29 2015 01:32 opisska wrote:
On October 29 2015 01:26 Ingvar wrote:
Ok guys, I'll try it again.

Is there any Korean supremacist who is brave enough to risk his sig?
II'm
I want to bet that at least 1 of Hydra, Polt and Lilbow will reach Ro8.

Come on, Polt is washed up, Hydra sucked at weekend tourneys and Lilbow is both foreigner and plays against Life.



This is a tough call. While I have only recently discovered this wonderful business of sigbetting and thus am keen try more and I pretty much think that you are going to lose, I also like Polt a lot, so I am not sure how it would feel betting against him. Also, I can in principle only offer you 2/3 of my sig, whatever that means.

Maybe if you put a good line, such as 1:3 (two week if you win, six weeks if I win), we can talk.



I was hoping to compose a very silly sentence which would exaggerate importance and competition of WCS but I can cope with 170 characters - in case I could use spare part of my sig if I lose.

I was hoping for a longer period of time, but I can give you 1:3 line - your sig will stay until beginning of WCS season 1 (or its equivalent), my sig will stay until beginning of GSL season 3 (or its equivalent).


Sounds good.

Don't listen to OtherWorld no matter what, he is not to be trusted.


So it's a deal? Enormous length, 170 chars of silliness, stupid odds, hype level over 9000.

One thing. I may not be able to watch Ro16 and be online at all until Wednesday. I'll change my sig when I return if you PM it to me/send it to you as soon as I can.



Oh yeah, should have mentioned that I won't probably be able to watch Ro16 and will be online only from Wendsday (no kidding), so this is a great match between us


Cool, let's do it. For WCSiur.
MMA | Life | Classic | Happy | Team Empire | Team Spirit
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
October 28 2015 17:42 GMT
#1328
Never bet on Rain, he'll somehow let you down.
Liquipedia"Expert"
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
October 28 2015 17:54 GMT
#1329
On October 29 2015 02:42 Inflicted wrote:
Never bet on Rain, he'll somehow let you down.

Hey, don't say that, he won GSL, and I predicted him to win
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 28 2015 18:17 GMT
#1330
On October 29 2015 02:54 MiniFotToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2015 02:42 Inflicted wrote:
Never bet on Rain, he'll somehow let you down.

Hey, don't say that, he won GSL, and I predicted him to win

same for that OSL he won. DRG never stood a chance
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
October 28 2015 18:25 GMT
#1331
On October 28 2015 20:08 Musicus wrote:
HYPE

https://twitter.com/Tezukaa21/status/659323967002513408

In this plane :

- 42 Premier tournaments wins
- 26 second places
- 45 top four finishes
- 2,303,484 $ won in tournaments


Details :
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
w3c.TruE
Profile Joined November 2013
Czech Republic1055 Posts
October 28 2015 18:25 GMT
#1332
Awww yisss! Looks like HYPE's back on the menu, boys! Cheers for making this thred LR again!

I can't wait for this Sunday. It's gonna be sooo sick. And I'm looking forward to all the jaws dropped, after Lilbow's destruction of Life. And then Dream or Classic will win it all!
Dream, Dark, herO, PartinG, RorO, Bbyong, Rain, soO, PtitDrogo <3. Goodbye RorO, MC you were awesome! You will be remembered!
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
October 28 2015 18:35 GMT
#1333
On October 28 2015 20:08 Musicus wrote:
HYPE

https://twitter.com/Tezukaa21/status/659323967002513408

I couldn't name one of them just from seeing their face T.T no passion.
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
October 28 2015 18:42 GMT
#1334
On October 29 2015 03:17 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2015 02:54 MiniFotToss wrote:
On October 29 2015 02:42 Inflicted wrote:
Never bet on Rain, he'll somehow let you down.

Hey, don't say that, he won GSL, and I predicted him to win

same for that OSL he won. DRG never stood a chance

Yeah, all the Zergs Rain meets in Finals has no chance
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
October 28 2015 18:45 GMT
#1335
Sick shoes on sOs.
YamiRi
Profile Joined September 2015
152 Posts
October 28 2015 18:47 GMT
#1336
so... is Lilbow also already arrived on the "battlefield"? Since 13 koreans has arrived, Polt and Hydra are waiting, and no information regarding Lilbow
w3c.TruE
Profile Joined November 2013
Czech Republic1055 Posts
October 28 2015 18:50 GMT
#1337
On October 29 2015 03:47 YamiRi wrote:
so... is Lilbow also already arrived on the "battlefield"? Since 13 koreans has arrived, Polt and Hydra are waiting, and no information regarding Lilbow

He's coming after Polt and Hydra. Read Road to Blizzcon threads, sheesh... LOL
Dream, Dark, herO, PartinG, RorO, Bbyong, Rain, soO, PtitDrogo <3. Goodbye RorO, MC you were awesome! You will be remembered!
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 28 2015 18:51 GMT
#1338
On October 29 2015 03:35 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 20:08 Musicus wrote:
HYPE

https://twitter.com/Tezukaa21/status/659323967002513408

I couldn't name one of them just from seeing their face T.T no passion.


I somehow had no idea how Dream looks like until today. Apparently I am not good at knowing my enemy.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
w3c.TruE
Profile Joined November 2013
Czech Republic1055 Posts
October 28 2015 18:58 GMT
#1339
On October 29 2015 02:17 Ingvar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2015 01:57 opisska wrote:
On October 29 2015 01:51 Ingvar wrote:
On October 29 2015 01:32 opisska wrote:
On October 29 2015 01:26 Ingvar wrote:
Ok guys, I'll try it again.

Is there any Korean supremacist who is brave enough to risk his sig?
II'm
I want to bet that at least 1 of Hydra, Polt and Lilbow will reach Ro8.

Come on, Polt is washed up, Hydra sucked at weekend tourneys and Lilbow is both foreigner and plays against Life.



This is a tough call. While I have only recently discovered this wonderful business of sigbetting and thus am keen try more and I pretty much think that you are going to lose, I also like Polt a lot, so I am not sure how it would feel betting against him. Also, I can in principle only offer you 2/3 of my sig, whatever that means.

Maybe if you put a good line, such as 1:3 (two week if you win, six weeks if I win), we can talk.



I was hoping to compose a very silly sentence which would exaggerate importance and competition of WCS but I can cope with 170 characters - in case I could use spare part of my sig if I lose.

I was hoping for a longer period of time, but I can give you 1:3 line - your sig will stay until beginning of WCS season 1 (or its equivalent), my sig will stay until beginning of GSL season 3 (or its equivalent).


Sounds good.

Don't listen to OtherWorld no matter what, he is not to be trusted.


So it's a deal? Enormous length, 170 chars of silliness, stupid odds, hype level over 9000.

One thing. I may not be able to watch Ro16 and be online at all until Wednesday. I'll change my sig when I return if you PM it to me/send it to you as soon as I can.


On October 29 2015 02:19 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2015 02:17 Ingvar wrote:
On October 29 2015 01:57 opisska wrote:
On October 29 2015 01:51 Ingvar wrote:
On October 29 2015 01:32 opisska wrote:
On October 29 2015 01:26 Ingvar wrote:
Ok guys, I'll try it again.

Is there any Korean supremacist who is brave enough to risk his sig?
II'm
I want to bet that at least 1 of Hydra, Polt and Lilbow will reach Ro8.

Come on, Polt is washed up, Hydra sucked at weekend tourneys and Lilbow is both foreigner and plays against Life.



This is a tough call. While I have only recently discovered this wonderful business of sigbetting and thus am keen try more and I pretty much think that you are going to lose, I also like Polt a lot, so I am not sure how it would feel betting against him. Also, I can in principle only offer you 2/3 of my sig, whatever that means.

Maybe if you put a good line, such as 1:3 (two week if you win, six weeks if I win), we can talk.



I was hoping to compose a very silly sentence which would exaggerate importance and competition of WCS but I can cope with 170 characters - in case I could use spare part of my sig if I lose.

I was hoping for a longer period of time, but I can give you 1:3 line - your sig will stay until beginning of WCS season 1 (or its equivalent), my sig will stay until beginning of GSL season 3 (or its equivalent).


Sounds good.

Don't listen to OtherWorld no matter what, he is not to be trusted.


So it's a deal? Enormous length, 170 chars of silliness, stupid odds, hype level over 9000.

One thing. I may not be able to watch Ro16 and be online at all until Wednesday. I'll change my sig when I return if you PM it to me/send it to you as soon as I can.



Oh yeah, should have mentioned that I won't probably be able to watch Ro16 and will be online only from Wendsday (no kidding), so this is a great match between us


Pfft guys... Not enough passion. You have to watch Blizzcon live, that's the rule. How can you sigbet, and then don't watch it live FFS?!
Dream, Dark, herO, PartinG, RorO, Bbyong, Rain, soO, PtitDrogo <3. Goodbye RorO, MC you were awesome! You will be remembered!
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 28 2015 19:12 GMT
#1340
Watching things live is sooooo 2014. I'm gonna scramble for random wifi hotspots in the middle of the wild and empty pampa to get a couple of bytes of information about how am I doing. That's how we do things now.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 511
ProTech135
BRAT_OK 79
Railgan 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1679
Shuttle 673
Dewaltoss 121
Trap 30
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 629
420jenkins472
Counter-Strike
fl0m4049
Fnx 648
kRYSTAL_15
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4102
Liquid`Hasu529
Other Games
summit1g3171
Liquid`RaSZi1944
FrodaN970
B2W.Neo462
ToD159
C9.Mang0143
TKL 93
UpATreeSC87
RotterdaM73
QueenE71
Mew2King32
JuggernautJason13
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
WardiTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur1376
• imaqtpie799
• WagamamaTV322
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 22m
Patches Events
20h 22m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.