• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:05
CEST 02:05
KST 09:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9146 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 66

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
October 28 2015 11:29 GMT
#1301
On October 28 2015 20:25 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 20:08 Musicus wrote:
HYPE



First thing I notice is Rogue dyed his hair.

Wolf would be proud of you.
don't wall off against random
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 28 2015 11:31 GMT
#1302
On October 28 2015 20:21 Philozovic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 19:37 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 19:35 Ej_ wrote:
On October 28 2015 18:36 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:59 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:49 The_Templar wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[image loading]

204:1 odds on Lilbow winning, should I take it?

That works out to have a positive E.V if you think Lilbow has a more than 27% average chance of winning each of his matches. I don't think his odds are that good so I wouldn't take it.

By the way, is it possible to bet against INnoVation? I would love that as an INnoVation fan.

Betting on INnoVation sounds about as low payout as accepting one of Otherworld's bets. So they're definitely not letting you bet against him, not at those odds at least.

Hey, I also did bet on Lilbow beating Life

I despise you

You despise me for chosing to win bets?


So you think Inno gets a walkover to semi ?

I think Zest gets to go in the finals to meet the mighty sOs
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
October 28 2015 12:27 GMT
#1303
On October 28 2015 20:08 Musicus wrote:
HYPE

https://twitter.com/Tezukaa21/status/659323967002513408


straight outta seoul
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
October 28 2015 13:22 GMT
#1304
On October 28 2015 20:31 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 20:21 Philozovic wrote:
On October 28 2015 19:37 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 19:35 Ej_ wrote:
On October 28 2015 18:36 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:59 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:49 The_Templar wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[image loading]

204:1 odds on Lilbow winning, should I take it?

That works out to have a positive E.V if you think Lilbow has a more than 27% average chance of winning each of his matches. I don't think his odds are that good so I wouldn't take it.

By the way, is it possible to bet against INnoVation? I would love that as an INnoVation fan.

Betting on INnoVation sounds about as low payout as accepting one of Otherworld's bets. So they're definitely not letting you bet against him, not at those odds at least.

Hey, I also did bet on Lilbow beating Life

I despise you

You despise me for chosing to win bets?


So you think Inno gets a walkover to semi ?

I think Zest gets to go in the finals to meet the mighty sOs


lOl
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
October 28 2015 13:34 GMT
#1305
On October 28 2015 20:29 rotta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 20:25 Elentos wrote:
On October 28 2015 20:08 Musicus wrote:
HYPE

https://twitter.com/Tezukaa21/status/659323967002513408

First thing I notice is Rogue dyed his hair.

Wolf would be proud of you.

I only notice that on people where I thought their previous hair colour looked better.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 28 2015 13:39 GMT
#1306
On October 28 2015 22:22 Philozovic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 20:31 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 20:21 Philozovic wrote:
On October 28 2015 19:37 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 19:35 Ej_ wrote:
On October 28 2015 18:36 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:59 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:49 The_Templar wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[image loading]

204:1 odds on Lilbow winning, should I take it?

That works out to have a positive E.V if you think Lilbow has a more than 27% average chance of winning each of his matches. I don't think his odds are that good so I wouldn't take it.

By the way, is it possible to bet against INnoVation? I would love that as an INnoVation fan.

Betting on INnoVation sounds about as low payout as accepting one of Otherworld's bets. So they're definitely not letting you bet against him, not at those odds at least.

Hey, I also did bet on Lilbow beating Life

I despise you

You despise me for chosing to win bets?


So you think Inno gets a walkover to semi ?

I think Zest gets to go in the finals to meet the mighty sOs


lOl

Why put a plate with fork and knife? Are you hungry?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-28 13:55:46
October 28 2015 13:55 GMT
#1307
On October 28 2015 22:39 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 22:22 Philozovic wrote:
On October 28 2015 20:31 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 20:21 Philozovic wrote:
On October 28 2015 19:37 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 19:35 Ej_ wrote:
On October 28 2015 18:36 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:59 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:49 The_Templar wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
[quote]
That works out to have a positive E.V if you think Lilbow has a more than 27% average chance of winning each of his matches. I don't think his odds are that good so I wouldn't take it.

By the way, is it possible to bet against INnoVation? I would love that as an INnoVation fan.

Betting on INnoVation sounds about as low payout as accepting one of Otherworld's bets. So they're definitely not letting you bet against him, not at those odds at least.

Hey, I also did bet on Lilbow beating Life

I despise you

You despise me for chosing to win bets?


So you think Inno gets a walkover to semi ?

I think Zest gets to go in the finals to meet the mighty sOs


lOl

Why put a plate with fork and knife? Are you hungry?

Could also be trying to warn you about a zombie apocalypse.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
October 28 2015 14:01 GMT
#1308
On October 28 2015 22:39 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 22:22 Philozovic wrote:
On October 28 2015 20:31 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 20:21 Philozovic wrote:
On October 28 2015 19:37 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 19:35 Ej_ wrote:
On October 28 2015 18:36 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:59 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:49 The_Templar wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:43 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
[quote]
That works out to have a positive E.V if you think Lilbow has a more than 27% average chance of winning each of his matches. I don't think his odds are that good so I wouldn't take it.

By the way, is it possible to bet against INnoVation? I would love that as an INnoVation fan.

Betting on INnoVation sounds about as low payout as accepting one of Otherworld's bets. So they're definitely not letting you bet against him, not at those odds at least.

Hey, I also did bet on Lilbow beating Life

I despise you

You despise me for chosing to win bets?


So you think Inno gets a walkover to semi ?

I think Zest gets to go in the finals to meet the mighty sOs


lOl

Why put a plate with fork and knife? Are you hungry?

Hungry for roasted Protoss.

SOs and herO are lucky not to meet Life.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 28 2015 14:04 GMT
#1309
On October 28 2015 22:55 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 22:39 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 22:22 Philozovic wrote:
On October 28 2015 20:31 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 20:21 Philozovic wrote:
On October 28 2015 19:37 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 19:35 Ej_ wrote:
On October 28 2015 18:36 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:59 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:49 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
By the way, is it possible to bet against INnoVation? I would love that as an INnoVation fan.

Betting on INnoVation sounds about as low payout as accepting one of Otherworld's bets. So they're definitely not letting you bet against him, not at those odds at least.

Hey, I also did bet on Lilbow beating Life

I despise you

You despise me for chosing to win bets?


So you think Inno gets a walkover to semi ?

I think Zest gets to go in the finals to meet the mighty sOs


lOl

Why put a plate with fork and knife? Are you hungry?

Could also be trying to warn you about a zombie apocalypse.

Zombie INnoVation will try to disturb the glorious Zest vs sOs finals we're going to have? Damn, that's a scary thought.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-28 14:34:29
October 28 2015 14:34 GMT
#1310
On October 28 2015 23:04 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2015 22:55 Elentos wrote:
On October 28 2015 22:39 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 22:22 Philozovic wrote:
On October 28 2015 20:31 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 20:21 Philozovic wrote:
On October 28 2015 19:37 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 19:35 Ej_ wrote:
On October 28 2015 18:36 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 28 2015 10:59 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
[quote]
Betting on INnoVation sounds about as low payout as accepting one of Otherworld's bets. So they're definitely not letting you bet against him, not at those odds at least.

Hey, I also did bet on Lilbow beating Life

I despise you

You despise me for chosing to win bets?


So you think Inno gets a walkover to semi ?

I think Zest gets to go in the finals to meet the mighty sOs


lOl

Why put a plate with fork and knife? Are you hungry?

Could also be trying to warn you about a zombie apocalypse.

Zombie INnoVation will try to disturb the glorious Zest vs sOs finals we're going to have? Damn, that's a scary thought.


Zombinovation is going to murder all of us

Bend your knew and pray before the dawn of humanity
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 28 2015 14:42 GMT
#1311
LR thread HYPE! I gotta make some Photoshop this weekend
Maru, Life, Byul, or sOs for champion! Or Polt but that's pretty unlikely lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
FatCat_13
Profile Joined July 2013
Russian Federation117 Posts
October 28 2015 15:52 GMT
#1312
66 pages so far? daed games so daed.

where's that bracket generator which lets you choose the result up to the winner of the whole thing and post it right here?
Are you human? being...
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 28 2015 16:06 GMT
#1313
On October 29 2015 00:52 FatCat_13 wrote:
66 pages so far? daed games so daed.

where's that bracket generator which lets you choose the result up to the winner of the whole thing and post it right here?


For the bracket contest, see this page
AdministratorBreak the chains
Ingvar
Profile Joined April 2015
Russian Federation421 Posts
October 28 2015 16:26 GMT
#1314
Ok guys, I'll try it again.

Is there any Korean supremacist who is brave enough to risk his sig?

I want to bet that at least 1 of Hydra, Polt and Lilbow will reach Ro8.

Come on, Polt is washed up, Hydra sucked at weekend tourneys and Lilbow is both foreigner and plays against Life.
MMA | Life | Classic | Happy | Team Empire | Team Spirit
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 28 2015 16:32 GMT
#1315
On October 29 2015 01:26 Ingvar wrote:
Ok guys, I'll try it again.

Is there any Korean supremacist who is brave enough to risk his sig?

I want to bet that at least 1 of Hydra, Polt and Lilbow will reach Ro8.

Come on, Polt is washed up, Hydra sucked at weekend tourneys and Lilbow is both foreigner and plays against Life.



This is a tough call. While I have only recently discovered this wonderful business of sigbetting and thus am keen try more and I pretty much think that you are going to lose, I also like Polt a lot, so I am not sure how it would feel betting against him. Also, I can in principle only offer you 2/3 of my sig, whatever that means.

Maybe if you put a good line, such as 1:3 (two week if you win, six weeks if I win), we can talk.

"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
October 28 2015 16:37 GMT
#1316
Best KT flairbet?
don't wall off against random
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
October 28 2015 16:37 GMT
#1317
On October 29 2015 01:32 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2015 01:26 Ingvar wrote:
Ok guys, I'll try it again.

Is there any Korean supremacist who is brave enough to risk his sig?

I want to bet that at least 1 of Hydra, Polt and Lilbow will reach Ro8.

Come on, Polt is washed up, Hydra sucked at weekend tourneys and Lilbow is both foreigner and plays against Life.



This is a tough call. While I have only recently discovered this wonderful business of sigbetting and thus am keen try more and I pretty much think that you are going to lose, I also like Polt a lot, so I am not sure how it would feel betting against him. Also, I can in principle only offer you 2/3 of my sig, whatever that means.

Maybe if you put a good line, such as 1:3 (two week if you win, six weeks if I win), we can talk.


Please stay with your current sig I like it far too much
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
Ingvar
Profile Joined April 2015
Russian Federation421 Posts
October 28 2015 16:51 GMT
#1318
On October 29 2015 01:32 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2015 01:26 Ingvar wrote:
Ok guys, I'll try it again.

Is there any Korean supremacist who is brave enough to risk his sig?
II'm
I want to bet that at least 1 of Hydra, Polt and Lilbow will reach Ro8.

Come on, Polt is washed up, Hydra sucked at weekend tourneys and Lilbow is both foreigner and plays against Life.



This is a tough call. While I have only recently discovered this wonderful business of sigbetting and thus am keen try more and I pretty much think that you are going to lose, I also like Polt a lot, so I am not sure how it would feel betting against him. Also, I can in principle only offer you 2/3 of my sig, whatever that means.

Maybe if you put a good line, such as 1:3 (two week if you win, six weeks if I win), we can talk.



I was hoping to compose a very silly sentence which would exaggerate importance and competition of WCS but I can cope with 170 characters - in case I could use spare part of my sig if I lose.

I was hoping for a longer period of time, but I can give you 1:3 line - your sig will stay until beginning of WCS season 1 (or its equivalent), my sig will stay until beginning of GSL season 3 (or its equivalent).
MMA | Life | Classic | Happy | Team Empire | Team Spirit
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 28 2015 16:54 GMT
#1319
Wow the thread is back ! Awesome !
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 28 2015 16:55 GMT
#1320
Wait. Why is Ingvar losing more while he has more chances to lose?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 126
Nina 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1346
GuemChi 998
Artosis 621
910 35
MaD[AoV]20
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever45
League of Legends
JimRising 705
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Other Games
summit1g8460
Day[9].tv606
shahzam491
C9.Mang0333
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick601
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur679
• Day9tv606
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 55m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.