On October 26 2015 00:07 ejozl wrote:
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/bXs5dNI.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/bXs5dNI.jpg)
this one just makes me pity you
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00) | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On October 26 2015 00:07 ejozl wrote: ![]() this one just makes me pity you | ||
|
showstealer1829
Australia3123 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On October 26 2015 03:56 showstealer1829 wrote: Wow they moved the thread and all #PassionDeaderThanLilbowsChances LOL! | ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
On October 26 2015 03:56 showstealer1829 wrote: Wow they moved the thread and all #PassionDeaderThanLilbowsChances probably cuz may people have no idea it switched and can't find it, so they didn't bother. took me 2 days to find the new thread | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On October 26 2015 04:22 MiniFotToss wrote: Show nested quote + On October 26 2015 03:56 showstealer1829 wrote: Wow they moved the thread and all #PassionDeaderThanLilbowsChances probably cuz may people have no idea it switched and can't find it, so they didn't bother. took me 2 days to find the new thread actually its because no one sees the point in posting in a ded thread | ||
|
opisska
Poland8852 Posts
Not that I could anyhow contribute to this "passion" thing, I don't really care for photoshoped heads and arcane stereotyping of the players, I come here mainly to talk about random nonsense anyway. | ||
|
opisska
Poland8852 Posts
Also funny how sOs is #14 with just one Ro4 from GSL and two random tourneys, yet he is so scary right now. I mean yes, the top16 selection is pretty good this year, but the order is really bogus. | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On October 26 2015 07:27 OtherWorld wrote: So... I go away for three days and this thread is not the LR anymore? It's also ded. | ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
On October 26 2015 09:35 Phredxor wrote: Show nested quote + On October 26 2015 07:27 OtherWorld wrote: So... I go away for three days and this thread is not the LR anymore? It's also ded. LOL yeah right | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 26 2015 11:17 [PkF] Wire wrote: lol I misclicked Polt instead of Rain in my liquibets. I now have to hope TheTemplar was right. Liquibets are not equivalent to TL PASSION predictions. I liquibetted Rain. (If there is a bracket contest though, I'll be predicting polt) | ||
|
Cluster__
United States328 Posts
Maru Hydra sOs Rain Life INnoVation ByuL herO | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
![]() ![]() ![]() LET'S GO DRRRRREEEEAAAAAAMMMM!!! | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On October 26 2015 11:46 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 26 2015 11:17 [PkF] Wire wrote: lol I misclicked Polt instead of Rain in my liquibets. I now have to hope TheTemplar was right. Liquibets are not equivalent to TL PASSION predictions. I liquibetted Rain. (If there is a bracket contest though, I'll be predicting polt) Pssh grow a pair i went polt rogue | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 26 2015 11:52 Cricketer12 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 26 2015 11:46 The_Templar wrote: On October 26 2015 11:17 [PkF] Wire wrote: lol I misclicked Polt instead of Rain in my liquibets. I now have to hope TheTemplar was right. Liquibets are not equivalent to TL PASSION predictions. I liquibetted Rain. (If there is a bracket contest though, I'll be predicting polt) Pssh grow a pair i went polt rogue ![]() Is this Cricketer approved? ![]() | ||
|
Brutaxilos
United States2634 Posts
On October 26 2015 11:46 Cluster__ wrote: Round of 16 winners will be: Maru Hydra sOs Rain Life INnoVation ByuL herO With Rogue's history of Ro8s, I'm leaning towards Rogue winning vs Maru. | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On October 26 2015 12:23 Brutaxilos wrote: Show nested quote + On October 26 2015 11:46 Cluster__ wrote: Round of 16 winners will be: Maru Hydra sOs Rain Life INnoVation ByuL herO With Rogue's history of Ro8s, I'm leaning towards Rogue winning vs Maru. Yes. And the corollary to that is that Dream (or Hydra I suppose) is done for in the ro4. | ||
|
Kitai
United States886 Posts
| ||
|
Solar424
United States4001 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + Finals ends in a draw where the winner is somehow soO | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|