• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:05
CEST 16:05
KST 23:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11639 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 350

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 348 349 350 351 352 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
November 02 2015 01:03 GMT
#6981
On November 02 2015 09:48 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 09:48 Larkin wrote:
time for parting to get dismembered

I can't wait

He just needs someone to tell him that sOs has read the Book of Protoss BS and rarely plays a "normal" macro game, and he will be fine.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 02 2015 01:03 GMT
#6982
On November 02 2015 10:02 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:01 [PkF] Wire wrote:
wow the viewer count has dropped a lot. I guess a lot of EU people are coming to their senses... and I'm close to do the same... But I have a feeling this PvP will rock...

I checked the stats, the viewership is around the same as last year.

2014 : http://www.fuzic.nl/events/3977-wcs-global-finals-day-1/
2015 : http://www.fuzic.nl/events/6304-wcs/

it's good. The LotV hype probably helps a bit.
RHoudini
Profile Joined October 2009
Belgium3628 Posts
November 02 2015 01:03 GMT
#6983
On November 02 2015 10:01 [PkF] Wire wrote:
wow the viewer count has dropped a lot. I guess a lot of EU people are coming to their senses... and I'm close to do the same... But I have a feeling this PvP will rock...

It's 2 AM, what do you expect?
Lee Jae Dong fighting!
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 02 2015 01:04 GMT
#6984
On November 02 2015 10:03 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:01 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:58 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:58 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:57 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:56 Paljas wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:53 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:53 Paljas wrote:
Parting can win this, i think this will be the closest ro16 match apart from maru/rogue (and polt/rain now).

I actually think Maru will steamroll over Rogue.

ehh, Rogue has very good vBio and Maru's Mech isnt that great.
Rogue is the best Darkhorse pick this tourney imo

I don't think the lower bracket guy has any chance vs the upper bracket guy.

You... you don't think $O$ has any chance at harvesting another fistful of dollar?

no. INno will steamroll him.

Once a choker.
Always a choker.

You're going to get really nice and varied sigs, you should be glad

Do you really believe I bet on things I don't the outcome of
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 02 2015 01:04 GMT
#6985
On November 02 2015 10:03 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 09:48 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:48 Larkin wrote:
time for parting to get dismembered

I can't wait

He just needs someone to tell him that sOs has read the Book of Protoss BS and rarely plays a "normal" macro game, and he will be fine.

hmmmmm sOs PvP is not predictable at all. He can go totally standard blink robo play or even fast expand. I think we'll get a lot of blink battles though.
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-02 01:05:57
November 02 2015 01:04 GMT
#6986
On November 02 2015 10:02 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:01 usopsama wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:54 Charoisaur wrote:
I have predicted all winners correctly until now. Only PartinG, Dream and Maru to go.

It is impossible not to predict herO, Classic, Innovation, Life, and Rain to advance.

I thought ByuL and Polt would advance (to be fair, I didn't think Polt would advance, but since I misclicked my LB, I though I had to be coherent).

When it comes to preparation for a BO5, SKT players are fucking scary. I had no doubt that Classic would advance, but I predicted a 3-1.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 02 2015 01:05 GMT
#6987
sOs 3-1 HYYYYYPPPPPPEEEEE
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 02 2015 01:05 GMT
#6988
On November 02 2015 10:03 RHoudini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:01 [PkF] Wire wrote:
wow the viewer count has dropped a lot. I guess a lot of EU people are coming to their senses... and I'm close to do the same... But I have a feeling this PvP will rock...

It's 2 AM, what do you expect?

PASHUN
OVERFLOWING
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 02 2015 01:05 GMT
#6989
On November 02 2015 10:04 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:03 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:01 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:58 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:58 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:57 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:56 Paljas wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:53 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:53 Paljas wrote:
Parting can win this, i think this will be the closest ro16 match apart from maru/rogue (and polt/rain now).

I actually think Maru will steamroll over Rogue.

ehh, Rogue has very good vBio and Maru's Mech isnt that great.
Rogue is the best Darkhorse pick this tourney imo

I don't think the lower bracket guy has any chance vs the upper bracket guy.

You... you don't think $O$ has any chance at harvesting another fistful of dollar?

no. INno will steamroll him.

Once a choker.
Always a choker.

You're going to get really nice and varied sigs, you should be glad

Do you really believe I bet on things I don't the outcome of

It's rigged!?
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 02 2015 01:05 GMT
#6990
On November 02 2015 10:02 stuchiu wrote:
All he did was beat ByuL who is known for losing finals. What makes you think he isnt a choker?

He's won 2 more GSLs than any other Terran in HotS and nobody accuses them of choking.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 02 2015 01:05 GMT
#6991
On November 02 2015 10:05 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:04 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:03 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:01 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:58 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:58 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:57 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:56 Paljas wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:53 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:53 Paljas wrote:
Parting can win this, i think this will be the closest ro16 match apart from maru/rogue (and polt/rain now).

I actually think Maru will steamroll over Rogue.

ehh, Rogue has very good vBio and Maru's Mech isnt that great.
Rogue is the best Darkhorse pick this tourney imo

I don't think the lower bracket guy has any chance vs the upper bracket guy.

You... you don't think $O$ has any chance at harvesting another fistful of dollar?

no. INno will steamroll him.

Once a choker.
Always a choker.

You're going to get really nice and varied sigs, you should be glad

Do you really believe I bet on things I don't the outcome of

It's rigged!?

he agreed with the other betters the sig they would give him would be "roach"
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-02 01:06:38
November 02 2015 01:06 GMT
#6992
On November 02 2015 10:03 RHoudini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:01 [PkF] Wire wrote:
wow the viewer count has dropped a lot. I guess a lot of EU people are coming to their senses... and I'm close to do the same... But I have a feeling this PvP will rock...

It's 2 AM, what do you expect?

no its defnately because of the PvP. I don't have work tomorrow and would watch the TvZs, but PvP... I prefer watching porn, or playing myself. Or playing with myself. Or you know... sleep
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 02 2015 01:06 GMT
#6993
On November 02 2015 10:05 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:02 stuchiu wrote:
All he did was beat ByuL who is known for losing finals. What makes you think he isnt a choker?

He's won 2 more GSLs than any other Terran in HotS and nobody accuses them of choking.


no one else got reverse swept in GSL Finals
Moderator
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 02 2015 01:06 GMT
#6994
On November 02 2015 10:03 pure.Wasted wrote:
Those horns and electric guitars sound like they came straight out of Neon Genesis Evangelion. I love it. So evil and Zergy.

Yeah the HotS soundtrack is really great
Neosteel Enthusiast
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 02 2015 01:06 GMT
#6995
On November 02 2015 10:05 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:04 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:03 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 10:01 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:58 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:58 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:57 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:56 Paljas wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:53 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 09:53 Paljas wrote:
Parting can win this, i think this will be the closest ro16 match apart from maru/rogue (and polt/rain now).

I actually think Maru will steamroll over Rogue.

ehh, Rogue has very good vBio and Maru's Mech isnt that great.
Rogue is the best Darkhorse pick this tourney imo

I don't think the lower bracket guy has any chance vs the upper bracket guy.

You... you don't think $O$ has any chance at harvesting another fistful of dollar?

no. INno will steamroll him.

Once a choker.
Always a choker.

You're going to get really nice and varied sigs, you should be glad

Do you really believe I bet on things I don't the outcome of

It's rigged!?

No, it is real. The Armstrong kind of real.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 02 2015 01:06 GMT
#6996
how many proxy gates will we get ?
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 02 2015 01:07 GMT
#6997
On November 02 2015 10:06 [PkF] Wire wrote:
how many proxy gates will we get ?

10, they both proxy every game
Moderator
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
November 02 2015 01:07 GMT
#6998
On November 02 2015 10:05 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:02 stuchiu wrote:
All he did was beat ByuL who is known for losing finals. What makes you think he isnt a choker?

He's won 2 more GSLs than any other Terran in HotS and nobody accuses them of choking.

People accuse Dream of choking all the time.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 02 2015 01:07 GMT
#6999
On November 02 2015 10:06 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:03 pure.Wasted wrote:
Those horns and electric guitars sound like they came straight out of Neon Genesis Evangelion. I love it. So evil and Zergy.

Yeah the HotS soundtrack is really great

I am now picturing a Queen rocking an electric guitar while Hydralisks are playing horns and an ultralisk is doing the drums
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 02 2015 01:07 GMT
#7000
On November 02 2015 10:07 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 10:06 [PkF] Wire wrote:
how many proxy gates will we get ?

10, they both proxy every game

ha ha ha would be glorious
Prev 1 348 349 350 351 352 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 278
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 278
mouzHeroMarine 260
ProTech144
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41390
Bisu 2791
Hyuk 1689
Shuttle 1619
Mini 695
EffOrt 631
Larva 445
Soma 320
firebathero 234
ZerO 210
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 98
Zeus 73
Pusan 67
Sexy 53
Killer 50
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 36
Mong 35
sorry 32
Hm[arnc] 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Rock 12
Noble 12
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6855
qojqva1496
Dendi976
Counter-Strike
fl0m1052
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1287
crisheroes1020
Liquid`Hasu455
Lowko428
Other Games
gofns43565
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1350
DeMusliM272
Livibee175
Hui .146
Liquid`VortiX145
ArmadaUGS87
Mew2King83
elazer27
ZerO(Twitch)20
CosmosSc2 18
KnowMe4
Beastyqt1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6731
League of Legends
• Jankos1901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 55m
INu's Battles
21h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.