• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:37
CEST 06:37
KST 13:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9740 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 104

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
MorDka
Profile Joined October 2012
Poland543 Posts
November 01 2015 17:46 GMT
#2061
On November 02 2015 02:45 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:45 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I hope to see preparations shine. I want to see opponent tailored delightful builds like the 2 base biomech attack Polt pulled off vs Classic last year. And, of course, high quality play.

I want to see Lilbow get 6pooled

ha ha ha you meanie

if he gets 6pooled he will win
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 01 2015 17:46 GMT
#2062
On November 02 2015 02:45 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:45 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I hope to see preparations shine. I want to see opponent tailored delightful builds like the 2 base biomech attack Polt pulled off vs Classic last year. And, of course, high quality play.

I want to see Lilbow get 6pooled

But that means Life loses

Life has never lost when 6pooling
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 01 2015 17:46 GMT
#2063
On November 02 2015 02:45 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I hope to see preparations shine. I want to see opponent tailored delightful builds like the 2 base biomech attack Polt pulled off vs Classic last year. And, of course, high quality play.

I want to see Lilbow get 6pooled

He's going to get early pooled at least once I'm pretty sure.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 01 2015 17:46 GMT
#2064
On November 02 2015 02:41 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:39 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:34 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:33 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:27 Elentos wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:26 lolfail9001 wrote:
[quote]
I like how you have 10 desired finals out of 8 possible.

There's more than 8 possible finals.

64 if I'm not mistaken (8^2, 8 possible players out of each bracket)

he meant with sOs in the finals

yeah, I like how he even changes the bracket so that sOs vs Rain/Polt/Dream/Maru becomes possible ("very unprobable", I like that euphemism)

he likes to think he is the biggest/first sOs fan around

I am not first, I am not biggest ... just a fan :-)

then you have my respect :D

I am even upset at him ... my idol ... as I truly believe, he chose PartinG :-(
But anyway, I cheer for him ...

what do you mean he chose parting?

I think, he chose against whom he wants to play at BlizzCon. And that can fire back ... I just hope, it does not ...
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
November 01 2015 17:46 GMT
#2065
On November 02 2015 02:40 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:39 PepsiMaxxxx wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:38 Makro wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
ZEST


at least zest wins in the handsome battle against anyone



I fixed that for you.


Maybe in SC2, but not Reach or NaDa...


Look into the oblivion of beauty!
[image loading]
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2015 17:46 GMT
#2066
I'll be cheering for whoever wins the Zest vs INno clash.
SinO[Ob]
Profile Joined October 2010
France898 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-01 17:46:49
November 01 2015 17:46 GMT
#2067
On November 02 2015 02:43 MiniFotToss wrote:
LOL SUCH NICE MUSIC HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! HYPUUUUU
+ Show Spoiler +
Pretty sure it states rip HOTS


Can't hear other things than WUBWUB? :> LOVE THIS MUSIC <3
Stephano and Clem enjoyer
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 01 2015 17:46 GMT
#2068
On November 02 2015 02:44 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:43 Yorkie wrote:
Oh baby. Time for 8 consecutive bo5s ladies and gents hope you guys are well supplied with food and tissues


Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:43 Yorkie wrote:
and tissues

I'm afraid to ask what for

For your tears when one of your favorites inevitably underperforms and gets eliminated without having gotten to even play in front of an audience at the biggest event of the year
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2015 17:46 GMT
#2069
On November 02 2015 02:46 MorDka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:45 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:45 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I hope to see preparations shine. I want to see opponent tailored delightful builds like the 2 base biomech attack Polt pulled off vs Classic last year. And, of course, high quality play.

I want to see Lilbow get 6pooled

ha ha ha you meanie

if he gets 6pooled he will win

depends, if it happens on IF and he scouts last for instance he could lose.
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
November 01 2015 17:46 GMT
#2070

Blizzzard's hype trailer.
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-01 17:47:12
November 01 2015 17:47 GMT
#2071
On November 02 2015 02:46 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:45 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I hope to see preparations shine. I want to see opponent tailored delightful builds like the 2 base biomech attack Polt pulled off vs Classic last year. And, of course, high quality play.

I want to see Lilbow get 6pooled

He's going to get early pooled at least once I'm pretty sure.

Soulkey eliminating foreign hope with repeated 9pools is my 2nd fondest Blizzcon memory.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 01 2015 17:47 GMT
#2072
On November 02 2015 02:46 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:44 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:43 Yorkie wrote:
Oh baby. Time for 8 consecutive bo5s ladies and gents hope you guys are well supplied with food and tissues


On November 02 2015 02:43 Yorkie wrote:
and tissues

I'm afraid to ask what for

For your tears when one of your favorites inevitably underperforms and gets eliminated without having gotten to even play in front of an audience at the biggest event of the year

Also for when your eyes start bleeding.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
MorDka
Profile Joined October 2012
Poland543 Posts
November 01 2015 17:47 GMT
#2073
10 Minutes Hype!
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
November 01 2015 17:47 GMT
#2074
On November 02 2015 02:45 MiniFotToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:45 Killmouse wrote:
15 MIN HYPE GO MARU GO SOS

GO RAIN ZEST CLASSIC DREAM


GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FANTASY

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BYUL
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
November 01 2015 17:47 GMT
#2075
On November 02 2015 02:45 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:45 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I hope to see preparations shine. I want to see opponent tailored delightful builds like the 2 base biomech attack Polt pulled off vs Classic last year. And, of course, high quality play.

I want to see Lilbow get 6pooled

But that means Life loses

6pool against protoss is still a thing
TL+ Member
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-01 17:48:14
November 01 2015 17:47 GMT
#2076
OMG THIS'LL BE THE LONGEST 11 MINUTES OF MY LIFUUUUUUUUUU
cheekymonkey
Profile Joined January 2014
France1387 Posts
November 01 2015 17:47 GMT
#2077
Thus music is very classy. GJ blizzard
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 01 2015 17:47 GMT
#2078
Gogogo Fantasy, ByuL, Maru, Rogue, sOs, LILBOOOOOOOOW!!!! :-)))
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-01 17:48:38
November 01 2015 17:48 GMT
#2079
MY BODY IS READY!!!!!
+ Show Spoiler +
but I need to eat breakfast... right?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 01 2015 17:48 GMT
#2080
On November 02 2015 02:47 brickrd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:45 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:45 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I hope to see preparations shine. I want to see opponent tailored delightful builds like the 2 base biomech attack Polt pulled off vs Classic last year. And, of course, high quality play.

I want to see Lilbow get 6pooled

But that means Life loses

6pool against protoss is still a thing

Life did it in Kung Fu Cup a bunch of times. Worked flawlessly.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft385
RuFF_SC2 194
Nina 111
-ZergGirl 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2112
sorry 37
910 20
Bale 18
yabsab 15
Icarus 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
taco 293
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox726
Other Games
summit1g8117
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv454
WinterStarcraft336
C9.Mang0272
Livibee151
Sick145
Maynarde124
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick833
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream186
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota296
League of Legends
• Stunt319
Other Games
• Day9tv454
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 23m
Stellar Fest
8h 23m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.