• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:40
CEST 08:40
KST 15:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8501 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 105

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
MorDka
Profile Joined October 2012
Poland543 Posts
November 01 2015 17:48 GMT
#2081
8 Minutes HYPE!
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
November 01 2015 17:48 GMT
#2082
On November 02 2015 02:47 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:46 Elentos wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:45 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I hope to see preparations shine. I want to see opponent tailored delightful builds like the 2 base biomech attack Polt pulled off vs Classic last year. And, of course, high quality play.

I want to see Lilbow get 6pooled

He's going to get early pooled at least once I'm pretty sure.

Soulkey eliminating foreign hope with repeated 9pools is my 2nd fondest Blizzcon memory.

9pool is the gutless early pool

8 or earlier or you a wimp
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2015 17:48 GMT
#2083
On November 02 2015 02:46 KtJ wrote:

Blizzzard's hype trailer.

BLIZZCON, HAPPEN NOW
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 01 2015 17:48 GMT
#2084
On November 02 2015 02:46 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:41 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:39 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:34 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:33 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:27 Elentos wrote:
[quote]
There's more than 8 possible finals.

64 if I'm not mistaken (8^2, 8 possible players out of each bracket)

he meant with sOs in the finals

yeah, I like how he even changes the bracket so that sOs vs Rain/Polt/Dream/Maru becomes possible ("very unprobable", I like that euphemism)

he likes to think he is the biggest/first sOs fan around

I am not first, I am not biggest ... just a fan :-)

then you have my respect :D

I am even upset at him ... my idol ... as I truly believe, he chose PartinG :-(
But anyway, I cheer for him ...

what do you mean he chose parting?

I think, he chose against whom he wants to play at BlizzCon. And that can fire back ... I just hope, it does not ...

....its based on WCS Point ranks, sOs is 14 Parting is 3 herO is 1 fantasy is 16 etc
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
November 01 2015 17:48 GMT
#2085
byul is the only piece i didn't read

is it a sign ? i don't know
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
November 01 2015 17:49 GMT
#2086
On November 02 2015 02:48 brickrd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:47 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:46 Elentos wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:45 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I hope to see preparations shine. I want to see opponent tailored delightful builds like the 2 base biomech attack Polt pulled off vs Classic last year. And, of course, high quality play.

I want to see Lilbow get 6pooled

He's going to get early pooled at least once I'm pretty sure.

Soulkey eliminating foreign hope with repeated 9pools is my 2nd fondest Blizzcon memory.

9pool is the gutless early pool

8 or earlier or you a wimp

The Bomber boy
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 01 2015 17:49 GMT
#2087
11 minutes hyyyyyype!!!!
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
November 01 2015 17:49 GMT
#2088
This time I try to watch EVERY game, last year I missed Hyun-Inno because I fell asleep. Such a shame...
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
cheekymonkey
Profile Joined January 2014
France1387 Posts
November 01 2015 17:49 GMT
#2089
RIP unique capitalization of player names
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2015 17:49 GMT
#2090
On November 02 2015 02:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:46 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:41 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:39 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:34 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:33 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]
64 if I'm not mistaken (8^2, 8 possible players out of each bracket)

he meant with sOs in the finals

yeah, I like how he even changes the bracket so that sOs vs Rain/Polt/Dream/Maru becomes possible ("very unprobable", I like that euphemism)

he likes to think he is the biggest/first sOs fan around

I am not first, I am not biggest ... just a fan :-)

then you have my respect :D

I am even upset at him ... my idol ... as I truly believe, he chose PartinG :-(
But anyway, I cheer for him ...

what do you mean he chose parting?

I think, he chose against whom he wants to play at BlizzCon. And that can fire back ... I just hope, it does not ...

....its based on WCS Point ranks, sOs is 14 Parting is 3 herO is 1 fantasy is 16 etc

would actually be quite fun if the 1-8 seeds could choose their opponents
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 01 2015 17:49 GMT
#2091
On November 02 2015 02:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:46 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:41 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:39 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:34 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:33 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]
64 if I'm not mistaken (8^2, 8 possible players out of each bracket)

he meant with sOs in the finals

yeah, I like how he even changes the bracket so that sOs vs Rain/Polt/Dream/Maru becomes possible ("very unprobable", I like that euphemism)

he likes to think he is the biggest/first sOs fan around

I am not first, I am not biggest ... just a fan :-)

then you have my respect :D

I am even upset at him ... my idol ... as I truly believe, he chose PartinG :-(
But anyway, I cheer for him ...

what do you mean he chose parting?

I think, he chose against whom he wants to play at BlizzCon. And that can fire back ... I just hope, it does not ...

....its based on WCS Point ranks, sOs is 14 Parting is 3 herO is 1 fantasy is 16 etc

He believes sOs lost at Dreamhack on purpose so he wouldn't have more points
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
MiniFotToss
Profile Joined December 2013
China2430 Posts
November 01 2015 17:49 GMT
#2092
The music sounds like Lord of the Rings music, I LIKE IT!!!!!!
`dunedain
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
657 Posts
November 01 2015 17:49 GMT
#2093
holy shit, youtube stream also!

No need to deal with shitty Twitch servers!
"In order to be created, a work of art must first make use of the dark forces of the soul." ~Albert Camus
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
November 01 2015 17:49 GMT
#2094
On November 02 2015 02:49 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:46 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:41 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:39 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:34 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:33 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
he meant with sOs in the finals

yeah, I like how he even changes the bracket so that sOs vs Rain/Polt/Dream/Maru becomes possible ("very unprobable", I like that euphemism)

he likes to think he is the biggest/first sOs fan around

I am not first, I am not biggest ... just a fan :-)

then you have my respect :D

I am even upset at him ... my idol ... as I truly believe, he chose PartinG :-(
But anyway, I cheer for him ...

what do you mean he chose parting?

I think, he chose against whom he wants to play at BlizzCon. And that can fire back ... I just hope, it does not ...

....its based on WCS Point ranks, sOs is 14 Parting is 3 herO is 1 fantasy is 16 etc

would actually be quite fun if the 1-8 seeds could choose their opponents

not for lilbow
The Bomber boy
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 01 2015 17:49 GMT
#2095
On November 02 2015 02:49 cheekymonkey wrote:
RIP unique capitalization of player names

They don't care
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 01 2015 17:49 GMT
#2096
On November 02 2015 02:48 brickrd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:47 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:46 Elentos wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:45 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I hope to see preparations shine. I want to see opponent tailored delightful builds like the 2 base biomech attack Polt pulled off vs Classic last year. And, of course, high quality play.

I want to see Lilbow get 6pooled

He's going to get early pooled at least once I'm pretty sure.

Soulkey eliminating foreign hope with repeated 9pools is my 2nd fondest Blizzcon memory.

9pool is the gutless early pool

8 or earlier or you a wimp

I sometimes 6pool when playing unranked and switch the tabs to SC2 too late.

Once I beat a 11forge cannon rush with it and got flamed for being a noob, 10/10
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2015 17:49 GMT
#2097
On November 02 2015 02:49 `dunedain wrote:
holy shit, youtube stream also!

No need to deal with shitty Twitch servers!

ooooh that's nice
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
November 01 2015 17:50 GMT
#2098
10 min is soooo long!
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 01 2015 17:50 GMT
#2099
On November 02 2015 02:49 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:46 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:41 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:39 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:34 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:33 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
he meant with sOs in the finals

yeah, I like how he even changes the bracket so that sOs vs Rain/Polt/Dream/Maru becomes possible ("very unprobable", I like that euphemism)

he likes to think he is the biggest/first sOs fan around

I am not first, I am not biggest ... just a fan :-)

then you have my respect :D

I am even upset at him ... my idol ... as I truly believe, he chose PartinG :-(
But anyway, I cheer for him ...

what do you mean he chose parting?

I think, he chose against whom he wants to play at BlizzCon. And that can fire back ... I just hope, it does not ...

....its based on WCS Point ranks, sOs is 14 Parting is 3 herO is 1 fantasy is 16 etc

He believes sOs lost at Dreamhack on purpose so he wouldn't have more points

oooooohhhh, thanks for clearing that up, meh idc sOs will win no matter who he plays
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 01 2015 17:50 GMT
#2100
On November 02 2015 02:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:46 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:41 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:39 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:34 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:33 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]
64 if I'm not mistaken (8^2, 8 possible players out of each bracket)

he meant with sOs in the finals

yeah, I like how he even changes the bracket so that sOs vs Rain/Polt/Dream/Maru becomes possible ("very unprobable", I like that euphemism)

he likes to think he is the biggest/first sOs fan around

I am not first, I am not biggest ... just a fan :-)

then you have my respect :D

I am even upset at him ... my idol ... as I truly believe, he chose PartinG :-(
But anyway, I cheer for him ...

what do you mean he chose parting?

I think, he chose against whom he wants to play at BlizzCon. And that can fire back ... I just hope, it does not ...

....its based on WCS Point ranks, sOs is 14 Parting is 3 herO is 1 fantasy is 16 etc

Well ... yes ... that is the thing ... when you choose, you want to be no. 14 and not no. 12.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 160
-ZergGirl 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1473
Hyuk 223
910 84
Bale 29
NotJumperer 21
ZergMaN 21
yabsab 14
Icarus 10
League of Legends
JimRising 594
Reynor66
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King269
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor302
Other Games
summit1g6954
WinterStarcraft400
PiGStarcraft246
Sick223
Livibee163
ceh9126
Happy110
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick607
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream242
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Stunt507
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 20m
Stellar Fest
6h 20m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.