On November 02 2015 02:42 Aeromi wrote:
Nice spam guys, looking forward to close this thread! :>
Nice spam guys, looking forward to close this thread! :>
you monster
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00) | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On November 02 2015 02:42 Aeromi wrote: Nice spam guys, looking forward to close this thread! :> you monster | ||
|
cheekymonkey
France1387 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On November 02 2015 02:42 Ej_ wrote: will it be as HYPE as Deadmau5 at TI5? That was some mindblowing hype kill | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
On November 02 2015 02:42 Ej_ wrote: will it be as HYPE as Deadmau5 at TI5? LP won't run around like retards when people don't enjoy their 10 minute long house music drop prep. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
| ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + Pretty sure it states rip HOTS | ||
|
bartus88
Netherlands491 Posts
On November 02 2015 02:43 cheekymonkey wrote: So when is mvp & nestea playing? I think that is at Blizzcon, so friday or saturday | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
| ||
|
Wrath
3175 Posts
![]() | ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
On November 02 2015 02:43 cheekymonkey wrote: So when is mvp & nestea playing? After Quarterfinals. | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On November 02 2015 02:43 bartus88 wrote: I think that is at Blizzcon, so friday or saturday should be sat morning before semis start | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On November 02 2015 02:43 Yorkie wrote: Oh baby. Time for 8 consecutive bo5s ladies and gents hope you guys are well supplied with food and tissues On November 02 2015 02:43 Yorkie wrote: and tissues I'm afraid to ask what for | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On November 02 2015 02:43 [PkF] Wire wrote: I hope to see preparations shine. I want to see opponent tailored delightful builds like the 2 base biomech attack Polt pulled off vs Classic last year. And, of course, high quality play. I want to see Lilbow get 6pooled | ||
|
Killmouse
Austria5700 Posts
| ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On November 02 2015 02:45 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2015 02:43 [PkF] Wire wrote: I hope to see preparations shine. I want to see opponent tailored delightful builds like the 2 base biomech attack Polt pulled off vs Classic last year. And, of course, high quality play. I want to see Lilbow get 6pooled ha ha ha you meanie | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On November 02 2015 02:45 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2015 02:43 [PkF] Wire wrote: I hope to see preparations shine. I want to see opponent tailored delightful builds like the 2 base biomech attack Polt pulled off vs Classic last year. And, of course, high quality play. I want to see Lilbow get 6pooled But that means Life loses | ||
|
MiniFotToss
China2430 Posts
On November 02 2015 02:45 Killmouse wrote: 15 MIN HYPE GO MARU GO SOS GO RAIN ZEST CLASSIC DREAM | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|