• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:44
CEST 03:44
KST 10:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8863 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 102

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
November 01 2015 17:38 GMT
#2021
On November 02 2015 02:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
ZEST


at least zest wins in the handsome battle against innovation
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 01 2015 17:38 GMT
#2022
TBH, I'm really upset I'll miss Rogue vs Maru. Stupid Sunday nights.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
November 01 2015 17:39 GMT
#2023
i'm surprised overall by the lack of hero hype. i feel like he's the new rain - macro protoss who's so stupidly good that no one is impressed anymore unless he wins an entire tournament

not exactly sure what his recent form is, but in my eyes he's a constant threat to 3-0 or 4-0 anyone on any day
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2015 17:39 GMT
#2024
On November 02 2015 02:37 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
sOs vs Zest finals with sOs winning incoming if we are to believe the 100th page

Well that's my predictions so I approve

what's your bracket ?
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
November 01 2015 17:39 GMT
#2025
On November 02 2015 02:38 Makro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
ZEST


at least zest wins in the handsome battle against anyone



I fixed that for you.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 01 2015 17:39 GMT
#2026
On November 02 2015 02:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:34 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:33 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:27 Elentos wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:26 lolfail9001 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:23 Diabolique wrote:
OK, so my favorite finals:

1. ByuL vs. sOs
- well, this is my predicted one, so it is obvious, it would also mean, ByuL managed to beat all the Classics, herOs and INnoVations ... and I really wish him lots of success by becoming the "forever Dong"

2. INnoVation vs. sOs
- probably the most predicted final by everyone and the most probable one, but when everyone expects it, it will surely not happen

3. herO vs. sOs
- because we all want to know, is sOs does it again ... and again ... the 2 gate proxies :-)

4. FanTaSy vs. sOs
- because that would be so awesome after FanTaSy was already practically out of the tournament ... and he is such a nice guy ...

5. Lilbow vs. sOs
- because in this case Europe rulezzzzzzz!!!!! :-)

6. Life vs. sOs
- because I want to see Life dead!

And now very unprobable finals, but which I would love to see anyway :-)
- sOs vs. Dream, because I want to see a destroyed Dream
- sOs vs. Polt, because I want to see a destroyed Polt
- sOs vs. Hydra, because I want to see a destroyed Hydra
- sOs vs. Rain, because I want to see a destroyed Rain

Just no team kills please!


I like how you have 10 desired finals out of 8 possible.

There's more than 8 possible finals.

64 if I'm not mistaken (8^2, 8 possible players out of each bracket)

he meant with sOs in the finals

yeah, I like how he even changes the bracket so that sOs vs Rain/Polt/Dream/Maru becomes possible ("very unprobable", I like that euphemism)

he likes to think he is the biggest/first sOs fan around

I am not first, I am not biggest ... just a fan :-)

then you have my respect :D

I am even upset at him ... my idol ... as I truly believe, he chose PartinG :-(
But anyway, I cheer for him ...
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 01 2015 17:39 GMT
#2027
On November 02 2015 02:39 brickrd wrote:
i'm surprised overall by the lack of hero hype. i feel like he's the new rain - macro protoss who's so stupidly good that no one is impressed anymore unless he wins an entire tournament

not exactly sure what his recent form is, but in my eyes he's a constant threat to 3-0 or 4-0 anyone on any day

He won his first Korean league but got completely eclipsed in the weeks that followed.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 01 2015 17:40 GMT
#2028
On November 02 2015 02:39 brickrd wrote:
i'm surprised overall by the lack of hero hype. i feel like he's the new rain - macro protoss who's so stupidly good that no one is impressed anymore unless he wins an entire tournament

not exactly sure what his recent form is, but in my eyes he's a constant threat to 3-0 or 4-0 anyone on any day

Rain was pristine in his execution, playing safe builds and just making better decisions to get meaningful leads.

herO is more like "kek blinkstalker"
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
November 01 2015 17:40 GMT
#2029
On November 02 2015 02:39 PepsiMaxxxx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:38 Makro wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
ZEST


at least zest wins in the handsome battle against anyone



I fixed that for you.


Maybe in SC2, but not Reach or NaDa...
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2015 17:40 GMT
#2030
On November 02 2015 02:38 Makro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
ZEST


at least zest wins in the handsome battle against innovation

he wins the handsome battle vs any living being.
PinheadXXXXXX
Profile Joined February 2012
United States897 Posts
November 01 2015 17:40 GMT
#2031
On November 02 2015 02:38 Charoisaur wrote:
herO - fantasy gonna be a stomp but the other matches will be close probably except for lilbow-life and rain-polt

Fantasy heavily underrated
everyone thinks he's bada because we've had to watch his mech vs zerg. But remember Fanta 3-0 Rain?
Taeja the one true Byunjwa~
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 01 2015 17:40 GMT
#2032
On November 02 2015 02:38 Charoisaur wrote:
herO - fantasy gonna be a stomp but the other matches will be close probably except for lilbow-life and rain-polt

right. Fantasy wins. Fantasy GOOOOOOO!!!!
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 01 2015 17:40 GMT
#2033
On November 02 2015 02:39 PepsiMaxxxx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:38 Makro wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:34 [PkF] Wire wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
ZEST


at least zest wins in the handsome battle against anyone



I fixed that for you.

[image loading]
i dunno kev, thats a pretty winning smile
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2015 17:41 GMT
#2034
On November 02 2015 02:40 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:39 brickrd wrote:
i'm surprised overall by the lack of hero hype. i feel like he's the new rain - macro protoss who's so stupidly good that no one is impressed anymore unless he wins an entire tournament

not exactly sure what his recent form is, but in my eyes he's a constant threat to 3-0 or 4-0 anyone on any day

Rain was pristine in his execution, playing safe builds and just making better decisions to get meaningful leads.

herO is more like "kek blinkstalker"

yeah I could never like herO as much as I loved Rain in 2012-2013.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 01 2015 17:41 GMT
#2035
On November 02 2015 02:39 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:37 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:34 Diabolique wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:33 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:31 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:30 Cricketer12 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:28 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:27 Elentos wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:26 lolfail9001 wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:23 Diabolique wrote:
OK, so my favorite finals:

1. ByuL vs. sOs
- well, this is my predicted one, so it is obvious, it would also mean, ByuL managed to beat all the Classics, herOs and INnoVations ... and I really wish him lots of success by becoming the "forever Dong"

2. INnoVation vs. sOs
- probably the most predicted final by everyone and the most probable one, but when everyone expects it, it will surely not happen

3. herO vs. sOs
- because we all want to know, is sOs does it again ... and again ... the 2 gate proxies :-)

4. FanTaSy vs. sOs
- because that would be so awesome after FanTaSy was already practically out of the tournament ... and he is such a nice guy ...

5. Lilbow vs. sOs
- because in this case Europe rulezzzzzzz!!!!! :-)

6. Life vs. sOs
- because I want to see Life dead!

And now very unprobable finals, but which I would love to see anyway :-)
- sOs vs. Dream, because I want to see a destroyed Dream
- sOs vs. Polt, because I want to see a destroyed Polt
- sOs vs. Hydra, because I want to see a destroyed Hydra
- sOs vs. Rain, because I want to see a destroyed Rain

Just no team kills please!


I like how you have 10 desired finals out of 8 possible.

There's more than 8 possible finals.

64 if I'm not mistaken (8^2, 8 possible players out of each bracket)

he meant with sOs in the finals

yeah, I like how he even changes the bracket so that sOs vs Rain/Polt/Dream/Maru becomes possible ("very unprobable", I like that euphemism)

he likes to think he is the biggest/first sOs fan around

I am not first, I am not biggest ... just a fan :-)

then you have my respect :D

I am even upset at him ... my idol ... as I truly believe, he chose PartinG :-(
But anyway, I cheer for him ...

what do you mean he chose parting?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
November 01 2015 17:41 GMT
#2036
Linkin Park hype
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
November 01 2015 17:42 GMT
#2037
Nice spam guys, looking forward to close this thread! :>
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 01 2015 17:42 GMT
#2038
On November 02 2015 02:41 Ansibled wrote:
Linkin Park hype

will it be as HYPE as Deadmau5 at TI5?
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 01 2015 17:42 GMT
#2039
On November 02 2015 02:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 02:40 Ej_ wrote:
On November 02 2015 02:39 brickrd wrote:
i'm surprised overall by the lack of hero hype. i feel like he's the new rain - macro protoss who's so stupidly good that no one is impressed anymore unless he wins an entire tournament

not exactly sure what his recent form is, but in my eyes he's a constant threat to 3-0 or 4-0 anyone on any day

Rain was pristine in his execution, playing safe builds and just making better decisions to get meaningful leads.

herO is more like "kek blinkstalker"

yeah I could never like herO as much as I loved Rain in 2012-2013.

agreed, I was truly shocked when he lost to Mvp in the semis... I had him beating life in the finals, to complete not only the first double royal road, but the rise of KeSPA, which occurred through Roro so I won't complain
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 01 2015 17:42 GMT
#2040
So what are the odds herO doesn't change it up at all, plays the same every game and gets rolled?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft463
CranKy Ducklings52
EnkiAlexander 25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft463
CosmosSc2 64
RuFF_SC2 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2276
Artosis 485
Dota 2
monkeys_forever650
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 454
taco 327
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox430
Other Games
summit1g8394
JimRising 651
Day[9].tv379
C9.Mang0323
Maynarde152
ViBE148
Livibee80
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1050
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv379
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 16m
Stellar Fest
11h 16m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.