• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:20
CEST 23:20
KST 06:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7612 users

[WCS] Playoffs Day 1 - Season 3 2015 - Page 131

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 135 Next
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
September 12 2015 19:28 GMT
#2601
On September 13 2015 04:27 sharkie wrote:
OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED LILBOW BEAT HYDRA?!?!??!?!?!

WTF HYPEEEE


1b all in counter to a roach/slow ling all in killing his natural nexus and 20 probes.
7g all in fake 3rd on Cactus just like last final.
8g warp prism into double robo for a 4 colo timing. this one was ridiculous.
Zest fanboy.
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
September 12 2015 19:28 GMT
#2602
On September 13 2015 04:27 sharkie wrote:
OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED LILBOW BEAT HYDRA?!?!??!?!?!

WTF HYPEEEE

he was down 0-2 at some point

you should watch game 3
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
September 12 2015 19:29 GMT
#2603
On September 13 2015 04:22 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 04:18 D-light wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:16 Yorkie wrote:
Iron Squid had the best crowds. IEM Cologne had the best games. Lots of tournaments had better storylines including like half the GSL seasons. This production value and crowd is cool but overall it's a meh tournament for me. Worth watching for sure, but not amazing by any stretch

But foreigners?

I'm one of those weird people who doesn't think games are better because a white person wins them. I get excited for upsets of course, but if the games are bad the games are bad simple as that

white? Pls stop that...
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
September 12 2015 19:29 GMT
#2604
On September 13 2015 04:24 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:20 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:19 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:13 MorDka wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:08 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Best tournament in the past three years?

seriously ?

Right its the best tournament ever !

First criterion of the quality of a tournament should be the quality of the games, and we're just not there.

Blizzcon was a thousand times more exciting, nearly every series was great.


THE PERFECT TOURNAMENT


production issues were really shitty while trying to watch it live from EU TT


I gave up on having a sleep schedule, my girlfriend went to work while I was still up watching Innovation vs Taeja (I think) and then I went to practice immediately after

what a great weekend it was


Tbh the only downside was the final. A lot of series would've made a better final TT

Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 04:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:21 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:21 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:20 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:19 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:13 MorDka wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:08 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Best tournament in the past three years?

seriously ?

Right its the best tournament ever !

First criterion of the quality of a tournament should be the quality of the games, and we're just not there.

Blizzcon was a thousand times more exciting, nearly every series was great.


THE PERFECT TOURNAMENT


production issues were really shitty while trying to watch it live from EU TT

I had no big issues, I remember watching every series with delight.


I went to sleep during TaeJa/Inno when there was a huge delay QQ

you slept during Blizzcon ? Can one be more passionless ?


had to work on sunday morning QQ

And tbh I value a good GSL/proleague playoff way more than blizzcon, I enjoy preparation way too much to be a fan of the gameplay displayed at blizzcon.

And inno lost.


The finals for Blizzcon sucked last year because the fucking bracket was so bottom heavy and that was because of the stupid STUPID way that Blizzcon points were handled last year.

Bomber and Hyun were the top 2 seeds and that was based almost entirely on their performances in weak ass foreign tournaments, meanwhile guys like Zest, Innovation, soO, Taeja and Life were all left destroying each other in the bottom half of the bracket.

Then to top it off, MMA went all beast mode on Classic and deprived us of what could've potentially been an epic ZvP series which instead was a one sided stomp since Life clearly outclassed MMA in ZvT.

For all of my complaining about the way that WCS Premier effectively booted out the Korean competition, we should at least get a better seeding for Blizzcon this year and thus a much better final.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 12 2015 19:29 GMT
#2605
On September 13 2015 04:28 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 04:26 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:26 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:24 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:20 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:19 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:13 MorDka wrote:
[quote]
Right its the best tournament ever !

First criterion of the quality of a tournament should be the quality of the games, and we're just not there.

Blizzcon was a thousand times more exciting, nearly every series was great.


THE PERFECT TOURNAMENT


production issues were really shitty while trying to watch it live from EU TT


I gave up on having a sleep schedule, my girlfriend went to work while I was still up watching Innovation vs Taeja (I think) and then I went to practice immediately after

what a great weekend it was


Tbh the only downside was the final. A lot of series would've made a better final TT

I can agree on this, though both MMA and Life storylines were just perfect. I wish the finals was a bit closer though I was really hopeful after the Foxtrot game.


I loved MMA's storyline of getting the sickest spawns vs protoss, denying us a much better Classic vs Life final D:


You are such an inveterate and unapologetic Protoss whiner it's actually become kind of part of your persona and thus inoffensive


I know, it's part of my charm by now. A lot of it isn't even serious anymore, I'm just staying in character sometimes. That was serious though, screw close by air Nimbus.

hell, screw Nimbus entirely
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
September 12 2015 19:29 GMT
#2606
On September 13 2015 04:28 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 04:26 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:26 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:24 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:20 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:19 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:13 MorDka wrote:
[quote]
Right its the best tournament ever !

First criterion of the quality of a tournament should be the quality of the games, and we're just not there.

Blizzcon was a thousand times more exciting, nearly every series was great.


THE PERFECT TOURNAMENT


production issues were really shitty while trying to watch it live from EU TT


I gave up on having a sleep schedule, my girlfriend went to work while I was still up watching Innovation vs Taeja (I think) and then I went to practice immediately after

what a great weekend it was


Tbh the only downside was the final. A lot of series would've made a better final TT

I can agree on this, though both MMA and Life storylines were just perfect. I wish the finals was a bit closer though I was really hopeful after the Foxtrot game.


I loved MMA's storyline of getting the sickest spawns vs protoss, denying us a much better Classic vs Life final D:


You are such an inveterate and unapologetic Protoss whiner it's actually become kind of part of your persona and thus inoffensive


I know, it's part of my charm by now. A lot of it isn't even serious anymore, I'm just staying in character sometimes. That was serious though, screw close by air Nimbus.


the only interesting point about Nimbus was Classic wp colo all in.
Zest fanboy.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
September 12 2015 19:29 GMT
#2607
On September 13 2015 04:26 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 04:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:24 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:20 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:19 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:13 MorDka wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:08 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Best tournament in the past three years?

seriously ?

Right its the best tournament ever !

First criterion of the quality of a tournament should be the quality of the games, and we're just not there.

Blizzcon was a thousand times more exciting, nearly every series was great.


THE PERFECT TOURNAMENT


production issues were really shitty while trying to watch it live from EU TT


I gave up on having a sleep schedule, my girlfriend went to work while I was still up watching Innovation vs Taeja (I think) and then I went to practice immediately after

what a great weekend it was


Tbh the only downside was the final. A lot of series would've made a better final TT

I can agree on this, though both MMA and Life storylines were just perfect. I wish the finals was a bit closer though I was really hopeful after the Foxtrot game.


I loved MMA's storyline of getting the sickest spawns vs protoss, denying us a much better Classic vs Life final D:

I loved the storyline of two of the best 4 players at the event being knocked out in the ro16 and the top half of the bracket being much easier.
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
September 12 2015 19:30 GMT
#2608
On September 13 2015 04:29 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 04:26 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:24 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:20 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:19 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:13 MorDka wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]
seriously ?

Right its the best tournament ever !

First criterion of the quality of a tournament should be the quality of the games, and we're just not there.

Blizzcon was a thousand times more exciting, nearly every series was great.


THE PERFECT TOURNAMENT


production issues were really shitty while trying to watch it live from EU TT


I gave up on having a sleep schedule, my girlfriend went to work while I was still up watching Innovation vs Taeja (I think) and then I went to practice immediately after

what a great weekend it was


Tbh the only downside was the final. A lot of series would've made a better final TT

I can agree on this, though both MMA and Life storylines were just perfect. I wish the finals was a bit closer though I was really hopeful after the Foxtrot game.


I loved MMA's storyline of getting the sickest spawns vs protoss, denying us a much better Classic vs Life final D:

I loved the storyline of two of the best 4 players at the event being knocked out in the ro16 and the top half of the bracket being much easier.


Blame Kespa like I do
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
showstealer1829
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Australia3123 Posts
September 12 2015 19:31 GMT
#2609
On September 13 2015 04:29 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 04:24 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:20 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:19 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:13 MorDka wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:08 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Best tournament in the past three years?

seriously ?

Right its the best tournament ever !

First criterion of the quality of a tournament should be the quality of the games, and we're just not there.

Blizzcon was a thousand times more exciting, nearly every series was great.


THE PERFECT TOURNAMENT


production issues were really shitty while trying to watch it live from EU TT


I gave up on having a sleep schedule, my girlfriend went to work while I was still up watching Innovation vs Taeja (I think) and then I went to practice immediately after

what a great weekend it was


Tbh the only downside was the final. A lot of series would've made a better final TT

On September 13 2015 04:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:21 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:21 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:20 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:19 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:13 MorDka wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]
seriously ?

Right its the best tournament ever !

First criterion of the quality of a tournament should be the quality of the games, and we're just not there.

Blizzcon was a thousand times more exciting, nearly every series was great.


THE PERFECT TOURNAMENT


production issues were really shitty while trying to watch it live from EU TT

I had no big issues, I remember watching every series with delight.


I went to sleep during TaeJa/Inno when there was a huge delay QQ

you slept during Blizzcon ? Can one be more passionless ?


had to work on sunday morning QQ

And tbh I value a good GSL/proleague playoff way more than blizzcon, I enjoy preparation way too much to be a fan of the gameplay displayed at blizzcon.

And inno lost.


The finals for Blizzcon sucked last year because the fucking bracket was so bottom heavy and that was because of the stupid STUPID way that Blizzcon points were handled last year.

Bomber and Hyun were the top 2 seeds and that was based almost entirely on their performances in weak ass foreign tournaments, meanwhile guys like Zest, Innovation, soO, Taeja and Life were all left destroying each other in the bottom half of the bracket.

Then to top it off, MMA went all beast mode on Classic and deprived us of what could've potentially been an epic ZvP series which instead was a one sided stomp since Life clearly outclassed MMA in ZvT.

For all of my complaining about the way that WCS Premier effectively booted out the Korean competition, we should at least get a better seeding for Blizzcon this year and thus a much better final.


Except for Lilbow being there
There is no understanding. There is only Choya. Choya is the way. Choya is Love. Choya is Life. Has is the Light in the Protoss Dark and Nightmare is his chosen Acolyte
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
September 12 2015 19:31 GMT
#2610
On September 13 2015 04:29 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 04:26 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:24 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:20 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:19 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:13 MorDka wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]
seriously ?

Right its the best tournament ever !

First criterion of the quality of a tournament should be the quality of the games, and we're just not there.

Blizzcon was a thousand times more exciting, nearly every series was great.


THE PERFECT TOURNAMENT


production issues were really shitty while trying to watch it live from EU TT


I gave up on having a sleep schedule, my girlfriend went to work while I was still up watching Innovation vs Taeja (I think) and then I went to practice immediately after

what a great weekend it was


Tbh the only downside was the final. A lot of series would've made a better final TT

I can agree on this, though both MMA and Life storylines were just perfect. I wish the finals was a bit closer though I was really hopeful after the Foxtrot game.


I loved MMA's storyline of getting the sickest spawns vs protoss, denying us a much better Classic vs Life final D:

I loved the storyline of two of the best 4 players at the event being knocked out in the ro16 and the top half of the bracket being much easier.


Gonna be good this year, the top korean have farmed a bit of the foreigner tournaments (herO/Parting), evening this shit. + more point in korea. + Polt vs a top kor is gonna be extremely fun and satisfaying.
Zest fanboy.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
September 12 2015 19:31 GMT
#2611
On September 13 2015 04:29 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 04:24 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:20 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:19 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:13 MorDka wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:08 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Best tournament in the past three years?

seriously ?

Right its the best tournament ever !

First criterion of the quality of a tournament should be the quality of the games, and we're just not there.

Blizzcon was a thousand times more exciting, nearly every series was great.


THE PERFECT TOURNAMENT


production issues were really shitty while trying to watch it live from EU TT


I gave up on having a sleep schedule, my girlfriend went to work while I was still up watching Innovation vs Taeja (I think) and then I went to practice immediately after

what a great weekend it was


Tbh the only downside was the final. A lot of series would've made a better final TT

On September 13 2015 04:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:21 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:21 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:20 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:19 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:13 MorDka wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]
seriously ?

Right its the best tournament ever !

First criterion of the quality of a tournament should be the quality of the games, and we're just not there.

Blizzcon was a thousand times more exciting, nearly every series was great.


THE PERFECT TOURNAMENT


production issues were really shitty while trying to watch it live from EU TT

I had no big issues, I remember watching every series with delight.


I went to sleep during TaeJa/Inno when there was a huge delay QQ

you slept during Blizzcon ? Can one be more passionless ?


had to work on sunday morning QQ

And tbh I value a good GSL/proleague playoff way more than blizzcon, I enjoy preparation way too much to be a fan of the gameplay displayed at blizzcon.

And inno lost.


The finals for Blizzcon sucked last year because the fucking bracket was so bottom heavy and that was because of the stupid STUPID way that Blizzcon points were handled last year.

Bomber and Hyun were the top 2 seeds and that was based almost entirely on their performances in weak ass foreign tournaments, meanwhile guys like Zest, Innovation, soO, Taeja and Life were all left destroying each other in the bottom half of the bracket.

Then to top it off, MMA went all beast mode on Classic and deprived us of what could've potentially been an epic ZvP series which instead was a one sided stomp since Life clearly outclassed MMA in ZvT.

For all of my complaining about the way that WCS Premier effectively booted out the Korean competition, we should at least get a better seeding for Blizzcon this year and thus a much better final.

Honestly Bomber was good last year. Not first seed good but he underperformed at Blizzcon tbh, had a very good shot at the finals. He beat some really strong players at Red Bull and was on a hot streak at the end of the year. Hyun I agree with though.
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
September 12 2015 19:32 GMT
#2612
On September 13 2015 04:31 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 04:29 Yorkie wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:26 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:24 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:20 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:19 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:13 MorDka wrote:
[quote]
Right its the best tournament ever !

First criterion of the quality of a tournament should be the quality of the games, and we're just not there.

Blizzcon was a thousand times more exciting, nearly every series was great.


THE PERFECT TOURNAMENT


production issues were really shitty while trying to watch it live from EU TT


I gave up on having a sleep schedule, my girlfriend went to work while I was still up watching Innovation vs Taeja (I think) and then I went to practice immediately after

what a great weekend it was


Tbh the only downside was the final. A lot of series would've made a better final TT

I can agree on this, though both MMA and Life storylines were just perfect. I wish the finals was a bit closer though I was really hopeful after the Foxtrot game.


I loved MMA's storyline of getting the sickest spawns vs protoss, denying us a much better Classic vs Life final D:

I loved the storyline of two of the best 4 players at the event being knocked out in the ro16 and the top half of the bracket being much easier.


Gonna be good this year, the top korean have farmed a bit of the foreigner tournaments (herO/Parting), evening this shit. + more point in korea. + Polt vs a top kor is gonna be extremely fun and satisfaying.


herO has the best results in Korea (most consistent at least)...
Aegwynn
Profile Joined September 2015
Italy460 Posts
September 12 2015 19:32 GMT
#2613
both lilbow & mana made comeback from 2-0 to 2-3 and all of the six wins were two base all-ins :S
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
September 12 2015 19:32 GMT
#2614
On September 13 2015 04:30 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 04:29 Yorkie wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:26 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:24 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:20 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:19 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:13 MorDka wrote:
[quote]
Right its the best tournament ever !

First criterion of the quality of a tournament should be the quality of the games, and we're just not there.

Blizzcon was a thousand times more exciting, nearly every series was great.


THE PERFECT TOURNAMENT


production issues were really shitty while trying to watch it live from EU TT


I gave up on having a sleep schedule, my girlfriend went to work while I was still up watching Innovation vs Taeja (I think) and then I went to practice immediately after

what a great weekend it was


Tbh the only downside was the final. A lot of series would've made a better final TT

I can agree on this, though both MMA and Life storylines were just perfect. I wish the finals was a bit closer though I was really hopeful after the Foxtrot game.


I loved MMA's storyline of getting the sickest spawns vs protoss, denying us a much better Classic vs Life final D:

I loved the storyline of two of the best 4 players at the event being knocked out in the ro16 and the top half of the bracket being much easier.


Blame Kespa like I do

I always do. The best two players in the top half had to play each other in the ro8. Bomber fucked up vs MMA. If Life hadn't won the tournament I actually wouldn't have liked it that much tbh lol
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-12 19:34:30
September 12 2015 19:33 GMT
#2615
On September 13 2015 04:32 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 04:31 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:29 Yorkie wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:26 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:25 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:24 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:20 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:19 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]
First criterion of the quality of a tournament should be the quality of the games, and we're just not there.

Blizzcon was a thousand times more exciting, nearly every series was great.


THE PERFECT TOURNAMENT


production issues were really shitty while trying to watch it live from EU TT


I gave up on having a sleep schedule, my girlfriend went to work while I was still up watching Innovation vs Taeja (I think) and then I went to practice immediately after

what a great weekend it was


Tbh the only downside was the final. A lot of series would've made a better final TT

I can agree on this, though both MMA and Life storylines were just perfect. I wish the finals was a bit closer though I was really hopeful after the Foxtrot game.


I loved MMA's storyline of getting the sickest spawns vs protoss, denying us a much better Classic vs Life final D:

I loved the storyline of two of the best 4 players at the event being knocked out in the ro16 and the top half of the bracket being much easier.


Gonna be good this year, the top korean have farmed a bit of the foreigner tournaments (herO/Parting), evening this shit. + more point in korea. + Polt vs a top kor is gonna be extremely fun and satisfaying.


herO has the best results in Korea (most consistent at least)...


kinda what i wanted to say. The top players of the year have been gaining points both in korea and in foreigner tournaments (life/maru/herO/parting ie)

atm Fanta is the only one carried by non WCS/SSL/GSL tournaments.
Zest fanboy.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
September 12 2015 19:34 GMT
#2616
On September 13 2015 04:28 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 04:27 sharkie wrote:
OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED LILBOW BEAT HYDRA?!?!??!?!?!

WTF HYPEEEE


1b all in counter to a roach/slow ling all in killing his natural nexus and 20 probes.
7g all in fake 3rd on Cactus just like last final.
8g warp prism into double robo for a 4 colo timing. this one was ridiculous.


thank you!! How hyped was the LR thread? :o
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 12 2015 19:34 GMT
#2617
On September 13 2015 04:29 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 04:24 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:20 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:19 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:13 MorDka wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:08 Tiaraju9 wrote:
Best tournament in the past three years?

seriously ?

Right its the best tournament ever !

First criterion of the quality of a tournament should be the quality of the games, and we're just not there.

Blizzcon was a thousand times more exciting, nearly every series was great.


THE PERFECT TOURNAMENT


production issues were really shitty while trying to watch it live from EU TT


I gave up on having a sleep schedule, my girlfriend went to work while I was still up watching Innovation vs Taeja (I think) and then I went to practice immediately after

what a great weekend it was


Tbh the only downside was the final. A lot of series would've made a better final TT

On September 13 2015 04:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:21 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:21 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:20 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:19 Zealously wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:13 MorDka wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]
seriously ?

Right its the best tournament ever !

First criterion of the quality of a tournament should be the quality of the games, and we're just not there.

Blizzcon was a thousand times more exciting, nearly every series was great.


THE PERFECT TOURNAMENT


production issues were really shitty while trying to watch it live from EU TT

I had no big issues, I remember watching every series with delight.


I went to sleep during TaeJa/Inno when there was a huge delay QQ

you slept during Blizzcon ? Can one be more passionless ?


had to work on sunday morning QQ

And tbh I value a good GSL/proleague playoff way more than blizzcon, I enjoy preparation way too much to be a fan of the gameplay displayed at blizzcon.

And inno lost.


The finals for Blizzcon sucked last year because the fucking bracket was so bottom heavy and that was because of the stupid STUPID way that Blizzcon points were handled last year.

Bomber and Hyun were the top 2 seeds and that was based almost entirely on their performances in weak ass foreign tournaments, meanwhile guys like Zest, Innovation, soO, Taeja and Life were all left destroying each other in the bottom half of the bracket.

Then to top it off, MMA went all beast mode on Classic and deprived us of what could've potentially been an epic ZvP series which instead was a one sided stomp since Life clearly outclassed MMA in ZvT.

For all of my complaining about the way that WCS Premier effectively booted out the Korean competition, we should at least get a better seeding for Blizzcon this year and thus a much better final.

There were like four people (including me) that actually appreciated Classic. I think him reaching the finals might have been worse :\
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
bjornkavist
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada1235 Posts
September 12 2015 19:34 GMT
#2618
MANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stepping up in front of a home crowd, much respect and hype
https://soundcloud.com/bbols
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 12 2015 19:34 GMT
#2619
On September 13 2015 04:34 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 04:28 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:27 sharkie wrote:
OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED LILBOW BEAT HYDRA?!?!??!?!?!

WTF HYPEEEE


1b all in counter to a roach/slow ling all in killing his natural nexus and 20 probes.
7g all in fake 3rd on Cactus just like last final.
8g warp prism into double robo for a 4 colo timing. this one was ridiculous.


thank you!! How hyped was the LR thread? :o

After the third and fifth games it was nuts.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
September 12 2015 19:34 GMT
#2620
On September 13 2015 04:34 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 04:28 sAsImre wrote:
On September 13 2015 04:27 sharkie wrote:
OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED LILBOW BEAT HYDRA?!?!??!?!?!

WTF HYPEEEE


1b all in counter to a roach/slow ling all in killing his natural nexus and 20 probes.
7g all in fake 3rd on Cactus just like last final.
8g warp prism into double robo for a 4 colo timing. this one was ridiculous.


thank you!! How hyped was the LR thread? :o


no idea wasn't in it for the games sorry.
Zest fanboy.
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 181
JuggernautJason129
Nina 93
SpeCial 4
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 167
firebathero 77
910 42
NaDa 31
Counter-Strike
Fnx 814
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0177
PPMD10
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9847
crisheroes1776
Liquid`Hasu1690
Trikslyr70
Other Games
summit1g6560
Liquid`RaSZi5677
Beastyqt824
shahzam497
B2W.Neo221
ToD190
Pyrionflax175
KnowMe127
ArmadaUGS80
ZombieGrub76
IndyStarCraft 70
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream353
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Eskiya23 17
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV532
League of Legends
• TFBlade1264
Other Games
• imaqtpie1039
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 40m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.