• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:06
CEST 03:06
KST 10:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6325 users

[DreamHack] Tours 2015 - Day 1 - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 152 Next
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 08 2015 14:11 GMT
#141
On May 08 2015 23:10 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 23:07 Ej_ wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:05 royalroadweed wrote:
Anyone know which groups are on which stream? When fantasy, parting, rain, gumiho are playing, I couldn't give any less fucks about huk vs dayshii.

TBH I'd rather watch semi-decent foreigners that have similar chances vs each other than PartinG making foreign Starcraft look like a joke with 2 stalkers and an MsC

I remember sOs making MK look like a joke with 2 stalker and a MSC

MK always looks like a joke though
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 08 2015 14:12 GMT
#142
On May 08 2015 23:10 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 23:07 Ej_ wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:05 royalroadweed wrote:
Anyone know which groups are on which stream? When fantasy, parting, rain, gumiho are playing, I couldn't give any less fucks about huk vs dayshii.

TBH I'd rather watch semi-decent foreigners that have similar chances vs each other than PartinG making foreign Starcraft look like a joke with 2 stalkers and an MsC

I remember sOs making MK look like a joke with 2 stalker and a MSC

and it was awful. Series like elfi vs Morrow are at least funny.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 08 2015 14:12 GMT
#143
On May 08 2015 23:10 catabowl wrote:
Anyone have a stream list of what games they are casting? I would mind seeing a potential TLO vs Fantasy Winner's matchup... I feel like interesting builds will happen in that series. (If it happens)


TLO is going to get creative and then gg, nothing much to see there

Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 08 2015 14:13 GMT
#144
On May 08 2015 23:10 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 23:07 Ej_ wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:05 royalroadweed wrote:
Anyone know which groups are on which stream? When fantasy, parting, rain, gumiho are playing, I couldn't give any less fucks about huk vs dayshii.

TBH I'd rather watch semi-decent foreigners that have similar chances vs each other than PartinG making foreign Starcraft look like a joke with 2 stalkers and an MsC

I remember sOs making MK look like a joke with 2 stalker and a MSC

and it was awful. Series like elfi vs Morrow are at least funny.

e: ok that game when MK pulled SCVs, scanned cannons, stopped for a moment and then decided to still go for it was fucking hilarious, I'll give you that
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 08 2015 14:13 GMT
#145
I do not like that there's no ETA on resume
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 08 2015 14:13 GMT
#146
On May 08 2015 23:09 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 23:08 Elentos wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:06 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:04 Elentos wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:59 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:58 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:56 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:55 DJHelium wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Hm. The only realistic player I see beating PartinG is maybe Hydra? Rain and Leenock are capable on their best days


Gumigod could do it

Never doubt MMA as well


No way I see any Terran (other than perhaps Forgg, although I seriously doubt that) beating PartinG atm.

If Rain gets lucky in PvP he has a chance, but Hydra/Leenock have the best opportunity no doubt.

You put ForGG over GuMiho, FanTaSy and MMA? pls


I don't think MMA has a chance tbh. GuMiho is mediocre. FanTaSy has the best shot I think. I have no idea why I didn't mention his name considering I'm a giant fanboy anyway

FanTaSy's chances of beating PartinG probably haven't increased much since getting completely destroyed at Copenhagen Games.


FanTaSy is the type of player who is creative enough to find solutions to difficult problems.

Honestly I don't think PartinG will lose in a longer series to any Terrans anyway. I think Hydra/Leenock are his biggest foes, perhaps Rain if he plays well.

Probably Hydra because Leenock hasn't looked good at ZvP at all. Also Rain. MarineKing if he gets his shit together is PartinG's worst Terran enemy. But it's MarineKing so he probably won't.

Not so sure about that. A greatly diminished MarineKing somehow still managed to end Parting's hot6 Cup dreams last year.

Hot6ix Cup was MarineKing's best tournament performance since WoL though and he's been struggling a lot in the last few months.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
May 08 2015 14:13 GMT
#147
On May 08 2015 23:13 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 23:10 Alchemik wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:07 Ej_ wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:05 royalroadweed wrote:
Anyone know which groups are on which stream? When fantasy, parting, rain, gumiho are playing, I couldn't give any less fucks about huk vs dayshii.

TBH I'd rather watch semi-decent foreigners that have similar chances vs each other than PartinG making foreign Starcraft look like a joke with 2 stalkers and an MsC

I remember sOs making MK look like a joke with 2 stalker and a MSC

and it was awful. Series like elfi vs Morrow are at least funny.

e: ok that game when MK pulled SCVs, scanned cannons, stopped for a moment and then decided to still go for it was fucking hilarious, I'll give you that


Marineking's intelligence in a nutshell
Moderator
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
May 08 2015 14:13 GMT
#148
On May 08 2015 23:11 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 23:10 Alchemik wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:07 Ej_ wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:05 royalroadweed wrote:
Anyone know which groups are on which stream? When fantasy, parting, rain, gumiho are playing, I couldn't give any less fucks about huk vs dayshii.

TBH I'd rather watch semi-decent foreigners that have similar chances vs each other than PartinG making foreign Starcraft look like a joke with 2 stalkers and an MsC

I remember sOs making MK look like a joke with 2 stalker and a MSC

MK always looks like a joke though

why are you so edgy today bro
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 08 2015 14:13 GMT
#149
"Recent win rate vs P: 99.99%"
French production crew?
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 08 2015 14:13 GMT
#150
They should just get wax on stream and just be snarky for downtime
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
May 08 2015 14:14 GMT
#151
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
May 08 2015 14:14 GMT
#152
We are really on a French schedule I guess
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 08 2015 14:14 GMT
#153
On May 08 2015 23:13 Ej_ wrote:
"Recent win rate vs P: 99.99%"
French production crew?


if you play enough games as a terran, you will reach that win rate

Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
May 08 2015 14:15 GMT
#154
France...
rip passion
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 08 2015 14:15 GMT
#155
On May 08 2015 23:13 GumBa wrote:
They should just get wax on stream and just be snarky for downtime

I followed him on twitter today, prolly my best decision of 2015 yet.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
May 08 2015 14:15 GMT
#156
On May 08 2015 23:13 Ej_ wrote:
"Recent win rate vs P: 99.99%"
French production crew?

They didn't want to show his winrate against ForGG is all, which is about the only stand alone Dayshi fact most fans know.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
May 08 2015 14:15 GMT
#157
This dreamhack DJ is not legendary enough
Neosteel Enthusiast
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 08 2015 14:16 GMT
#158
all this is just a prelude to a zvz final
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
dazed25
Profile Joined August 2014
3566 Posts
May 08 2015 14:16 GMT
#159
On May 08 2015 23:13 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 23:09 royalroadweed wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:08 Elentos wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:06 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:04 Elentos wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:59 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:58 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:56 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:55 DJHelium wrote:
[quote]

Gumigod could do it

Never doubt MMA as well


No way I see any Terran (other than perhaps Forgg, although I seriously doubt that) beating PartinG atm.

If Rain gets lucky in PvP he has a chance, but Hydra/Leenock have the best opportunity no doubt.

You put ForGG over GuMiho, FanTaSy and MMA? pls


I don't think MMA has a chance tbh. GuMiho is mediocre. FanTaSy has the best shot I think. I have no idea why I didn't mention his name considering I'm a giant fanboy anyway

FanTaSy's chances of beating PartinG probably haven't increased much since getting completely destroyed at Copenhagen Games.


FanTaSy is the type of player who is creative enough to find solutions to difficult problems.

Honestly I don't think PartinG will lose in a longer series to any Terrans anyway. I think Hydra/Leenock are his biggest foes, perhaps Rain if he plays well.

Probably Hydra because Leenock hasn't looked good at ZvP at all. Also Rain. MarineKing if he gets his shit together is PartinG's worst Terran enemy. But it's MarineKing so he probably won't.

Not so sure about that. A greatly diminished MarineKing somehow still managed to end Parting's hot6 Cup dreams last year.

Hot6ix Cup was MarineKing's best tournament performance since WoL though and he's been struggling a lot in the last few months.


That tournament was so weird. If I remember he beat PartinG, herO, and Zest. They all kept trying to cheese/all-in him and he kept defending somehow. Safety turrets and bunkers felt so anti-MK. And then in the finals sOs just outright murders him.
Zest, Rain, Life, Stats, Flash, PartinG, herO
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
May 08 2015 14:17 GMT
#160
Internet issues in France?
HOW SURPRISING
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 152 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 212
ProTech151
ViBE128
Nathanias 79
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15654
Rain 1534
GuemChi 905
Artosis 700
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever480
Counter-Strike
taco 126
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1026
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g7171
JimRising 483
WinterStarcraft474
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta24
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur437
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 55m
INu's Battles
9h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 55m
OSC
21h 10m
Replay Cast
21h 55m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.