• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:30
CEST 08:30
KST 15:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8455 users

[DreamHack] Tours 2015 - Day 1 - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 152 Next
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
May 08 2015 14:06 GMT
#121
On May 08 2015 23:04 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 22:59 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:58 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:56 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:55 DJHelium wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Hm. The only realistic player I see beating PartinG is maybe Hydra? Rain and Leenock are capable on their best days


Gumigod could do it

Never doubt MMA as well


No way I see any Terran (other than perhaps Forgg, although I seriously doubt that) beating PartinG atm.

If Rain gets lucky in PvP he has a chance, but Hydra/Leenock have the best opportunity no doubt.

You put ForGG over GuMiho, FanTaSy and MMA? pls


I don't think MMA has a chance tbh. GuMiho is mediocre. FanTaSy has the best shot I think. I have no idea why I didn't mention his name considering I'm a giant fanboy anyway

FanTaSy's chances of beating PartinG probably haven't increased much since getting completely destroyed at Copenhagen Games.


FanTaSy is the type of player who is creative enough to find solutions to difficult problems.

Honestly I don't think PartinG will lose in a longer series to any Terrans anyway. I think Hydra/Leenock are his biggest foes, perhaps Rain if he plays well.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 08 2015 14:06 GMT
#122
Casting standing up? So medieval.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
May 08 2015 14:06 GMT
#123
Ah, the good old french LANs tradition :D
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 08 2015 14:06 GMT
#124
On May 08 2015 23:06 Elentos wrote:
Casting standing up? So medieval.


today is leg day

Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 08 2015 14:07 GMT
#125
Did r1ch not release his magic this time?
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
May 08 2015 14:07 GMT
#126
On May 08 2015 23:05 royalroadweed wrote:
Anyone know which groups are on which stream? When fantasy, parting, rain, gumiho are playing, I couldn't give any less fucks about huk vs dayshii.

As if Parting would ever beat White-Ra
Neosteel Enthusiast
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 08 2015 14:07 GMT
#127
On May 08 2015 23:05 royalroadweed wrote:
Anyone know which groups are on which stream? When fantasy, parting, rain, gumiho are playing, I couldn't give any less fucks about huk vs dayshii.

TBH I'd rather watch semi-decent foreigners that have similar chances vs each other than PartinG making foreign Starcraft look like a joke with 2 stalkers and an MsC
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
May 08 2015 14:07 GMT
#128
On May 08 2015 23:06 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 23:04 Elentos wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:59 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:58 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:56 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:55 DJHelium wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Hm. The only realistic player I see beating PartinG is maybe Hydra? Rain and Leenock are capable on their best days


Gumigod could do it

Never doubt MMA as well


No way I see any Terran (other than perhaps Forgg, although I seriously doubt that) beating PartinG atm.

If Rain gets lucky in PvP he has a chance, but Hydra/Leenock have the best opportunity no doubt.

You put ForGG over GuMiho, FanTaSy and MMA? pls


I don't think MMA has a chance tbh. GuMiho is mediocre. FanTaSy has the best shot I think. I have no idea why I didn't mention his name considering I'm a giant fanboy anyway

FanTaSy's chances of beating PartinG probably haven't increased much since getting completely destroyed at Copenhagen Games.


FanTaSy is the type of player who is creative enough to find solutions to difficult problems.

Honestly I don't think PartinG will lose in a longer series to any Terrans anyway. I think Hydra/Leenock are his biggest foes, perhaps Rain if he plays well.

Now we're talking sense
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
May 08 2015 14:08 GMT
#129
Technology just isn't there yet.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 08 2015 14:08 GMT
#130
On May 08 2015 23:06 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 23:04 Elentos wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:59 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:58 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:56 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:55 DJHelium wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Hm. The only realistic player I see beating PartinG is maybe Hydra? Rain and Leenock are capable on their best days


Gumigod could do it

Never doubt MMA as well


No way I see any Terran (other than perhaps Forgg, although I seriously doubt that) beating PartinG atm.

If Rain gets lucky in PvP he has a chance, but Hydra/Leenock have the best opportunity no doubt.

You put ForGG over GuMiho, FanTaSy and MMA? pls


I don't think MMA has a chance tbh. GuMiho is mediocre. FanTaSy has the best shot I think. I have no idea why I didn't mention his name considering I'm a giant fanboy anyway

FanTaSy's chances of beating PartinG probably haven't increased much since getting completely destroyed at Copenhagen Games.


FanTaSy is the type of player who is creative enough to find solutions to difficult problems.

Honestly I don't think PartinG will lose in a longer series to any Terrans anyway. I think Hydra/Leenock are his biggest foes, perhaps Rain if he plays well.

Probably Hydra because Leenock hasn't looked good at ZvP at all. Also Rain. MarineKing if he gets his shit together is PartinG's worst Terran enemy. But it's MarineKing so he probably won't.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-08 14:09:51
May 08 2015 14:09 GMT
#131
On May 08 2015 23:08 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 23:06 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 23:04 Elentos wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:59 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:58 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:56 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:55 DJHelium wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Hm. The only realistic player I see beating PartinG is maybe Hydra? Rain and Leenock are capable on their best days


Gumigod could do it

Never doubt MMA as well


No way I see any Terran (other than perhaps Forgg, although I seriously doubt that) beating PartinG atm.

If Rain gets lucky in PvP he has a chance, but Hydra/Leenock have the best opportunity no doubt.

You put ForGG over GuMiho, FanTaSy and MMA? pls


I don't think MMA has a chance tbh. GuMiho is mediocre. FanTaSy has the best shot I think. I have no idea why I didn't mention his name considering I'm a giant fanboy anyway

FanTaSy's chances of beating PartinG probably haven't increased much since getting completely destroyed at Copenhagen Games.


FanTaSy is the type of player who is creative enough to find solutions to difficult problems.

Honestly I don't think PartinG will lose in a longer series to any Terrans anyway. I think Hydra/Leenock are his biggest foes, perhaps Rain if he plays well.

Probably Hydra because Leenock hasn't looked good at ZvP at all. Also Rain. MarineKing if he gets his shit together is PartinG's worst Terran enemy. But it's MarineKing so he probably won't.

Not so sure about that. A greatly diminished MarineKing somehow still managed to end Parting's hot6 Cup dreams last year.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 08 2015 14:09 GMT
#132
On May 08 2015 23:08 ThomasjServo wrote:
Technology just isn't there yet.


someone must have opened up a torrent to get the latest GoT episode

Terran forever | Maru hater forever
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 08 2015 14:09 GMT
#133
If MK wins this will Pinnacle void DH?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
May 08 2015 14:10 GMT
#134
On May 08 2015 23:09 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 23:08 ThomasjServo wrote:
Technology just isn't there yet.


someone must have opened up a torrent to get the latest GoT episode


On a friday???
Neosteel Enthusiast
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
May 08 2015 14:10 GMT
#135
On May 08 2015 23:09 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 23:08 ThomasjServo wrote:
Technology just isn't there yet.


someone must have opened up a torrent to get the latest GoT episode


Hahahaha, I like that, just some random attendee who gets offended when people ask him to stop the DL. "What guys? Seriously, ugh. You are so needy."
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 08 2015 14:10 GMT
#136
This Iem ad lol
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
May 08 2015 14:10 GMT
#137
On May 08 2015 23:07 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 23:05 royalroadweed wrote:
Anyone know which groups are on which stream? When fantasy, parting, rain, gumiho are playing, I couldn't give any less fucks about huk vs dayshii.

TBH I'd rather watch semi-decent foreigners that have similar chances vs each other than PartinG making foreign Starcraft look like a joke with 2 stalkers and an MsC

I remember sOs making MK look like a joke with 2 stalker and a MSC
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
May 08 2015 14:10 GMT
#138
It's weird seeing DH playing some ESL ads there.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
catabowl
Profile Joined November 2009
United States815 Posts
May 08 2015 14:10 GMT
#139
Anyone have a stream list of what games they are casting? I would mind seeing a potential TLO vs Fantasy Winner's matchup... I feel like interesting builds will happen in that series. (If it happens)
Jung! Myung! Hoooooooooooooooooon! #TeamPolt
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
May 08 2015 14:11 GMT
#140
And back to the unrealistic esports commercial. which is the esports equivalent of this south park vodka commercial.

Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 152 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2287
GuemChi 601
Leta 156
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
Noble 17
sSak 12
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g8165
C9.Mang0261
Happy258
Sick146
ceh9120
ViBE87
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1155
• Stunt457
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 30m
Patches Events
9h 30m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.